Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts - Page 186 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #2776
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Diana says sorry to all her fb friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
but that is not Robin's problem if the board allowed him to.
Relax! I am not angry with Robin, was just joking. Just found the whole thing so frustrating. We sold Clichy, Toure and Adebayor to City as well and it didn't make sense.

Duncan, I don't blame you...I just love watching Djokovic and most consider him defensive. My first ever live match was him vs Ancic at Wimbledon at 18 and I fell in love with tennis properly that day. Love the gladiatorial aspect of it all. There is no-one else but yourself to blame. In a team sport you can hide, you can't do that in tennis and I love that.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #2777
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
It's not a huge rivalry at all - mainly as we are so rubbish. Those sort of rivalries only exist when both teams are challenging at the top. I am no expert when it comes to Italian football but I would compare it to Juventus and Roma at the moment in that I don't imagine both teams are massive rivals with each other - would you say they are massive rivals?

Our biggest rivals will always be Tottenham Hotspur. When they fail I am happy!
Yes, i would say your comparison is accurate. Our biggest rivals are Inter by a good margin, we call it derby d'Italia and the heat with Torino is huge regardless of how well they are doing being from the same city (derby della Mole, or simply derby di Torino). I do remember Adebayor getting mad hate when he left for City, but was to be expected !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Hello to you too
ciao Duncan, sono Antonio, nice to meet you!
Old 03-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #2778
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Relax! I am not angry with Robin, was just joking. Just found the whole thing so frustrating. We sold Clichy, Toure and Adebayor to City as well and it didn't make sense.

Duncan, I don't blame you...I just love watching Djokovic and most consider him defensive. My first ever live match was him vs Ancic at Wimbledon at 18 and I fell in love with tennis properly that day. Love the gladiatorial aspect of it all. There is no-one else but yourself to blame. In a team sport you can hide, you can't do that in tennis and I love that.

I must say i have the greatest respect for players who can play defense all day long, day in day out, I can't do it ! But I get bored watching 60 stroke rallies all the time. Btw, I saw Djokovic for the first time when he was 18 and he played Henman (in Rotterdam). Henman beat him but needed 3 sets to do so. I liked Henman
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #2779

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
Yes, i would say your comparison is accurate. Our biggest rivals are Inter by a good margin, we call it derby d'Italia and the heat with Torino is huge regardless of how well they are doing being from the same city (derby della Mole, or simply derby di Torino). I do remember Adebayor getting mad hate when he left for City, but was to be expected !

ciao Duncan, sono Antonio, nice to meet you!

Ciao Antonio, from Bettyland
What's your football club in the Serie A ?
Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #2780
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The hate for Adebayor was based on the rubbish that came out of his mouth. He is a greedy motherfucker only concerned by his wage packet. Still, he plays for an inferior club now so I don't care.

What is the perception of Lorik Cana in Italy? He is one of my favourite players.

Duncan, Henman was brilliant. Did the absolute best he could with his career. We Brits expect too much at times.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #2781
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Ciao Antonio, from Bettyland
What's your football club in the Serie A ?
Bianconero! while this thread seems to be filled by supporters of clubs from Milano
Old 03-22-2013, 08:08 PM   #2782
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18

In my first ever live tournament I got to know David Ferrer, and it was on the day I saw him play his first round match there that I really started to respect and to follow him. That tournament is now nearly 10 years ago and I admire him completely for his commitment to the sport and that he really did the most of his possibilities

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #2783
Banned!

Quote:
In my first ever live tournament I got to know David Ferrer, and it was on the day I saw him play his first round match there that I really started to respect and to follow him. That tournament is now nearly 10 years ago and I admire him completely for his commitment to the sport and that he really did the most of his possibilities
Agreed. I don't understand how anyone could hate him. He has done the absolute best that he can with the talent and ability he has. He should be applauded for his entire career and the achievements within it.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #2784
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
The hate for Adebayor was based on the rubbish that came out of his mouth. He is a greedy motherfucker only concerned by his wage packet. Still, he plays for an inferior club now so I don't care.

What is the perception of Lorik Cana in Italy? He is one of my favourite players.

Duncan, Henman was brilliant. Did the absolute best he could with his career. We Brits expect too much at times.
He's a great player, respected and his importance/presence in Lazio has been increasing. there were once some rumours of him possibly coming to Juve and I was delighted with the idea, but can't say I can complain with Vidal coming instead
Old 03-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #2785
Banned!

Vidal is class. Really love this new Juve team ever since the match-fixing scandal. A very good side, be interesting to see how they progress.

I love Cana for his effort and commitment. I have never seen anyone put in so much effort. His disciplinary record is hilariously bad as a result.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #2786
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's a great player, respected and his importance/presence in Lazio has been increasing. there were once some rumours of him possibly coming to Juve and I was delighted with the idea, but can't say I can complain with Vidal coming instead
I know Lorik still from his times at Olympique Marseille. He already there was in every match in danger to get at least a yellow card. I also know Vidal still from his times in Leverkusen and I think Vidal is better than Cana. Yeah I know Vidal also can be a butcher and a headcase, but his level is higher than the one of Cana imo.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:25 PM   #2787

Quote:

He sure was. It's funny watching the brits go nuts with expectation every year at W. But maybe this year with Murray, who knows ?

Quote:
Bianconero! while this thread seems to be filled by supporters of clubs from Milano

I'm not a supporter of any of the italian clubs so i'm neutral here
I did follow it closely when Van Basten/Gullit/Rijkaard were playing there though

Quote:
agreed !
Old 03-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #2788
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
I know Lorik still from his times at Olympique Marseille. He already there was in every match in danger to get at least a yellow card. I also know Vidal still from his times in Leverkusen and I think Vidal is better than Cana. Yeah I know Vidal also can be a butcher and a headcase, but his level is higher than the one of Cana imo.
Yes, I agree, that's why I said that i can't really complain that Vidal was the one who came to Juve. what did you understand? and, yes, his tendency to getting yellow cards in almost every match is a bit dangerous considering he could end up missing important matches now that the calendar is roughing up with crucial matches ahead both in Serie A and CL, so i can just hope he starts hitting with more 'intelligence', can't take his essence off him
Old 03-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #2789
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Yes, I agree, that's why I said that i can't really complain that Vidal was the one who came to Juve. what did you understand? and, yes, his tendency to getting yellow cards in almost every match is a bit dangerous considering he could end up missing important matches now that the calendar is roughing up with crucial matches ahead both in Serie A and CL, so i can just hope he starts hitting with more 'intelligence', can't take his essence off him
I understood you perfectly, I only wanted to explain that I think Vidal is a bit better than Cana

Old 03-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #2790
country flag Vinceremo

Quote:
I understood you perfectly, I only wanted to explain that I think Vidal is a bit better than Cana
he has that plus of also being able to bring up more danger in attack while still performing just as well at his main role. such a good signing
Closed Thread