Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Congrats to Crvena Zvezda & Crvena Zvezda/molosztash - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #556
country flag Allez-Alejo

Allez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Thursday Diffs Posted - Posts 545 and 546

WTF...I thought I had sent this morning...the crappy MTF server must have timed out. I hate this crap.
Doubles: W - US Open(w/orangehat)
Entry - 35(49) Race - 28

Proud supporter of University at Buffalo, Niagara University, Drexel University, Fairport and Kenmore West athletics....and Chelsea FC and Atlanta Braves

Fairport's Angels - Always in our Hearts 6.26.07
Allez-Alejo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #557
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Indian Wells - Thursday Diffs Posted - Posts 545 and 546

Am I out of singles because I didnt send for single's manager? really?

Edit: I understand I shoud receive some warning.. but the biggest penality, out of the tournament? Who decided this?

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires

Last edited by JeffCandoi : 03-07-2013 at 07:38 PM.
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #558
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Board Adey and Peter sent message and me and Murilo approve that !!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #559
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Board Adey and Peter sent message and me and Murilo approve that !!!

when you did this? Is it a rule?

Old 03-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #560
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute

So he's out because he sent only to the doubles manager? What the hell is the point of sending to both managers then if you play singles/doubles only?
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:43 PM   #561
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Before IW and it was said in a thread plus below OOP

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Old 03-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #562
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

And from 128 players you are the only one with that mistake ...

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 03-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #563
country flag JeffCandoi

Quote:
Before IW and it was said in a thread plus below OOP

it means it is a not a rule? right?

Was this voted? Or you and some guys of the "board" can do anything you want?

May I ask for a review?

Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 PM   #564
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffCandoi View Post
it means it is a not a rule? right?

Was this voted? Or you and some guys of the "board" can do anything you want?

May I ask for a review?
We had a vote at the end of year Changes thread when it was voted by players that picks sent to the person who posted the OOP but not the Manager would not be accepted.

It was written in the OOP who the picks were to be sent to.

Today is one of the 6 busiest days TT wise, along with the Slam 1st rounds with 128+ sets of picks to input into a spreadsheet. Everybody naturally wants to see the diffs as early as possible in events such as this. Managers cannot spend hours afterwards transferring picks to each other.

As the Board we decided that this would be enforced completely and without exception so that there will not be continual discussions about this every few weeks.

You can put forward this topic for discussion at the next review period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post
So he's out because he sent only to the doubles manager? What the hell is the point of sending to both managers then if you play singles/doubles only?
Because say I got run over by a bus this morning, there would be the other manager who would have the picks.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #565
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond repute

I always pick stupids. Well done Kubot.
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #566
country flag JeffCandoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
We had a vote at the end of year Changes thread when it was voted by players that picks sent to the person who posted the OOP but not the Manager would not be accepted.

It was written in the OOP who the picks were to be sent to.

Today is one of the 6 busiest days TT wise, along with the Slam 1st rounds with 128+ sets of picks to input into a spreadsheet. Everybody naturally wants to see the diffs as early as possible in events such as this. Managers cannot spend hours afterwards transferring picks to each other.

As the Board we decided that this would be enforced completely and without exception so that there will not be continual discussions about this every few weeks.

You can put forward this topic for discussion at the next review period.

Because say I got run over by a bus this morning, there would be the other manager who would have the picks.

Sorry, but I cant accept this

you are not respecting a rule

The same picks for singles and doubles

Only one set of picks will be accepted, the same picks will be used for both singles and doubles

so the same board decided picks are valid for singles and doubles

Old 03-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #567
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffCandoi View Post

Only one set of picks will be accepted, the same picks will be used for both singles and doubles

so the same board decided picks are valid for singles and doubles
Yes they're valid for both but I as the singles manager don't have your picks for the singles event because they weren't sent to me as the OOP asks.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #568
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

How will you comment that only you from 128 made that mistake?

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 03-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #569
country flag BrazilTBfan

BrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilTBfan has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I send only to JustafanYYC ): forgot that in this kind of tournament there are 2 managers ):
Old 03-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #570
country flag JeffCandoi

Quote:
How will you comment that only you from 128 made that mistake?

doest ir matter? 1, 2, 10 players, it's the same

Have you read rule I posted above? it's not being respected