Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #91
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Sooo good manners are overrated? That's what you are saying?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #92
country flag Roy Emerson

Roy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Emerson has a reputation beyond repute

He probably has an account on MTF and TT.
Roy Emerson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #93
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Sure. Tennis needed a young trouble maker. And now we have two, but fortunately Rafa doesn't have such gaping flaws in his personality as Fedovic
Occasional shirt ripping is much worse than constant butt picking,not to mention MTO's and bumping into opponent.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #94
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
I agree with him a little, Federer thinks he is above everyone else, the fact is that i don't think he really pushed the prize money increase, it was Hewitt who was endorsing it, Federer looks out for himself that is it, when he was asked about prize money he always refuses to comment. Well we all know Djokovic is all-over the place, he has the personality that always tries to please everyone, and likes the attention. However, so Nadal bumps to everyone and picks his butt in public,
some job has to be done which isn't made through the media, sorry but that's what "real politics" is about : it's not only what's displayed in the public and shouting in front of players on the grandstand, it's also discussing, negotiating, deciding.

And this job, according to all of the slam owners, including the French Tennis Federation (FFT) who spends its time blaming Fed of all crimes for that, Fed was the leader in negotiating with them about that ... which is quite normal by the way as he's the president of the players' council but from what we heard, he worked a lot and treated slam owners not very well if you judge by how the FFT talks about and blames him.

Fed was not the only one by the way, I heard Djokovic also took part. And some players of the players' council of course. Hewitt I heard nothing : that you say that because he said some words in an interview is laughable imo.

Last edited by duong : 02-07-2013 at 01:40 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #95
country flag mike s.

mike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond repute

I try not to judge someone off of one interview especially in a second language but so far I don't like his attitude on court or off court at all and thought this in Paris as well. I think he needs to learn a little bit of humility but that usually comes with time and experience on the tour. There are ways to be charismatic without coming off poorly.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #96
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Laughed IRL. Well played.

Actually, Federer is well aware he is sounding like he has huge self-confidence, make no mistake. the cultural difference is not that vast. It's just that Roger doesn't care. He says what he says because he DOES believe he's awesome and he likes being honest, not much to it. Besides, it's not like he's going overboard with it, only tards on MTF think Roger is a generelly unpleasant person. He's still very well liked in the locker room.
I don't want to go too much into that debate on the comments that Fed made in his carreer that people didn't like,

but I just want to say that it's quite funny and revealing imo that in the same thread where so many people like to say that they agree with Janowicz saying that Fed "might be unnatural", that other debate emerges.

Personally I think Fed is more sincere in interviews than all other top-players.

And in the locker-room, I have read a hundred comments by other players about his "natural" attitude with them. But of course those comments will never lead to any thread on GM as this one did.

Last edited by duong : 02-07-2013 at 01:54 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #97
country flag hipolymer

hipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond reputehipolymer has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic fake? I'd agree that he isn't as much of a joker as before, but that doesn't mean he turned fake or anything. He simply has to present tennis in a positive light for his country and for tennis as a sport.
'82 - '91: best decade in tennis

I am a fan of no tennis player.

'Honestly' called my trolling low quality
hipolymer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #98
country flag rutinos harcos

rutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond reputerutinos harcos has a reputation beyond repute

Code violation unsportsmanlike conduct warning,Mr. Janowicz.

ANTI DISGUSTING CHEATDULL
Balding,butt picking moonballer,the biggest cheater in the history of the sport.
THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD IN THE UNIVERSE:vamos
Endless DISGUSTING luck:rain, net, sick opponent.
Proud hater of disgusting BORING defensive moonballer from some island.
BEST SHOT EVER:USO SF 2011 Djoko King's CC FH on Fed's match point.
rutinos harcos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:02 PM   #99
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
It might be more useful for them to show attitude on court rather than off court.
So much this...

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

On "vulturing" Shanghai
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
lucky win with Mayer, easy draw, Simon choked, Dull with appendicitis, Nole to become father, closed roof from organizers, Del Potro injured, Hrbaty retired
plenty to pick from
On patriotism and the DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustaceok View Post
Barbados is in the same division as Spain. Unbelievable.
Looner is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #100
country flag nellis_lv

nellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond reputenellis_lv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Seriously people, what is your problem? First you want players to show some personality and not be media-trained drones and when they actually act like themselves, then they do not have the right to criticize others?!
I'm all for players speaking up and acting like themselves. If he has true beef with the top 3, then have at it.

It still won't stop me pointing out that this Janowicz kid is a bit slow and probably a bit mentally-challenged. Everyone can see that.
nellis_lv is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #101
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
It might be more useful for them to show attitude on court rather than off court.
Well, they're rising stars. They have entertaining games, beating big names and climbing the rankings. That's adequate on court attitude for me.
paseo is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #102
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Praying to god Jerzy meets Fed in Rotterdam and thrashes him... the more reason for Fedtards to hate him seeing as they've already decided to hate him off one comment... Well I guess Jano is getting places if he has MTF haters..

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #103
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis_lv View Post
I'm all for players speaking up and acting like themselves. If he has true beef with the top 3, then have at it.

It still won't stop me pointing out that this Janowicz kid is a bit slow and probably a bit mentally-challenged. Everyone can see that.
There are people who are actually slow and mentally challenged, dude...It is not cool to make fun of that Jerzy does not fall into that category and I doubt seriously any tennis player would be able to compete if they were "slow" or "mentally challenged"...The dude is bright and as much has been said about anyone who understands computers and operating systems the way Jerzy does...Your comments raise suspicions about your own mental capacities

He can choose to voice his opinions like everyone else as long as it's in a respectful way(not like Tomug running his mouth at the AO)...There were no names called here or trash talking, rather his perception of said players and how they come across from his perspective...Who knows the accuracy of this interview and the translation...Social media is good at sensantionalizing these types of comments...I am curious how Jerzy would respond if asked what he meant by his comments if they are in fact verbatim and as negative as so many MTF tards are making them out to be
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:45 PM   #104
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis_lv View Post

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2013, 02:48 PM   #105
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

some fed and nole tards this place never changes. another example of starting to dislike one player just because he isn't talking nice about their idols , these people, or they don't have better things to be bothered with or they all have serious restrictions in development . so they must be really lucky or really unlucky human beings

always sad moment when i have to leave my trolling manners and be a voice of reason