Rotterdam R1: Nieminen def. Goffin 6-0 6-0 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #61
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam R1: Nieminen def. Goffin 6-0 6-0

Awful, just goddamn awful from Mr. Coffin. Straight into my top-10 list of most terrible performances ever since I started to watch tennis.

I cannot see any excuse for this toilet performance. Even simple shots ended up in UEs. Jarkko didn't really have to do anything but just put the ball back in play and sooner or later (usually: asap), the ball would end up in the net or somewhere miles behind the lines.

I'll just try and pretend this match never happened.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #62
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskolnikow View Post
Seems like a total mental breakdown. He can't cope with the pressure and the expectations. He should really consider to stay away from any tournaments for a while, if not he will move from disaster to disaster.
That's tough to do as he has a fair number of points to defend in the next two months and the FO is looming large.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #63
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko05 View Post
Didn't I wish you good luck with that?
Well, how many times do I need to do that Prodigy...how many times?
I love how much hater he has all of a sudden.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #64
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
A lot of games were pretty close actually
yes he won 37% points on Nieminen's serve, which is a lot actually.

The reason for the score which makes everybody jump in the usual "we are so brave then we bash in group" usual MTF-wagon is that he couldn't keep his own serve ... and still he also won 37% points on his own serve. Should have rather been 6-2 6-2 from those stats.

PS : I'm not a Goffin-fan at all.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #65
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I love how much hater he has all of a sudden.
Calliing out a player on a horrible performance does not equal "hater", nor does acknowledging a great performance make one a forever fan/tard.

I still like the guy, but this was just horrible to watch. I hope he'll be able to work on, and improve, his game in the (near) future.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #66
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Calliing out a player on a horrible performance does not equal "hater", nor does acknowledging a great performance make one a forever fan/tard.

I still like the guy, but this was just horrible to watch. I hope he'll be able to work on, and improve, his game in the (near) future.
I'm on about Jano hater .

I don't hate Goffin, but he's certainly a player I will never like, he tries to play like Federer, is scrawny and has no weapons.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #67
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm on about Jano hater .

I don't hate Goffin, but he's certainly a player I will never like, he tries to play like Federer, is scrawny and has no weapons.
well, many of these youngsters (Dimitrov, Goffin, ...) are trying to play like Fed. they can keep trying, that's all they can do because they will never be able to play like Fed. They should really try to develop their own game style and be comfortable with it. Fed is one in a million.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #68
country flag sam250
Banned!

sam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing match by Goffin, hard to watch...
sam250 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #69
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
well, many of these youngsters (Dimitrov, Goffin, ...) are trying to play like Fed.
Goffin doesn't try to play like Fed, Dimitrov is a special case but such comments are just etiquettes that MTF trolls have put on Goffin because everything is supposed to revolving around Fed-loving and Fed-hating in their trolling world
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 PM   #70
country flag sam250
Banned!

sam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond reputesam250 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
]he tries to play like Federer
Why do you guys say that? What exactly does he copy from Federer?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #71
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam250 View Post
What exactly does he copy from Federer?
Wall posters?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #72
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

...Wh...

...at....
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #73
country flag sam250
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Goffin doesn't try to play like Fed, Dimitrov is a special case but such comments are just etiquettes that MTF trolls have put on Goffin because everything is supposed to revolving around Fed-loving and Fed-hating in their trolling world

I agree I don't get all these people saying that he imitates Federer And so many people hating on him because he likes Federer, I find that ridiculous...
Old 02-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #74
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam250 View Post
I agree I don't get all these people saying that he imitates Federer And so many people hating on him because he likes Federer, I find that ridiculous...
People are just clowning around a bit, but you have to admit this looked pretty ridiculous:

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #75
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote