Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #106
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
some fed and nole tards this place never changes. another example of starting to dislike one player just because he isn't talking nice about their idols , these people, or they don't have better things to be bothered with or they all have serious restrictions in development . so they must be really lucky or really unlucky human beings

always sad moment when i have to leave my trolling manners and be a voice of reason
No. Not at all. I couldn't care less about what the guy thinks of Nole or Roger, he has his opinion and he is entitled to it. But he certainly needs to filter what he says in an interview that is going to reach a lot of people. It called being mature and having manners. I do not "hate" him for accusing Nole of being fake, I am not that big of a tard, and I do not "hate" him either for voicing his opinion like that. Because he just showed how childish he still is, either that or just plain rude, and since he is young, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #107
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
some fed and nole tards this place never changes. another example of starting to dislike one player just because he isn't talking nice about their idols , these people, or they don't have better things to be bothered with or they all have serious restrictions in development . so they must be really lucky or really unlucky human beings

always sad moment when i have to leave my trolling manners and be a voice of reason
please dude you have picture of Rosol as you avatar because he made sure Federer wins Wimbledon........all Federer fans hate Nadal and wish him injuries because he beats their idol............all of us here are the same
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:00 PM   #108
country flag zcess81

zcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And? Janowicz has the right to make any kind comments about whomever he likes, and people have the right to not like him as a result of those comments. What exactly did you expect? If you're a Fed/Nole/Rafa/Murray fan, and if someone says something negative about them, your natural response is to dislike that person and disagree with them. I'm surprised that you're surprised.

David Ferrer - Leyton Hewitt - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Janko Tipsarevic - Tommy Haas

AJDE NOLE!
zcess81 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #109
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcess81 View Post
And? Janowicz has the right to make any kind comments about whomever he likes, and people have the right to not like him as a result of those comments. What exactly did you expect? If you're a Fed/Nole/Rafa/Murray fan, and if someone says something negative about them, your natural response is to dislike that person and disagree with them. I'm surprised that you're surprised.
Maybe I am a very conservative person and I am only finding out about it now. But all the people saying he has the right to voice his opinion? Sure he has, as long as he does not insult anyone. He said Federer "is full of himself". This is not constructive criticism, this is just being plain rude and insulting a player in the media.

(Problems with translation, and veracity of this whole thing aside. )
Old 02-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #110
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
please dude you have picture of Rosol as you avatar because he made sure Federer wins Wimbledon........all Federer fans hate Nadal and wish him injuries because he beats their idol............all of us here are the same
No.

I hate Nadal because his face annoys me (Christiano Ronaldo of tennis), he uses gamesmanship and he has an ugly looking game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #111
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Praying to god Jerzy meets Fed in Rotterdam and thrashes him... the more reason for Fedtards to hate him seeing as they've already decided to hate him off one comment... Well I guess Jano is getting places if he has MTF haters..
There were all kinds of comments from individual persons in this thread,

but what irritates me most is this kind of generalization, which actually even in this thread doesn't reflect reality at all, and which this poster has been used to doing actually in many threads, only noting the worst part of a fanbase to generalize.

The worst part is that the person who makes this comment has come to Fed's forum then perfectly knows about the diversity among Fedfans and that some Fedfans are very nice and deserve a real respect also for the way they respect the other players.

But still makes those comments for whatever reason just to flame stupid wars or because he/she just has a special vision enabling him/her only to see bad things ...

And is approved by Samanosuke of all people criticizing other Fedfans' tardism

Last edited by duong : 02-07-2013 at 03:14 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:11 PM   #112
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis_lv View Post
I'm all for players speaking up and acting like themselves. If he has true beef with the top 3, then have at it.

It still won't stop me pointing out that this Janowicz kid is a bit slow and probably a bit mentally-challenged. Everyone can see that.
Aside from the fact that it is unlikely that that is the case, there is nothing wrong with criticising Janowicz. However, when people start bashing him and pointing fingers at him, saying that he does not have the right to make those statements, that's where I draw the line. As I said, if Jerzy does not have the right to say negative things about players, then we as a collective here on MTF do not have it in the least. Dissenting opinions should be encouraged and Jerzy should have the option to voice them if he so chooses. The consequences are for him and him alone to bear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcess81 View Post
And? Janowicz has the right to make any kind comments about whomever he likes, and people have the right to not like him as a result of those comments.
Bingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Maybe I am a very conservative person and I am only finding out about it now. But all the people saying he has the right to voice his opinion? Sure he has, as long as he does not insult anyone. He said Federer "is full of himself". This is not constructive criticism, this is just being plain rude and insulting a player in the media.

Why should the line be drawn there? Insults (and these remarks were no insults) might be a sign of bad manners, but why should making insults be banned? The freedom to say whatever dumb thing one wants should be upheld. The consequences are for whoever makes those comments, if it lands someone into trouble, tough luck.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #113
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post

He didn't say it. That's the thing.

But he does have a big mouth and sooner or later may say something really so I'm not gonna defend him.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #114
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
No.

I hate Nadal because his face annoys me (Christiano Ronaldo of tennis), he uses gamesmanship and he has an ugly looking game.
another fangirl........tennis is not for you............
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #115
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Aside from the fact that it is unlikely that that is the case, there is nothing wrong with criticising Janowicz. However, when people start bashing him and pointing fingers at him, saying that he does not have the right to make those statements, that's where I draw the line. As I said, if Jerzy does not have the right to say negative things about players, then we as a collective here on MTF do not have it in the least. Dissenting opinions should be encouraged and Jerzy should have the option to voice them if he so chooses. The consequences are for him and him alone to bear.

Bingo.

Why should the line be drawn there? Insults (and these remarks were no insults) might be a sign of bad manners, but why should making insults be banned? The freedom to say whatever dumb thing one wants should be upheld. The consequences are for whoever makes those comments, if it lands someone into trouble, tough luck.
It's not true. I believe I have insulted a few players on the forum before, not big insults, but accusing Federer of being "too full of himself" is something I could very well be the one saying. But nobody gives a damn about my opinion, I am not saying this in an interview and neither are my words going to spread around like a virus within the tennis comunity.

The consequences are not just for whoever makes the comments. Djokovic and Federer will probably hear about this (should this whole thing be TRUE, which I am not sure of yet), and a lot of people are hearing this. How would you feel if a guy from your Faculty was telling people around that you're too full of yourself? Within your own mini-community, people were hearing this. Would you be ok with it and think that the consequences were only for the guy insulting you?

He is natural and doesn't pretend? GREAT for him. He doesn't have any idols? AMEN to that! But why would he have to bring up Nole's and Roger's name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
He didn't say it. That's the thing.

But he does have a big mouth and sooner or later may say something really so I'm not gonna defend him.
Which is why I added that last sentence. I still don't buy this whole thing. I don't think he could be that dumb and rude.

But he needs to learn how to filter, no?
Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #116
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you guys do not understand the difference between honesty and stupidity. His comment about Fed and prize money is not true and is malicious/stupid. Fed spent so many hour negotiating prize money increase for lower ranked players and no, he is not getting paid to sit on the players council. When Jan wins 17 slams he can afford to be arrogant too. The problem is he is the arrogant one here, he is not telling the truth.

As for his comment about Nole, I don't really care. It is his opinion and nothing else. Some people love Nole's impersonations, some don't. He doesn't do it any more, he is not a comedian any more, but Nole's been always natural IMHO. However, that's my opinion and, as I said, if he thinks he is fake then let it be.

Comments about Nadal ... again, his personal opinion and far from what it is but I won't go there.

Some of you enjoy this drama ... Jan opened his big mouth, says some BS and now he is a hero, uh, oh ... and you call that 'honesty', guy is simply stupid, unprofessional and disrespectful. There is nothing honest in his statement.

And no, I'm not saying this as a Nole fan. I wrote more about Federer. I say it as I see it. Jan should show his arrogance on the court and win some titles before he opens his big mouth next time.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #117
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Good for Janowics for having an opinion but his reasoning doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
No.

I hate Nadal because his face annoys me

That's very classy but didn't expect anything less fom you
Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #118
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
There were all kinds of comments from individual persons in this thread,

but what irritates me most is this kind of generalization, which actually even in this thread doesn't reflect reality at all, and which this poster has been used to doing actually in many threads, only noting the worst part of a fanbase to generalize.

The worst part is that the person who makes this comment has come to Fed's forum then perfectly knows about the diversity among Fedfans and that some Fedfans are very nice and deserve a real respect also for the way they respect the other players.

But still makes those comments for whatever reason just to flame stupid wars or because he/she just has a special vision enabling him/her only to see bad things ...

And is approved by Samanosuke of all people criticizing other Fedfans' tardism
Okay I changed my comment to some fedfans... happy now?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #119
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

never liked this prick loser anyway regardless his comments about any player

he's just another Gulbis - Safin wannabe and oh how cool am i because i am so different

wanker.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #120
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
never liked this prick loser anyway regardless his comments about any player

he's just another Gulbis - Safin wannabe and oh how cool am i because i am so different

wanker.
Vintage Feldman

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread