Pete & Bridgette Sampras - Wedding Photos & Articles!!! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2004, 02:14 PM   #16
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pete & Bridgette Sampras - Wedding Photos & Articles!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi
Marine is a bit naughty, peace

always want to be a housewife, bridgette, thats why pete loves her so much, not a career ambitious woman, i like this

No Mimi, Marine is still pissed that Pete didn't married Delaina, she has it in her head, that she would be the ideal wife for him, but what do any of us know, who will be your ideal partner in life.
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2004, 02:29 PM   #17
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Barefoot flower girls dancing at his wedding.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:33 PM   #18
country flag angiel

Match of His Life
Tennis Champ Pete Sampras takes actress Bridgette Wilson as his bride
(People, October 16, 2000)
It's tough to come up with the perfect wedding present for a multimillionaire tennis star like Pete Sampras, whose titles have already left him with an embarrassment of silver trophies, cups and platters. But trust a pal to rise to the challenge. As the 81 guests in the backyard of Sampras's Benedict Canyon home for his twilight wedding to actress Bridgette Wilson on Sept. 30 were savoring the last morsels of their dessert, the groom had an announcement. "I have a friend who is nice enough to come by and play a few songs for us," said Sampras, 29. Then he introduced Elton John.

With that, John, a fervent tennis fan, took his seat at the piano on a small stage and treated the guests, including hockey Hall of Famer Wayne Gretzky and his wife, Janet Jones, to a 45-minute greatest-hits medley. John ended his set with "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," which he introduced by observing, "This is kind of a schmaltzy song-but this is a wedding." Then he slipped away into a waiting limo. "That was pretty incredible," said guest Mike Ovitz, whose management company represents Sampras. "It was a lovely, intimate evening of celebration." That's just the way the couple wanted it, according to Wilson's sister Tracy, 29, the maid of honor. "The whole point," she had said earlier, was "to be as private and special as possible."

The wedding succeeded on both counts. The stucco walls and lush foliage surrounding Sampras's home provided a natural screen for the nuptials. And the tone of the evening was as elegant yet understated as the groom's Armani tux and the 27-year-old bride's ivory silk georgette bias gown by Vera Wang, which Wilson accented with $400,000 in diamonds lent by jeweler Fred Leighton.

As a sliver of moon shone over Sampras's yard, the couple's family and close friends took their seats for the service in a narrow garden bordered by rose bushes. "Bridgette was as radiant as the white roses," says Sampras's longtime friend David Higdon, an executive on the men's pro-tennis tour. "During the ceremony she was dabbing at tears pretty much the whole time."

For the reception, the couple and their guests retired to a tented ballroom erected over Sampras's tennis court, where they enjoyed a supper that included filet of beef with artichokes and au gratin potatoes. After Elton John's set and the serving of the three-tiered white buttercream-iced cake, Sampras, in a nod to his Greek heritage, smashed a plate for luck. Then, as an R&B band kicked in, the newlyweds danced and danced-and danced some more. In fact, though the pair were about to depart for a weeklong Mexican honeymoon before the bride begins filming her new FOX-TV series, The $treet, in New York, "Pete was one of the last ones to leave the dance floor," says Hingdon. "I don't believe I've ever seen the guy as content and as happy."

Old 12-13-2004, 08:27 PM   #19
country flag angiel

Old 12-14-2004, 01:40 AM   #20
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

umm, i prefer pete to marry either Bridgette or the earlier one (also an actress), i am sorry, i want pete to marry a more beautiful one, Delaina is a bit too old for Pete, sorry Marinie

QUOTE=angiel]No Mimi, Marine is still pissed that Pete didn't married Delaina, she has it in her head, that she would be the ideal wife for him, but what do any of us know, who will be your ideal partner in life. [/quote]

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 10:00 PM   #21
country flag angiel

Her name is Kimberly Williams Mimi, and my quote has gone azzzzz - anyway, we have to go with our hearts when we find the person, we love.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:44 PM   #22
country flag angiel

Love Match: Pete Sampras weds Bridgette Wilson
New York Daily News
Tennis great Pete Sampras sealed his love match to TV actress Bridgette Wilson last night.

The pair played doubles in a romantic Los Angeles wedding ceremony attended by six other couples.

After the service, the bridal couple hosted a dinner for 60 guests right on the tennis court in the backyard of Sampras' home in Beverly Hills.

Wilson, the stunning star of the new Fox-TV series "The Street," has been jetting back and forth between L.A. and New York, where the show is being filmed at Chelsea Piers.

Her curly-headed hubby has been taking it easy since getting bounced in the finals of the U.S. Open last month.

The couple has been an item for only about a year.

The former Miss Teen USA started seeing Sampras in 1999, when he was on the rebound following a two-year romance with "Father of the Bride" co-star Kimberly Williams.

The 13-time Grand Slam champion's only other love sets over the years were a brief flirtation with actress Lauren Holly and a six-year relationship with Delaina Mulcahy, a South African-born law student who he met when she was seeing his then-agent, Gavin Forbes,

Wilson plays a devious money manager on the new Fox show about Wall Street brokers, which debuts Nov. 1.

Old 12-14-2004, 11:58 PM   #23
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

how was Delaina? dont know about her
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 12:22 AM   #24
country flag angiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc
how was Delaina? dont know about her

Not a lot - but she has done quite good for herself, she is an attorney-a-law, and Pete did help her to get that law degree, so is not like say he just use her, and them cast her aside.

I will see what I can find about her, and tell you.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:54 AM   #25
country flag angiel

Still looking for news about Delaina.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:55 AM   #26
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

when were they together?
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 07:58 PM   #27
country flag angiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataptc
when were they together?

They met right after Pete won the 1990 US open - he was still a kid, 19 years old, and she was like 6 years older than him, they stay together until 1996 I think.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:39 PM   #28
country flag angiel

Here is some news about her.

Pete was with South African immigrant Delaina Mulcahy, who was somewhat eight years his senior, for the longest time when Tampa, Florida was his base. She later became a lawyer.

This was news is from August 1997.

Sampras split from his seven-year companion DeLaina Mulcahy late last year. At 31, the attorney was six years his senior.

From 1990 to 1996, Sampras was romantically involved with DeLaina Mulcahy, an attorney, and from 1997 to 1999 he dated actress Kimberly Williams (Father of the Bride). In late September of 2000, Sampras married another actress, Bridgette Wilson, a former Miss Teen USA who has appeared in such films as Billy Madison, Mortal Kombat, and The Wedding Planner. Their first child, Christian Charles, was born in November 2002.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:45 PM   #29
country flag angiel

Here is a proflie of her now.

Attorney Profile.

DeLaina Mulcahy
Associate

Banking & Credit Transactions

Houston
713.650.2723 Direct
713.650.2400 Fax
dmulcahy@winstead.com

DeLaina is a senior associate in the Banking and Credit Transactions Section.

Her practice involves representation of parties in all facets of commercial banking, including extensive representation of domestic and foreign lending institutions, as well as borrowers, in the structuring, negotiation and documentation of syndicated transactions, secured and unsecured transactions relating to various types of financing, including oil and gas lending, acquisition financing, project finance, securitizations, asset based lending, working capital lines of credit, loan restructuring and workouts, real estate financing, subordinated debt, various equity financing transactions, including inventory and receivables financing, marine financing and aircraft financing, including small loans to loans exceeding $150 million.

Representative Client Services

Banking & Credit Transactions
Business Transactions
Real Estate Transactions
Oil and Gas Transactions

Education

Stetson University, School of Law
J.D., cum laude, 1996

University of South Florida
B.S., 1992

Professional Memberships & Affiliations

State Bar of Texas; Houston Bar Association; Women's Finance Exchange

Presentations Topics

Author – Revised Article 9 of the Texas Uniform Commercial Code: The Basics
Speaker – Advanced Business Law Course, co-sponsored by Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.

©2002-2004 Winstead

Last edited by angiel : 12-17-2004 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:26 PM   #30
country flag angiel

I can't find a photo of her, to post that you can see, what see looks like.