which country would u like to live in or visit? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which countri would u like to live in or visit the most?

Australia 26 16.99%
USA 14 9.15%
Canada 14 9.15%
France 12 7.84%
Germany 7 4.58%
Spain 17 11.11%
Italy 12 7.84%
China 5 3.27%
Japan 5 3.27%
Other (plz specifi) 41 26.80%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #61
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which countri would u like to live in or visit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Rwanda
Soon you will be starring in "The Last King of Bogans"
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #62
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

I have been to most countries in Europe so not interested in this part of the world.

Where I like to visit - any country that has interesting historical places to see like Mexico, India, Egypt, Peru etc. Unfortunately many of those countries are not safe to go to

Where I want to live - on a small, isolated island.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:35 PM   #63
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Well in terms of permanent residency, I would like to do so in Japan. I have gone many times since my mother is from Japan, and there are many great companies in Japan that I would love to work for after I finish my business degree here in the states.

However, out of the rest on the list, in terms of visiting, I would love to visit Italy. Several of my friends have gone and have loved the country (and the food), however, the people not so much which is perfect for me I could care less about people, my practically #1 priority for visiting any country is to eat their native food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
I have been to most countries in Europe so not interested in this part of the world.

Where I like to visit - any country that has interesting historical places to see like Mexico, India, Egypt, Peru etc. Unfortunately many of those countries are not safe to go to

Where I want to live - on a small, isolated island.
Contrary to popular belief, most countries in the Middle East are fine. Even after September 11, I have gone to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Palestine many, many times with not one single problem. Countries like Turkey and its neighbors are also great as well, although I have only been told this by friends. However, seeing that they are pretty Westernized and close to Europe would infer this anyways.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #64
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond reputeHawkAussie has a reputation beyond repute

I would really like to go to Estonia. No reason why just want to in the future.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #65
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

I want to live in Bulgaria only, but I'd like to visit Australia and New Zealand

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #66
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

I would give one of my balls to come back to Lithuania! Just sayin...

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #67
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Contrary to popular belief, most countries in the Middle East are fine. Even after September 11, I have gone to Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Palestine many, many times with not one single problem. Countries like Turkey and its neighbors are also great as well, although I have only been told this by friends. However, seeing that they are pretty Westernized and close to Europe would infer this anyways.
Luckily I am not an American citizen and 09/11 doesn't have anything to do with my visits to any country in the Middle East. But there have been assaults on tourists in Egypt, Mexico and some other countries and my mother is advising me not to go there.

Last Oct I have been to Istanbul for a week and I am very impressed with this city and its people. The city is pretty large, 20 mil living there I think, with many interesting places to see, very beautiful and people were kind and helpful. TBH I want to go to Turkey again for my summer vacation and I'd like to pick a small village this time around. I heard they had nice and beautiful and very clean resorts.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #68
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
However, out of the rest on the list, in terms of visiting, I would love to visit Italy. Several of my friends have gone and have loved the country (and the food), however, the people not so much which is perfect for me I could care less about people, my practically #1 priority for visiting any country is to eat their native food.
Nice local food is always an important factor when it comes to visiting a place imo and surely Italy has the best food in the world hands down.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:57 PM   #69
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
Luckily I am not an American citizen and 09/11 doesn't have anything to do with my visits to any country in the Middle East. But there have been assaults on tourists in Egypt, Mexico and some other countries and my mother is advising me not to go there.

Last Oct I have been to Istanbul for a week and I am very impressed with this city and its people. The city is pretty large, 20 mil living there I think, with many interesting places to see, very beautiful and people were kind and helpful. TBH I want to go to Turkey again for my summer vacation and I'd like to pick a small village this time around. I heard they had nice and beautiful and very clean resorts.
Well Syria and Lebanon are great places to go, especially the latter since many speak English (and French) and it is pretty Westernized. Syria, is a little more traditional, however, there are many great historical places to visit. Whenever I go to Damascus, I always spend a few weeks in my grandmother's summer home in Kadmous which is a fantastic area where it is just full of lushes green vegetation and rolling hills everywhere. It gets a little cold and it is also slightly humid since it is near the sea, but it is perfect to escape the heat of the city. Also, the population in most areas is very limited, so it is also great to get away from people.

Here is a picture (not mine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Nice local food is always an important factor when it comes to visiting a place imo and surely Italy has the best food in the world hands down.
I will certainly have to go. Maybe I'll plan it for the summer after I graduate.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #70
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which country would u like to live in or visit?

Visit: USA
Live: Germany and a little house to enjoy my summers in the south of France.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #71
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Visit: I'd love to go trekking in the polar regions (Arctic/Antarctic). Besides that, I'd travel to any remote corner of the world, were I financially able. Middle East, Northern/Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. Anywhere I haven't already been, as well as most of the places I've already visited.

Live: Berlin, Prague, Istanbul, Stockholm, Helsinki or Tallinn. Having said that, I'm quite happy in Oslo.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #72
country flag angela

angela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond reputeangela has a reputation beyond repute

Greece
Old 01-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #73
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Australia.

And Greece.
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:40 AM   #74
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to visit New Zealand, Greece, Australia and Italy.

80 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 22 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:29 AM   #75
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

The alpes
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote