Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2013, 05:27 PM   #1231
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Actually, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I just downloaded Met's Parsifal so I have something to keep me occupied for 5 hours until the match starts
Tomorrow should be a fun day at work then I'll try to get up as well.
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #1232
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

the cleaning lady is one example, as I explained before your java coder.
So, that indicates that it's not impossible and you would have understood that if you read it properly.

You're arguing for the sake of arguing and preaching to me about me not understanding when you don't exactly properly read what I wrote.

Most people, even IT people who mostly work inside the office, deal with people outside their company so a good understanding of both languages is a must. Not fluently, but otherwise, it's going to be tough to find a job and if you do find it, to keep the job. That's reality. You don't have to believe that but don't tell me that I don't understand.
There are exceptions, but mostly, you'll need both languages. Not a lot of people work in a bubble within their company.

Our IT guys at my work got their job by only speaking French but they discovered that they needed to understand Dutch.

But, you think that you know better what it's like in Brussels from Latvia. Fine.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #1233
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde enjoying a good arguement i see, surprise that
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #1234
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

defo noticed this hostility towards Evita from Hilde since Rafa-Gulbis will play in the draw here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Rafito plays after Wawa and Fed, hopefully Wawa will suck Fed's dick pretty quickly.

jinxing again Maria
Old 03-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #1235
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Michael
And I really didn't mean to jinx, I just want to watch Rafa and also get some sleep as I have work tomorrow again.

Re the language dispute, can we all live happily ever after now?

Quote:
Can't we all agree that everybody needs to learn Dutch and move on?

I move on now...
Me too.
*Not watching 5 hours of Parsifal though * You're simply although I'm sure I do equally crazy things.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:47 PM   #1236
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #1237
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde Now you're starting to annoy me seriously. You accused me twice of not reading properly Well, let me read it again and quote you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
It's possible, sure. But most engineers, consultants,...have to deal with people from outside the company and thus, the language rule applies.

Maybe if that consultant works for the NATO or the EU and mostly works within what is basically that international context with English as the leading language but that's still not a given in every situation. If I contact the NATO or the EU here in Brussels, it doesn't take long to get somebody on the phone who speaks Dutch.

If you're outside the NATO or the EU, you learn Dutch or go elsewhere. I hear many expats in shops in Brussels who speak French or Dutch. It's not often not fluent, it's rough around the edges, it's with an accent (an Irish person who speaks French makes for a cute accent) but they do bother learning it.

That law applies to jobs, not every citizen who lives here.
Yes, you said it's possible and then you said it's just inside the NATO and EU. I was mostly responding to the bolded part which I don't think is true. Now you have amended this by saying

Quote:
Not a lot of people work in a bubble within their company.
and I can completely agree with that. So we can end this discussion here.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #1238
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yes yes can we stop it now.

Vamos Rafa!
Old 03-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #1239
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Mirkaland decided to take a break from politics for now and to take on meteorology:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobama
The sun is ridiculously hot
In other staggering news, the water is ridiculously wet
Old 03-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #1240
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hilde Now you're starting to annoy me seriously.
i'm grabbing my coat and pants
Old 03-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #1241
Banned!

wonder if Evita seen this

Old 03-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #1242
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Mirkaland decided to take a break from politics for now and to take on meteorology:

In other staggering news, the water is ridiculously wet
Meteorology is good, I can add that snow is cold.
(Although Hilde won't like that too. )

Heeeey, you religious people, seems like HABEMUS PAPAM!
(Not sure how appropriate the discussion over religion is but heck, after the language discussion disaster we can at least try, no? )
Old 03-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #1243
country flag acionescu

ridiculously cold
Old 03-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #1244
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Mikey, I don't recognize that person on the left.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #1245
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Hilde Now you're starting to annoy me seriously.
the feeling is mutual.

You didn't read it properly and you still haven't.
You don't like to see me writing that about you, read properly before going into an argument with me about something you don't know enough about. I've said something from the start and you choose to ignore that or you happen to overlook it each time. Fine. No problem. Live in your own bubble.

Now the discussion ends.

----

In other news , there's a pope. I hope it's not a European pope.

Edit: I just read that it's the archbishop from Buenos Aires.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote