Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 248 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #3706
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Long gone are the days when the organizers were playing the star wars theme as he was entering the AA stadium
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #3707
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

This one?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #3708
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought that him and Darth Vader had a lot in common

Last edited by acionescu : 08-27-2013 at 02:19 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #3709
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

congratz rafa won the first match
step by step
to the thrown

................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #3710
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

but he shouldv worn a red tshirt
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #3711
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays Federer is more like Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

Tom, does the school your work for have a strict policy on social media and how to interact with students?
Why the bolding of my name, seems kinda agressive

I don't think there is a strict policy for social media. But i must also admit I can not be arsed to read thru the million documents and rules I have received. All the rules is like a high security prison.

I believe it is good to separate private life from work life as much as possible. I don't want any of my students commenting on my holiday pictures and the like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OK OK point taken.
Ahh, soon the girls will start making advances on you, young people are more aggrsssive these days ya know.
I asked how do you feel at school in general, and if there are any mean colleagues already or is everyone nice to you?
I don't know how much practice you have but at first it probably takes time to prepare the lessons and specifically measure the time for every part of the lesson beforehand (my experience).

You know when I was teaching for a few years kids came to me with all kind of problems as I was young of course and seemed approachable I guess. One thing I noticed already back then (and it was in the 90ies) that kids didn't have an adult to whom simply to talk to about things, who would guide & help them a bit. The parents were busy or whatever (in this new wild west capitalism here) and the other teachers were mostly older and not so nice, actually I wittnessed then being mean to the kids without any reason, living out their own frustrations I guess, horrible.
And if you ask why I left - the pay. Still below average here.
For me it's still the biggest miracle & joy to see the kids grow up & develop.
We are talking about the country side of Switzerland these girls are pure innocent they will not even think about approaching me. then again I'm so hot, pure testosterone, that their hormones might go crazy

So far, everybody has been real nice to me, much nicer then at the last school I teached, whoch was an annoying place I had to leave! so really nice so far, but what can you say after you started a new job for 10 days.. I think they also have a acute lack of physics teacher, so they sure do want to keep me and behave nicely

It takes me hours to prepare the lessons and try to guess how much time each part takes measuring the time would take it too far though. then learning all the students names etc think of an interesting lesson and so forth
first topic, optics and light...

On being mean: I think, if anything I'm probably too nice and approachable....

the pay is excellent here. not to brag but it is really good even for Swiss standards. I teaching in Kanton Zug which is one of the wealthiest areas in Switzerland. (because all the rich foreigners and companies etc come here to pay low taxes and life

Maria what have you been teaching?

- Magnus Carlsen

Last edited by Commander Data : 08-27-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:14 PM   #3712
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I didn't mean like measuring like with a clock but yeah planning/assessing the time for each part.

I taught Russian and English in junior and senior high.
And then as a substitute in the 3rd grade, that was a noisy bunch but they were also so adorable and genuine.

Good you have nicer colleagues this time.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #3713
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and FYI I have a teacher's diploma so that's why I went to work in school.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #3714

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

I have a teachers diploma too BTW. and also some boys in the class, it is not all girls..

girls and physics...hmmmm lets see how it goes

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 08-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #3715
country flag MariaV

I had all A's in physics and aced the final exam too.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #3716
country flag MariaV

Berdych's parents in NYC too.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #3717

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I had all A's in physics and aced the final exam too.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 08-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #3718
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I dreamed of George last night

I hope he's OK
Old 08-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #3719
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I dreamed of George last night

I hope he's OK
The paint fumes are really getting to you.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #3720
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, did you see this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7702913.stm