Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts - Page 158 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #2356
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - open for posters who took a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Yes I am!!!

Btw Sue, need some advise, and seeing as you're the Doctor here, you're the peson to ask. Yesterday I notice a little infection type thing on one of my fingers, right next to the fingernail. It's green looking and today I noticed it's spread a little along the area where it is, and almost is the same length as one of my fingernails. Should I put a needle to it and try and get it out, or just leave it and get some anti biotics? Quite painful to write.
Warm compress or soak it in some warm salt water until it is soft. Then use a needle to puncture it ( please use alcohol swab on it first and heat the needle with a match to sterilize) and push the green/pus out. Cover with an antibiotic ointment and change the bandaid 2-3 times a day for a day or two. It is a small abcess or paronychia. Good luck!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #2357
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, that's the spirit. I've actually visited Oxford Uni on a school trip before, and even though I knew I'd never get in a University like that because I wasn't clever enough, and the courses I wanted to do would never be offered by Oxford in a million years. Still, it was interesting seeing how things were run there. I definitely impressed by it.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #2358
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, that's the spirit. I've actually visited Oxford Uni on a school trip before, and even though I knew I'd never get in a University like that because I wasn't clever enough, and the courses I wanted to do would never be offered by Oxford in a million years. Still, it was interesting seeing how things were run there. I definitely impressed by it.
Joe, you don't have to be amazingly clever like everyone makes out you have to be to go there, you just need to work hard and make the right decisions with the application!

Indeed, Oxford and Cambridge are great places. Beautiful, in fact. Funnily enough, I'm visiting Cambridge for four days this week, staying inside the colleges.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #2359
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the grounds of Oxford and Cambridge. Nice cities as well. I want to head back to England again and travel around visiting Scotland as well.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #2360
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Joe, you don't have to be amazingly clever like everyone makes out you have to be to go there, you just need to work hard and make the right decisions with the application!

Indeed, Oxford and Cambridge are great places. Beautiful, in fact. Funnily enough, I'm visiting Cambridge for four days this week, staying inside the colleges.
Yeah you're right, you don't have to be amazingly clever, but I don't think I'd ever be able to push myself hard enough to get to the standards they need for entry. I mean, not to be cocky here, but I do consider myself intelligent in a way, but I think I've always struggled to apply myself when it comes to School etc.... I haven't done extremely bad by anyone's standards, but I was always content with what I got in terms of grades, usually B's and C's, and I never aimed higher when looking back on things I know if I had aimed higher and maybe revised properly I would have done so much better. I think part of it was down to always letting work get on top of me, and when I worked my ass off in an exam and got a worse result than I thought I'd get, I'd put myself down rather than re applying myself to do better the next time.

Enjoy your visit to Cambridge, not had the chance to visit there, and don't know much about it, but I'm sure it's great.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #2361
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook
Old 03-17-2013, 03:48 PM   #2362
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Loved the grounds of Oxford and Cambridge. Nice cities as well. I want to head back to England again and travel around visiting Scotland as well.
Yeah, the cities are great. They're very small, which helps.

Quote:
Yeah you're right, you don't have to be amazingly clever, but I don't think I'd ever be able to push myself hard enough to get to the standards they need for entry. I mean, not to be cocky here, but I do consider myself intelligent in a way, but I think I've always struggled to apply myself when it comes to School etc.... I haven't done extremely bad by anyone's standards, but I was always content with what I got in terms of grades, usually B's and C's, and I never aimed higher when looking back on things I know if I had aimed higher and maybe revised properly I would have done so much better. I think part of it was down to always letting work get on top of me, and when I worked my ass off in an exam and got a worse result than I thought I'd get, I'd put myself down rather than re applying myself to do better the next time.

Enjoy your visit to Cambridge, not had the chance to visit there, and don't know much about it, but I'm sure it's great.
I always let work get on top of me, I can't motivate myself to work hard for the whole academic year, but when it comes to the exam season, I realise that I need to lock myself away, stop wasting my time online, and start studying. It always works, if you have the capacity to push yourself very hard in the weeks leading up to the exam.

A lot of people aren't happy at Oxbrudge though, so I don't think people should have regrets. If yiu're doing something you love, then so much the better.

Thanks, I'm sure I'll love it there.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #2363
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Facebook
Thanks for the virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #2364
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

Nice virus Di, glad I did not click on it
Old 03-17-2013, 03:57 PM   #2365
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Thanks for the virus.
good that I told fb to let me check first when someone marks me in something. So they didn't appear on my timeline.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #2366
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

I am clearly a negative influence on Frankfurt.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 04:04 PM   #2367
country flag The Prince

Wing Man Frankfurt…
Old 03-17-2013, 04:06 PM   #2368
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry all for the virus.

Once I got it.. about two years ago and I didn't guess anything about this.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #2369
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Wing Man Frankfurt…
Why Me Frankfurt?
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #2370
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Man Frank View Post
I am clearly a negative influence on Frankfurt.
no you aren't. We even scored again today.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread