Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 260 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #3886
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

I just read that Ernests is going to play Stockholm this year I'm stunned. He said he would never go back to Sweden after that prostitute incident. Well, I'm curious how he'll do there, my guess is not very well. I can already imagine his match thread(s) on GM full of insinuations
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #3887
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Always by Rafa's side on the way to clay & hard court dominan

Old 09-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #3888
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Well, as soon as we agreed to visit the dino expo together, each time he saw me, he would say "dinos" with a grin, followed by "promised".

So, I couldn't not take him to the dinos. I'm glad that I checked out when the expo stops or I would be dealing with one disappointed boy on Friday.

The next thing the boy does when he sees me is fistpump. This is his Rafa sign and it means that he asks me how Rafa is doing. He's been saying that this summer is trophy biting time for Rafa. He hasn't been wrong so far. Let's hope it lasts this summer.
I'm glad you were able to take him. You both would have been disappointed if you hadn't.

Quote:
Sept. 2?
Ah, labour day is on May 1 here.
Yeah, I thought many European countries had a different Labour Day than Canada and the States do.

Quote:
School starts on Monday here. Both my godchildren will be going to the big school (high school is the term, right?). My godson's mission is to get a girlfriend.
My goddaughter has hit puberty big time and she's in a "can't be bothered to wash or change clothes" phase. Not exactly the life of the party, these days.
High school is usually grades 9-12, or about 14-17-year-olds. about your godson. And I hope your goddaughter grows out of that phase soon! I would think it's more often the boys who do that than the girls!

Quote:
A picture of a baby otter just because it's beyond cute:

So cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakes View Post
We'll be in Mallorca for the super saturday and the finals... Will have to stay in the hotel room for 3 days I think
Looking forward to hearing about it, JM, the trip in general and watching the USO final there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibberz View Post
I hope you are all are making time for the new NFL season. It's been awesome so far.
You and I, the only North Americans, Bibbzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
I wonder if JM is sitting in a Manacor bar right now enjoying the match.
"Enjoying" is the key word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Marias post gave me the impression that Nadal won 52:50 in the 5th after being two sets and two breaks down
I laughed at your signature, Tom.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #3889
country flag rafa_maniac

rafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond repute

Omg I can't believe I got a good rep from JoWilly of all posters
Old 09-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #3890
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to see Bibberz if only because it means that Rafa has won.
I was sort of hoping on a visit from Linda, though. I hope she's doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
I'm glad you were able to take him. You both would have been disappointed if you hadn't.
You haven't heard it all, though.

So, I panicked when I found out that the Expo finished on the last Thursday of August (the 29th) because I had the visit scheduled for the following day.

Yesterday, I saw a poster.... The Expo finishes on September 29.

Ah well, the important thing is that we saw it.

-------
My german niece has two kids. A 3,5-year old boy and a 6 months old girl (who has very cute ginger hair at the moment). Her son wants to grow his hair a bit. His mum used to cut his hair and it wasn't a good look so I'm pleased to see that the boy is starting to make his own hair decisions.

His hair sometimes falls into his eyes at the moment so, he asks for a hairclip.
His mother is said that she must have been quite naive that most people are no longer stuck in very strict ideas on what a boy or a girl should look like. However, she's amazed at some of the reactions she's getting, not from other kids but from adults, some of them highly educated: they tell her that it looks gay and girly and they have indicated that the worst fate a man can have is to be gay. Can you believe it?
----> The boy is not even 4 years old and his hair hasn't even reached his shoulder! For some, the combination of not very short hair + hairclip = gay, even if you're not even 4.

And even so, I thought that we had moved on from "men with longer hair = gay" stereotype since the Beatles. Apparently not.
It just goes to show that having a degree doesn't mean that you're wise.

Last edited by Castafiore : 09-11-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #3891
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

If only my son had the kind of hair to allow being long

I swear I would have used everything on him, from polka-dots bows to Swarovski headbands
Old 09-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #3892
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I swear I would have used everything on him, from polka-dots bows to Swarovski headbands
Old 09-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #3893
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, things that happen in the world.
The main thing is that the boy is happy.

P.S. I also have a degree, and am dumb as a sack of hammers. Or whatever the saying is.

Last edited by MariaV : 09-11-2013 at 12:05 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #3894
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Always good to see Bibberz if only because it means that Rafa has won.

Rafa gave an interview on Charlie Rose the other day. He talked about his upbringing, his career, and the match against Djokovic. It was pretty awesome. I DVRed it, but I think it may be available online. This might be a good place to start:

http://www.thirteen.org/programs/cha...FbCDQgod9QYAjA
Old 09-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #3895
country flag Shanksgiving

Shanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond reputeShanksgiving has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa_maniac View Post
I would be worried if I were you
Shanksgiving is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:08 AM   #3896
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibberz View Post
Rafa gave an interview on Charlie Rose the other day. He talked about his upbringing, his career, and the match against Djokovic
It's a great interview.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #3897
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Dumbasco losing the 1st set to the Dog, Rafa must be livid

Corretja
Old 09-13-2013, 04:49 PM   #3898
country flag LoveFifteen

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa_maniac View Post

I think the Apocalypse is nearing!
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #3899
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Dumbasco losing the 1st set to the Dog, Rafa must be livid

Corretja
Spain - Ukraine: 2-0

with a double bagel as a cherry on top.
Old 09-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #3900
country flag acionescu

I was caught in the action, Dumbasco kept us on our toes until the last minute

Rafa