Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts - Page 91 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #1351
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

u are still provoking!
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #1352
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i'm too depressed for words and pleasantries Doris, too depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
this is worse than Monfils loss in Paris Bercy in 2010 and you will remember how painful i found that day
Well, Roger was joking in an interview with Swiss TV afterwards about that match but I doubt that he will do the same about today's match...

But at least in 2010 the WTF made up for the loss against Gael:

Roger beating Ferrer, Söderling, Murray, Djokovic and Nadal - of course only because the last 3 players didn't care for the tournament according to GM

What can we look forward to now?

It's all because of the 13 in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
doris hope u are ok too
Hi Betty

There is a flu epidemic here in Germany and 2 of my colleagues and our trainee have it. Another colleague is also sick on leave which means that I'm alone at work at the moment with my boss...

Hopefully next week at least one of the colleagues will be back but of course they should only start to work if they really feel ok.

Apparently many people thought they got over the flu already and went back to work only to get it again...

I also had a cold recently when I came back from Geneve from the Davis Cup. I went to the doctor the next day and asked for antibiotics because I was about to leave to Rotterdam a few days later.

I was sick on leave for the rest of the week and still had to cough when I went to Rotterdam but the change of air was really good for the health

When I'm away I have never any headaches either but once you are back home and in your daily life you get it again...
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #1353
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Well, it's a fact Roger loses now matches he wouldn't have lost 2 years ago.
In 2010 he lost to Tomas and Marcos after having MPs. Those losses cost him to break Pete's #1 week record earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
So a bit of the bashing is even justified. With my "it didn't change much" I only meant, there were the usual tard camps, but I was surprised that there were so few "Roger, please retire instantly" posts. There were many posts that said: "it's a pain to see him play like that", but compared to the year when he only had the Cañas losses, there were few postings telling him to retire instantly.
It's mainly the same as in every thread when Roger loses: People talk about his decline. There are always people who want him to retire once he loses a match.

How many % of the people in the thread care about Tomas? Not many. The most important thing is that Roger lost.

It's surely a great achievement for Tomas to win against Roger but it's up to him to prove in the final now that he can win against topplayers back to back.

In the end titles count for players and not the H2H against opponents.

There seems to be a real hype about the H2H between Roger and Tomas. Yes, it's a very intense match-up for sure and Tomas has the upper hand in some of the matches lately but most of the matches have been close and could have gone either way.
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #1354
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

btw this was disgusting as it gets. i am very rarely so critical about Fed but this was moronic defeat. should have won 7-5, then leads 6-4 in breaker, berdych was tight as it gets and feddy putts an easiest BH slice two meters in out, then miss hits must return first serve, and all that to hit himself in feet on second serve return just point later . imagine, berdych who is known as one of mentality the fragilest players on tour beats Fed being a MP down two times. just fuck off Fed, no excuses for that

so mad at him that decided to post in forbidden thread
Old 03-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #1355
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Samo, the thread isn't forbidden, come on, nobody hates you here.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #1356
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #1357
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

Corey, maybe I can cheer you up?

Federror losing again after having MPs. Unbeliveable.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #1358
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

^Cheer him up by running naked on umag centre court ;o
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:45 AM   #1359
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

new meat i see....samo welcome here
P.E.,welcome too, blood group?

Doris also here there is a bad flu virus..i hope with the spring all will change

i had my zombies series yesterday night
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #1360
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Betty, the new meat was banned, probably comes back soon though.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:01 AM   #1361
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

di
omg what he did
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 03-02-2013, 07:49 AM   #1362
country flag Betty

FORZA INTER
Old 03-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #1363
country flag Betty

this song is the winner of sanremo
keep my blood ...love it..wonderful music and lyric,,,

FORZA INTER
Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 AM   #1364
country flag Betty

FORZA INTER
Old 03-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #1365
country flag Betty

i d like take a nap now if i could

FORZA INTER
Closed Thread