Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 05:03 AM   #376
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Janowicz criticizes Federer and Djokovic's attitude

Thanks Sebes, I kind of felt that it was spurred by certain questions, and not just him spouting off to show how smart he is. And when the thread started the Djoko fans were upset, too. But then it got spun into an anti-Fed thing.

You should see heya's post -- all like Jerzy loves Nole!
cringeworthy stuff

Kids his age think they know everything. Whatever. I ain't even mad.
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 05:17 AM   #377
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

Saying Federer is full of himself. Thats a real stretch.

guga2120 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-11-2013, 05:28 AM   #378
country flag SliceAce

SliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond repute

I could tell when I first saw this guy with his protruding brow that he was unevolved. Maybe part neanderthal Glad he's lived up to his game of bashing and random dropshots with dumb interviews. Never liked him during the hype machine, sad thing is he's making an argument for the players being less involved in the ATP decision making process rather than more because he's so ignorant. What would the tour do without Federer fighting for them...I guess we know. they would have a 2 year ranking system, no rules or regulations on prize money and minimum events, and clowns like Janowicz would get to sing all their praises of Nadull while they fought for pennies.

This thread is full of anti-Fed tards and Mugray tards trying to stir things up. So sad to see, at least Nadull in his prime was worth hating. Mugray and the assortment of anti-Fed clowns like Berdshit, Del Mugro, and now Janowicz tards are too pitiful to bother with.
SliceAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-11-2013, 07:08 AM   #379
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Thanks Sebes, I kind of felt that it was spurred by certain questions, and not just him spouting off to show how smart he is. And when the thread started the Djoko fans were upset, too. But then it got spun into an anti-Fed thing.

You should see heya's post -- all like Jerzy loves Nole!
cringeworthy stuff

Kids his age think they know everything. Whatever. I ain't even mad.
My posts aren't Anti-Fed, they're Anti Fedtards aka the ones hating on one of my favourite players... You're not a fedtard so please don't take any of my comments to heart as they're directed at the idiotic fed fans, not real fed fans like yourself.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread