Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #121
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Haha may be his best friend id Tomic !This boy reached one final and thinks he is next big thing!God,why once u cant here something like this from a young player like Grigor....
Grigor lacks cojones.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #122
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

maybe someone should question him about celebrating winning 1st round matches in challengers like he just won 100,000,000 euro millions lottery
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #123
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

murray contributed to this guy's attitude
tektonac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #124
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Jerzy actually stands up, he makes sure his stance is known to everyone. Fair play to him, even if his comments are harsh and perhaps unfair.

Too many players these days are constrained to the bindings of the PC brigade.

Not Jerzy, though.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #125
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
some fed and nole tards this place never changes. another example of starting to dislike one player just because he isn't talking nice about their idols , these people, or they don't have better things to be bothered with or they all have serious restrictions in development . so they must be really lucky or really unlucky human beings

always sad moment when i have to leave my trolling manners and be a voice of reason
you are Janodick's account !!

you ***** ** ** *********** ******r
Old 02-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #126
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's not true. I believe I have insulted a few players on the forum before, not big insults, but accusing Federer of being "too full of himself" is something I could very well be the one saying. But nobody gives a damn about my opinion, I am not saying this in an interview and neither are my words going to spread around like a virus within the tennis comunity.

The consequences are not just for whoever makes the comments. Djokovic and Federer will probably here about this (should this whole thing be TRUE, which I am not sure of yet), and a lot of people are hearing this. How would you feel if a guy from your Faculty was telling people around that you're too full of yourself? Within your own mini-community, people were hearing this. Would you be ok with it and think that the consequences were only for the guy insulting you?

He natural and doesn't pretend? GREAT for him. He doesn't have any idols? AMEN to that! But why would he have to bring up Nole's and Roger's name?
So because his words are going to be heard in the tennis community he should moderate his words? That sounds reasonable and is the smart thing to do. However, if he chooses not to, he should be allowed to make that choice. There is no moral imperative to be moderate, smart and decent.

Yes, Djokovic and Federer will hear those comments. Most probably they will confront Jabowicz with what he said. And Janowicz will have the responsibility to own up to what he said. In that hypothetical situation ( I hope ) you described I would not feel good about what that person said. I would confront him with it. I would not, however, dispute his right to say it. If somebody thinks I'm too full of my self f.i., they should be able to say so. And when I confront them about it, then they can explain themselves. Nole and Fed can do the same.

As to why Janowicz felt the need to say these things about Novak and Roger: he probably does not have that filter most people have (provided the statements are true of course).
Trollicki is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #127
country flag nellis_lv

nellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
However, when people start bashing him and pointing fingers at him, saying that he does not have the right to make those statements, that's where I draw the line.
It isn't really all that serious.

If you're interested in what the crazy old guy on the street has to say, then you might be interested in mr. "how many times" statements.
nellis_lv is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #128
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
So because his words are going to be heard in the tennis community he should moderate his words?
Of course he should. When you're given a voice, like his career has, one has to know hwo to use it. Being 100% honest is highly overrated. I love my sister more than anything in the whole world, but if I were 100% honest with her all the time we would probably be fighting very often.

Quote:
That sounds reasonable and is the smart thing to do. However, if he chooses not to, he should be allowed to make that choice. There is no moral imperative to be moderate, smart and decent.
I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to insult people, therefor he is going to jail. He obviously can choose to be an a**, but he has no moral right to say the stuff he supposedly said in an interview. Call me conservative or too touchy feely, but this is not acceptable.

Quote:
Yes, Djokovic and Federer will hear those comments. Most probably they will confront Jabowicz with what he said. And Janowicz will have the responsibility to own up to what he said. In that hypothetical situation ( I hope ) you described I would not feel good about what that person said. I would confront him with it. I would not, however, dispute his right to say it. If somebody thinks I'm too full of my self f.i., they should be able to say so. And when I confront them about it, then they can explain themselves. Nole and Fed can do the same.
He has the civil right to say it, if you want to go that way, yes. Like I said, he is not going to jail because of that. But he does not have the moral right to do such a thing, again, in an interview.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #129
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well its not like i can sit here and disagree with what he's said...if infact this is what he said. I think we have to be careful here because things have been misinterpreted in the past.

However if he did say these things then, like i said i cant disagree. I have always though djokovic came across as full of himself and federer as fake and 2 faced. Still at this point in his career it might have been better for him not to let this out.

It looks like tennis has found its 2 new bad boys in Janowicz and Tomic to replace guys like Roddick.Whether or not thats a good thing I guess is down to personal oppinion.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #130
country flag Orangeball

Orangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
never liked this prick loser anyway regardless his comments about any player

he's just another Gulbis - Safin wannabe and oh how cool am i because i am so different

wanker.
How can MTF tolerate this kind of language???? Double standards ey?
Orangeball is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #131
country flag Orangeball

Orangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond reputeOrangeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are Janodick's account !!

you ***** ** ** *********** ******r
And this MTF????
Orangeball is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:50 PM   #132
Banned!

no scrub player should be questioning the mindset of players who are all time greats - one being THEE all time great

maybe if he could be a bit like them and it helped him win a GS, he wouldnt be opening his big yap so fast

but winning a GS will remain a dream for a scrub like him, he'd be more happy to be like his hero's Safin and Gulbis

banging hookers and travelling around in private jets and submarines.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #133
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute

Was not Federer against 2 years ranking which Nadal and other top ten players wanted. Jan should know that,
pepita1964 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #134
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Of course he should. When you're given a voice, like his career has, one has to know hwo to use it. Being 100% honest is highly overrated. I love my sister more than anything in the whole world, but if I were 100% honest with her all the time we would probably be fighting very often.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to insult people, therefor he is going to jail. He obviously can choose to be an a**, but he has no moral right to say the stuff he supposedly said in an interview. Call me conservative or too touchy feely, but this is not acceptable.

He has the civil right to say it, if you want to go that way, yes. Like I said, he is not going to jail because of that. But he does not have the moral right to do such a thing, again, in an interview.
Then this is where we must simply agree to disagree. Of course being honest all the time is overrated, as if I don't know that. Yet, if he wishes to be, there should be no moral constraints on what he says, how flawed it may be. You believe one should have a moral right to say what one says in an interview. Fair enough, I respect your opinion, even if I disagree with it (see what I did there ), hopefully it's the same the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis_lv View Post
It isn't really all that serious.

If you're interested in what the crazy old guy on the street has to say, then you might be interested in mr. "how many times" statements.
Even crazy old guy can say whatever the hell he wants, no?
Trollicki is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #135
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
never liked this prick loser anyway regardless his comments about any player

he's just another Gulbis - Safin wannabe and oh how cool am i because i am so different

wanker.
I was waiting for this reply .

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread