Where are we all from? Plus Where we have been - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-22-2005, 05:07 PM   #181
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are we all from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine(usa)
I'm from Gatlinburg,Tn. Here are a few pics of where I'm from. It's been fun seeing where everyone lives. I used to live in Knoxville, but it's much nicer here in the Smoky Mtns.

This is winter.

This is autumn.

This is why they are called the Smoky Mtns.

I loved it up there, Jas. Maybe I'll come this summer-if the money is OK. I'm a three-hour drive away.
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2005, 05:08 PM   #182
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine(usa)
Autumn is when we get the most tourists here. It's a beautiful place to live that's for sure. I have done both, but not very good at either. It's fun to try though.
I went there in the summer, where the tourists are all out like crazy.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:32 PM   #183
country flag jasmine(usa)

jasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond reputejasmine(usa) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
I went there in the summer, where the tourists are all out like crazy.
It's pretty much crazy all year except for a three month off season from January to March. The traffic is horrible, but you get to meet a lot of people from many different places. That would be graet for you to come back. Did you ever go to Dollywood or the Aquarium? Those are fun, but the best thing is hiking in the mountains.

Sometimes proud to be a Ducky fan, but has found a new Andy to love.
jasmine(usa) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 06:59 AM   #184
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Jasmine, it looks beautiful where you live! Thanks for the pics.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:13 PM   #185
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Just a photo of the view from my bedroom thought it would be nice to show you what kind of area i live in, instead of posting local monuments:
I only just found this thread... joeb, I've probably seen that street myself as the view seems quite similar to mine, with the Downs in the background.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #186
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

While struggling to find some interesting pictures of Eastbourne, I did manage to come up with a few memorable ones:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BEACHY%20HEAD%202%20-%20EASTBOURNE.jpg (181.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg eastbournemain.jpg (53.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Eastbourne.jpg (57.2 KB, 13 views)

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Old 04-22-2005, 05:57 AM   #187
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing with us here Sjengster!
Old 04-22-2005, 09:14 AM   #188
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Sjengster.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:19 PM   #189
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Sjengster! Eastbourne is beautiful!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 03:01 AM   #190
country flag Leonandy

Leonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond reputeLeonandy has a reputation beyond repute

Butchart Garden in Victoria
All the flowers are blossoming
Attached Images
File Type: jpg butchart-gardens-1.jpg (228.9 KB, 7 views)
Roger Federer
>>>"Using Song Names To Answer these questions"Game<<<

Last edited by Leonandy : 04-25-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Leonandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 07:42 PM   #191
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately the pic doesn´t show up for me Leonandy...:-(

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 08:00 PM   #192
country flag Choupi

Me neither...
Old 04-25-2005, 09:15 PM   #193
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Sjengst, I have actually been to Eastbourne many yrs ago during a 2-wk driving vacation of S England!

I have also been to those gardens in Victoria! Beautiful! [that city reminds a little of England].

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 09:31 PM   #194
country flag Sjengster

I hope it was a good day... we had one good week last week, now it's begun to rain again, LOL. Those photos above were obviously taken in a rare window of sunshine.

Old 04-25-2005, 09:51 PM   #195
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, we had quite lovely, warmish weather -- it was in June as I recall... I think I remember lying face down on the edge of those white cliffs too!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote