Pete & Bridgette Sampras - Wedding Photos & Articles!!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-03-2005, 01:37 AM   #46
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pete & Bridgette Sampras - Wedding Photos & Articles!!!

yes, wishing for a better 2005, i have been enough of the bad 03 and 04

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc
happy new year everyone! may 2005 be a better year!!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2005, 12:23 AM   #47
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc
happy new year everyone! may 2005 be a better year!!

Same to you evelyn, and how are you my dear, wishing you God's richest blessing and all things good for 2005 - Happy New Year my dear.
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:26 AM   #48
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi
yes, wishing for a better 2005, i have been enough of the bad 03 and 04

Wishing you the same my dear mimi, and I agree with you, it has to be a better year 2005, we have to have hope - thank you and long life and prosperity to you and family.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:28 AM   #49
country flag angiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha
Don't worry mimi, you will have a good 2005.

Hi there Lalitha, happy new year to you my dear, and long life and happiness to you and family, and hope 2005 brings you all that is good.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:17 AM   #50
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks, angiel, the same to you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiel
Wishing you the same my dear mimi, and I agree with you, it has to be a better year 2005, we have to have hope - thank you and long life and prosperity to you and family.
Old 01-06-2005, 12:12 AM   #51
country flag angiel

Quote:
thanks, angiel, the same to you as well

You are welcome my dear.
Old 01-06-2005, 12:25 AM   #52
country flag angiel

Courtship of Bridgette Wilson was like Hollywood film
Boston Herald (Publication date: 2001-01-31)

When tennis superstar Pete Sampras proposed marriage to Bridgette Wilson last June, the actress had just finished working on the film "The Wedding Planner." Given that film's story line - the fiance (Matthew McConaughey) falling in love with the wedding planner (Jennifer Lopez) - it would have been understandable if the actress had balked at bringing in professional help for her own nuptials on Sept. 30.

But she didn't. Then again, neither did she hire Lopez.

"It's funny," Wilson-Sampras said, "because, going back to `The Wedding Planner,' I never thought about having it done that way myself. Doing this movie made me realize how much planning there is for a wedding. Whether it's a ton of flowers or a small number of flowers, you still have to do it - and we did ours in six weeks. A planner allows the bride to focus on all the details.

"It was definitely a luxury to have someone be so helpful and willing to do that. But everything went so smoothly at my wedding, I can't think of anything that was a snafu."

"The Wedding Planner" is a full-out romantic comedy, but it deals with anxiety common among brides-to-be.

"I was very different from Fran, my character," Wilson-Sampras said. "She is having this thing of, `Oh my gosh! What am I doing?' She was checking in her heart for what she wanted. She'd kicked into autopilot. Personally, I didn't have those moments. One minute before I walked down the aisle, I hoped I wouldn't trip."

In "The Wedding Planner," Lopez and McConaughey experience love at first sight, which is no rarity in the movies. But Wilson-Sampras said she felt something pretty close.

"Love at first sight is so bizarre to me," she said. "Oh, you see someone walk in and you'll spend your life with this person? But it can happen very quickly with that chemistry and evolve into something special.

"Within three months I knew Pete was the person I wanted to spend my life with. I never had that before. People had said to me, `Oh, you'll know when it happens' - and I never trusted that. Until it actually happened."

Her instincts, she said, were confirmed at a party given by her sister.

"It was cool because we were doing these questions," Wilson- Sampras said. "My sister sat down and interviewed me, and then she interviewed him with all these questions. It was something fun she did for my bachelorette party. For instance, she asked me, `When did you know?' and `What was the first thing you noticed about him?' and `What was the first thing he noticed?' - and every single one of our answers was the same."

Wilson-Sampras says she didn't know much about Sampras' awesome athletic career - even though, at 29, he has been a world champion for 14 years.

"We met - it was not really a blind date; he'd seen me in a movie, `Love Stinks,' " she said. "He saw it in theaters when it first came out and he was half-joking with a friend when he said, `I'd like to meet her.' That friend got in touch with a friend of mine - and they were both at our wedding."

Their "first date" was "a little phone conversation. The first five minutes are painful and then you get over that hump. But I didn't know who he was. I hadn't watched tennis before and when somebody called and said his name, I wasn't sure who he was. I said, `Is he taller than me?' . . . Then I remembered I'd seen a picture and I saw his face and that was familiar but I hadn't put the two together, because I wasn't familiar with tennis.

"I don't play tennis and I never had a racket before in my life," she added. "He's very patient about it."

Pete Sampras was the top-ranked player in the world through most of the '90s. He has slipped somewhat from that lofty position, but the family isn't without a top ranking.

"The Wedding Planner" was No. 1 at the box office last weekend.
Old 01-06-2005, 01:07 AM   #53
country flag Mimi

magical, magical, wilson does not know tennis and yet she married the greatest player

and her sister must love her a lot, doing interviews with pete, so funny
Old 01-10-2005, 02:21 PM   #54
country flag angiel

Quote:
magical, magical, wilson does not know tennis and yet she married the greatest player

and her sister must love her a lot, doing interviews with pete, so funny

She dont have to know tennis, to marry him mimi - why should she anyway - dont you ever hear, that opposite attracts, most people never marry in their own field.

That is what makes life so interesting - why would you want to marry another tennis player, anyway, and do what? - talk tennis for the rest of their life.

Her sister loves her a lot, she is her only sibling.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:12 AM   #55
country flag Mimi

yes may be you are right, sometimes it work when the two of them are having diffferent characters but sometimes it also work when two of them are having familiar backgournd like andre and graf

Quote:
She dont have to know tennis, to marry him mimi - why should she anyway - dont you ever hear, that opposite attracts, most people never marry in their own field.

That is what makes life so interesting - why would you want to marry another tennis player, anyway, and do what? - talk tennis for the rest of their life.

Her sister loves her a lot, she is her only sibling.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:44 PM   #56
country flag angiel

Quote:
yes may be you are right, sometimes it work when the two of them are having diffferent characters but sometimes it also work when two
of them are having familiar backgournd like andre and graf
That maybe so mimi - but if i get married I want somebody, that is different from me - if we are the same, what are we going to talk about, and how will we agree or disagree on anything.

Last edited by angiel : 01-11-2005 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:43 AM   #57
country flag angiel

Movie: The Wedding Planner

What would cause an actress to miss the biggest movie premiere of her career? For newlywed Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, it was a major tennis tournament halfway around the world. She had planned to skip the Los Angeles opening of her romantic comedy The wedding Planner on Jan. 23, preferring to be with husband Pete Sampras at the Australian Open. But when the tennis ace lost in the fourth round, the couple hotfooted it from Melbourne to LA , arriving just in time for Bridgette to join costars Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey on the red carpet. Even so Sampras admitted it was a good news-bad news evening for the duo. "We were both hoping I wouldn't be able to make the premiere," he told me.
Old 01-12-2005, 03:03 AM   #58
country flag Mimi

i see
Quote:
That maybe so mimi - but if i get married I want somebody, that is different from me - if we are the same, what are we going to talk about, and how will we agree or disagree on anything.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:40 PM   #59
country flag angiel

Quote:
i see

i see, what?????????????????
Old 01-13-2005, 01:57 AM   #60
country flag Mimi

i meant i understood your choice of partner

Quote:
i see, what?????????????????