Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Congrats to Crvena Zvezda & Crvena Zvezda/molosztash - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #586
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Lorenzi!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #587
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

If there any other players who think this is true please share it here I will withdraw from tournament ...

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 124 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 70 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #588
country flag Rafael Reis

Rafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond reputeRafael Reis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Thursday Diffs Posted - Posts 545 and 546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
they had to get Marto in the MD.
Say this is really unfair...

RAFAEL NADAL - ERNESTS GULBIS - GRIGOR DIMITROV - STANISLAS WAWRINKA

Rafael Reis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #589
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Thursday Diffs Posted - Posts 545 and 546

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffCandoi View Post
I told the rules which say my picks are valid, so tell me the rule which say I have to be out, please
Please drugi, forget it.

The thing was clearly written in bold letter and you overlooked it. So you made the mistake yourself.

The rule you noticed has noting to deal with that and means you are not allowed to send 2 different sets of picks one for single and one for duble.

I can understand you are pissed but it is just a game and you are the only one to blame for overlooking.

Then if you don't like the board you can apply for vacancy or just stop playing or accept the decision.

Please buy Nadal some hair gel so that he can stop buttpicking to comb his hair.
Goat only matters to make cheese.

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 03-07-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #590
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

I just exited the board, although maybe I might be in soon permanently, but I have to agree with Jeff here. I already thought it was a strong message that without any warning people were out in qualifying because they only sent to one manager. Than it was solved correctly, by putting in big letters in the OOP that people would be out when they wouldn't send to the manager of their event.
In the OOP of today this was left out again, so the same drama as in qualifying could repeat itself. I am sorry that I didn't see you missed this, because than I would have told you to put it in. But now the board has to stick with the fact that people are out, as Direnan was out in qualifying as well. So JeffCandoi, no chance that this will be changed.
But my personal opinion is that this was not correctly handled and should have been done differently. If it is clearly in the OOP, than you could do such a thing!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #591
country flag Mesut Ozil

Mesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond reputeMesut Ozil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
If there any other players who think this is true please share it here I will withdraw from tournament ...

I can't see any reason to you has withdraw from tournament.

TT Doubles: 101
W: Medellin (2012/Bashkatik); Winston-Salem (14/sergiodmm)
F: Gstaad (2012/sergiodmm)
Mesut Ozil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #592
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crvena Zvezda View Post
Please guy, forget it.

The thing was clearly written in bold letter and you overlooked it. So you made the mistake yourself.

The rule you noticed has noting to deal with that and means you are not allowed to send 2 set oficks one for single and onefor duble.

I can understand you are pissed but it is ust a game and you are the only one to blame for overlooking.

Then if you don't like the oard you can apply or vacancy or just stop playing or accept te decision.
It was in the qualifying OOP! But well, nothing will change, that you are right about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
they had to get Marto in the MD.
I know you are not serious, but please don't say these things again! People will misunderstand and think it is true!

Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #593
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

Really? We have to type on the OOP:

"YOU MUST SEND TO THE RIGHT MANAGER OR ELSE YOU ARE OUT!"?

Do we have to hold their each player's hand to? What are we 5 years old?

It says to send to both managers. If you send to both managers, you cannot be wrong and it helps us out a lot.

Look I understand new rules are tough and sometimes there are unfortunate victims. I hope that from now on it is clear and that everything will run smoothly and everyone gets their differences in 10 minutes which is what everyone wants.

Managers cannot be spending hours and hours and hours transferring and reformatting picks. Or else there will be no managers left. We just ask players to read the OOP a bit more carefully and put more thought into their submissions. It will make TT a better game for everyone.
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 45
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2014 ATP 250 Casablanca (w/joe87) (outdoor clay)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #594
country flag Felipe Abe

Felipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond reputeFelipe Abe has a reputation beyond repute

Troicki
GL on the tournament Marto, hope to face you again

Juan-Martín Del Potro ; Gael Monfils ; Roger Federer ; Kei Nishikori

Andrea Petkovic ; Victoria Azarenka ; Tsvetana Pironkova ; Eugenie Bouchard
Felipe Abe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #595
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafanYYC View Post
Really? We have to type:

"YOU MUST SEND TO THE RIGHT MANAGER OR ELSE YOU ARE OUT!"?

Do we have to hold their each player's hand to? What are we 5.

If you send to both managers, you cannot be wrong and it helps us out a lot.
Well, but if you start with something new, like kicking out players that don't send to both managers, than you should mention that clearly.
What would happen if in the next tournament the first player with an error in his picks is not accepted and replaced by a LL. You know that that would not be right without any warning!

Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #596
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I accept, I'm out of singles

anyway, since we start the discussion NO ONE told me a RULE which say I shoud get this worst penalty and as it appears we have to use the highest level of intolerance, managers and board should get some penalty for this omission

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #597
country flag Daniel_amr

Daniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel_amr has a reputation beyond repute

It was quite clear after Australian Open Qualy that TT players should send to BOTH managers and that had to be way more careful when spelling the right surname.
And the rule mentioned states that a TT player can't send a set of picks for singles and another one for doubles.
Any Other Board this and Board that talking is really a nonsense point, unless you apply for it.

Singles: 197 (High 166 Feb 3 - 2014)
Finals: 0-1
2013 RU: Salinas CH

Doubles: 83 (High 80 Aug 04 - 2014)
Finals: 4-6
2012 W: Villa Allende CH; Guayaquil CH // RU: Tashkent CH; Buenos Aires CH; Marbella CH (w/SamR03A)
2013 W: Mons CH (w/Renaud); Yeongwol CH;// RU: Guayaquil CH (w/cserkinho) Chennai (w/SamR03A)
2014 RU: Mohameddia CH, Manta CH (w/dinkulpus)
Daniel_amr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #598
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
I just exited the board, although maybe I might be in soon permanently
As might anybody else join who applies and who is successful in the application process.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #599
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond repute

What is the purpose behind that stupid rule that says you cannot make separate picks for doubles?

As the newly crowned board member I need to know the details.

Or do we have some secret place to discuss that?
Boreas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #600
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Kubot let me down.

Not to talk about my partner who wasn't online since a week at least