Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #601
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
"If history is anything to go by, the eight men you're looking for is: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Shaobo Qin, Casey Affec, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon and the ghosts of Bernie Mac and Scott Caan."

That's some scary stuff Hilde. They find unexploded WW II bombs here too still all the time, lots of fighting here too, actually some of the biggest fights general public just don't know about.
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2013, 12:15 PM   #602
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The security company involved in that diamond heist said that they would pay for the damages because they're "good for it", meaning that they have a sufficient insurance policy.

Vanity Fair doubted that this is a real heist and they figured that is just part of an elaborate marketing campaign for the movie Ocean's 14.
"If history is anything to go by, the eight men you're looking for is: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Shaobo Qin, Casey Affleck, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon and the ghosts of Bernie Mac and Scott Caan."

--
Yesterday evening, I found a letter from the city council on my doormat.
They're doing some major work in the area of the railway station (we're getting a brand new railway station, new squares around it, an underground parking area, new infrastructure,...)
They want to have cell phone numbers and email addresses so that they can contact everybody by text message/email right away in case of an emergency...In case they find an unexploded bomb from the war or if they hit a gas pipe by accident.
---> Comforting, right?

The area of that railway station was bombarded like crazy by the alies in WWII because it was an important railway station for the nazis so finding a bomb wouldn't be such an improbable scenario.
Comforting indeed
Old 02-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #603
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
They find unexploded WW II bombs here too still all the time, lots of fighting here too, actually some of the biggest fights general public just don't know about.
True, most WWII movies concentrate on other areas of occupied Europe.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #604
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Ernests time
Old 02-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #605
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Scott Caan isn't dead
Old 02-21-2013, 02:03 AM   #606
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Melanie, cute Milos did the three-peat in San Jose!
I know!

I had forgotten they're moving to Memphis next year.

Quote:
Yesterday evening, I found a letter from the city council on my doormat.
They're doing some major work in the area of the railway station (we're getting a brand new railway station, new squares around it, an underground parking area, new infrastructure,...)
They want to have cell phone numbers and email addresses so that they can contact everybody by text message/email right away in case of an emergency...In case they find an unexploded bomb from the war or if they hit a gas pipe by accident.
---> Comforting, right?

The area of that railway station was bombarded like crazy by the alies in WWII because it was an important railway station for the nazis so finding a bomb wouldn't be such an improbable scenario.
Not comforting, no, but really cool. Of course, I say that as I sit here in North America, where direct fighting didn't really happen (although there were uboats in our St. Lawrence Seaway). I went to Vimy Ridge in France a few years ago, which was an important battle site for Canadians in World War I. They still have some areas where sheep are used to take care of the lawn because of unexploded munitions.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:04 AM   #607
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, and Memphis will be 250 next year. But still, losing to Jack Sock 1st rd this year is
Hope he gets enough rest and preparation for IW & Miami.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #608
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Without researching...Scott Caan is the son, James Caan the father, right?

Scott plays in that Hawaii something something tv show if I'm not mistaken.

---
My 17-year old niece, when talking about Justin Bieber, is always dismissive, making it very clear that she's NOT a fan. (admitting as such is just not cool).
Until a friend from school asked her to come along to his concert.
*Niece almost bouncing off the wall*
Parents: ...but you always say that you hate Bieber.
Niece: He's coming to Antwerp!!!!
Parents: Those tickets cost a fortune. We're not going to pay to let you go to a singer you claim to dislike.
Niece: Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase, Bieber is coming!!!

---
Fecking police helicopters hovering over the neighborhood due to some big protest march that will take place soon. Annoying noise.
Edit: that was no invitation to come hovering even lower to this building.

---

To end this post on a positive note. Did you people see this picture (copied from the Hot Pix thread):

Makes me think that I could use a couple of days off although the North Sea is currently a touch too cold to do the same there.

Last edited by Castafiore : 02-21-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #609
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

OMG :faints: :fangirl:
Old 02-21-2013, 09:06 AM   #610
country flag acionescu

He is at his home in Costa Rica?
Old 02-21-2013, 09:18 AM   #611
country flag acionescu

Trips

That pic is lovely
Old 02-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #612
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

omggggggggggggggggg
also hairs look better

hi, hope u all are fine
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #613
country flag acionescu

And the hands. The hands
Old 02-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #614
country flag Castafiore

He did a photoshoot in Cozumel.
I don't know where he's staying exactly.

Nice to see you in here once in a while, Betty.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #615
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He did a photoshoot in Cozumel.
I don't know where he's staying exactly.
He's staying at his hotel(s), which has been renovated and he's there to inaugurate it. http://diariolaverdad.com.mx/visitar...oteles/198900/

An older article in English http://www.travelpulse.com/amresorts...roperties.html
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote