Some more gentle comedy from Nadal....."25-second rule will harm the fans" - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #211
country flag Kiedis

Kiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond reputeKiedis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some more gentle comedy from Nadal....."25-second rule will harm the fans"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Same with Rafa or Nole or Murray
Sure, but they don't complained about hawk-eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
And most of the time the lower ranked players aren't used to hawkeye so they don't know how to use it, it would be absolutely fair if it was an universal measure.
I have a rich uncle who always said the same stuff that you when poor people demands something: "sure they want it for waste it in any vice, they are not accustomed to having something of money in their pockets"

Anyway, vamos a animar a la Roja

God is killing me

Last edited by Kiedis : 06-23-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Kiedis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote