Who's Going? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #31
country flag afterglows

afterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainalkar View Post
Given that we now know that Federer and Ferrer are due to play 1st round on Sunday, is it possible to guess on which day are they due to play their third and forth round matches?
Logically 3rd round on Friday, 4th round on Sunday. If the weather doesn't mess with the scheduling.

afterglows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #32
country flag Rainalkar

Rainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond repute

How does that add, could you help? Is it because round 1 is played 3 days (so I heard)?

1 Sunday
2 Wednesday
3 Friday
4 Sunday
Rainalkar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #33
country flag afterglows

afterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond reputeafterglows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it because round 1 is played 3 days (so I heard)?
Yes.

If I'm not mistaking, this is how it should go since this year the bottom half starts first:

Code:
Sun 26 may: R1 bottom-half
Mon 27 may: R1 top-half + bottom-half
Tue 28 may: R1 top-half
Wen 29 may: R2 bottom-half
Thu 30 may: R2 top-half
Fri 31 may: R3 bottom-half
Sat 1 june: R3 top-half
Sun 2 june: R4 bottom-half
Mon 3 june: R4 top-half
Tue 4 june: QF bottom-half
Wen 5 june: QF top-half
Tue 6 june: Women SF
Fri 7 june: Men SF
Sat 8 june: Women F
Sun 9 june: Men F

Old 05-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #34
country flag Rainalkar

Rainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond reputeRainalkar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Any news for the forecast next weekend in Paris?
Old 05-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
country flag afterglows

Quote:
Thanks. Any news for the forecast next weekend in Paris?
http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-FRXX0076:1:FR

Old 06-06-2013, 12:01 AM   #36
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone been on the practice courts on the Saturday? Do you know if there's any chance of seeing the men finalists practising there, or will they be practising on Chatrier only?
I have understood now that by the end of the tournament, the players who are scheduled to play their match on Lenglen or Chatrier will usually practice there earlier during the day, and they have priority over the other players who have to practice on the smaller courts.
But maybe on the Saturday, since there are few players left, all of them (including the men) practice on Chatrier? Does anyone know?
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #37
country flag Rainalkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
Has anyone been on the practice courts on the Saturday? Do you know if there's any chance of seeing the men finalists practising there, or will they be practising on Chatrier only?
I have understood now that by the end of the tournament, the players who are scheduled to play their match on Lenglen or Chatrier will usually practice there earlier during the day, and they have priority over the other players who have to practice on the smaller courts.
But maybe on the Saturday, since there are few players left, all of them (including the men) practice on Chatrier? Does anyone know?
Difficult to say. I've been on Friday and Saturday, but I didn't see anyone from the top training. I will soon upload my photos, although there aren't too many, I was too busy watching and enjoying.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:20 AM   #38
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Difficult to say. I've been on Friday and Saturday, but I didn't see anyone from the top training. I will soon upload my photos, although there aren't too many, I was too busy watching and enjoying.
There were probably a lot of them who were training, though. Even this Tuesday, I still saw Jankovic, Serena, Azarenka, I heard that Rafa was on court 4, and I know that yesterday Tsonga was on court 12 and Ferrer could be seen on one of the small courts as well (yes, just on the day I wasn't there). The week before I saw Rafa, Fognini, Robredo, Wawrinka, Janowicz, Tipsarevic and Schiavone.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #39
country flag Rainalkar

Now when you mention it, I did glimpse Ferrer training just on the right from Lenglen entrance, on friday.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #40
country flag Sophitia36

Quote:
Now when you mention it, I did glimpse Ferrer training just on the right from Lenglen entrance, on friday.
That's possible... Basically he could be seen on all the days when I wasn't there
Old 06-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #41
country flag Rainalkar

Default My visit to Roland Garros

It is in Croatian, but you can use Google translate. And you have the link to the gallery underneath. Enjoy.

http://primummovens.blogspot.com/201...nd-garros.html
Old 06-08-2013, 12:51 AM   #42
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My visit to Roland Garros

Great work, I will read it between now and Tuesday
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #43
country flag Rainalkar

Default Re: My visit to Roland Garros