Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 284 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-04-2013, 09:48 AM   #4246
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Never heard of that company... yes after the polish plumber there is the latvian IT technicians
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #4247
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

The only difference is that the Polish plumber goes abroad to do his work but the Latvian IT technician waits for international companies to come here
Old 11-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #4248
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a difference indeed I remember some years ago I hired a guy from Poland to redo the floor in the house, he drove straight from Poland to do the job and I heard afterwards that he slept for a week in his car while staying here
Old 11-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #4249
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokehlicious View Post
Never heard of that company... yes after the polish plumber there is the latvian IT technicians
Insulting Eastern Europeans?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
The only difference is that the Polish plumber goes abroad to do his work but the Latvian IT technician waits for international companies to come here
Great retort!
Old 11-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #4250
♥ eve ♥

Oh obviously I forgot the estonian conchitas
Old 11-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #4251
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh obviously I forgot the estonian conchitas
Estonian cleaning women are not in demand in Switzerland obviously.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #4252
♥ eve ♥

Maria love, you know you'd be welcomed any day over here to iron my socks
Old 11-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #4253
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Maria love, you know you'd be welcomed any day over here to iron my socks
But.. but... you said I wasn't.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #4254
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, what would you do in Switzerland cleaning toilets and ironing socks? Sleep in your car? Translating is a very good job If you want to go to Switzerland so much then learn German or French and go translate for them.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #4255
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Maria, what would you do in Switzerland cleaning toilets and ironing socks? Sleep in your car? Translating is a very good job If you want to go to Switzerland so much then learn German or French and go translate for them.
Dear Evita, we were both kidding. I'm quite happy with my current job and busy enough. My German and French would never be good enough for professional translating, they're more for personal development, Spanish & Italian too.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:59 PM   #4256
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

I know you were kidding so I didn't say anything the first 20 times you brought it up. But enough is enough After 20 times it's not funny anymore
Old 11-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #4257
♥ eve ♥

Hey Evita, Maria could come here to see her best friend (since poor Mikey was banned (and that Canadian sucker with the Beckham avi ))! Ironing my socks would be only if she feels bored or something
Old 11-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #4258
country flag MariaV

OK OK Evita.
It's not like some more exciting discussion's going on here. Btw hope Hilde's OK and just busy.

Congrats on Wawa's win JM!
What can I say about Berdych, again: once a Birdsh!t, always a Birdsh!t, muggest of the mugs, together with my other fave mug Gasquet. *Evita will report me now *

Old 11-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #4259
country flag MariaV

Oh, and to finish the socks issue once anf forever - one doesn't iron the socks.
Can we change the topic now, until I'll be banned?
Old 11-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #4260
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

Maria, please stop calling Berdych bad names. I get that you don't like him but still. You can just enjoy the fact that he lost

Oh and JM, I totally support Maria ironing your socks if she feels bored