Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 246 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #3676
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

None of these posts make sense.
you need to sleep

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2013, 07:00 AM   #3677
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Nice and relaxed first round in the US Open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Glad he gets to see the dinosaurs, Hilde.
Well, as soon as we agreed to visit the dino expo together, each time he saw me, he would say "dinos" with a grin, followed by "promised".

So, I couldn't not take him to the dinos. I'm glad that I checked out when the expo stops or I would be dealing with one disappointed boy on Friday.

The next thing the boy does when he sees me is fistpump. This is his Rafa sign and it means that he asks me how Rafa is doing. He's been saying that this summer is trophy biting time for Rafa. He hasn't been wrong so far. Let's hope it lasts this summer.

Quote:
Have a good school year, Tom. The kids here don't start until Sept. 3. The Monday (Sept. 2) is Labour Day and we always start the day after Labour Day.
Sept. 2?
Ah, labour day is on May 1 here.

School starts on Monday here. Both my godchildren will be going to the big school (high school is the term, right?). My godson's mission is to get a girlfriend.
My goddaughter has hit puberty big time and she's in a "can't be bothered to wash or change clothes" phase. Not exactly the life of the party, these days.

Tom, does the school your work for have a strict policy on social media and how to interact with students?

----
A picture of a baby otter just because it's beyond cute:

Last edited by Castafiore : 08-27-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #3678
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal serving better than Karlovic and having more stamina than a marathonian is never in doubt. He will cruise to the title...

We'll be in Mallorca for the super saturday and the finals... Will have to stay in the hotel room for 3 days I think
Old 08-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #3679
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Oh shush, it's only R1.

You're travelling to Mallorca? Great!
Should we warn the Nadals, though?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:13 AM   #3680
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and obviously I had to unfriend Maria, she was too mean to me to handle
Old 08-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #3681
♥ eve ♥

Yes, and Manacor won't be too far by car they better watch out
Old 08-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #3682
country flag Castafiore

Right, I'll send an email to Carlos Costa with a description of you and Eva.

Has Eva been Federised yet? Will you be travelling to Nadal territory with matching Swiss outfits and RF caps?

Old 08-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #3683
♥ eve ♥

I gave my RF cap to my dad, since I couldn't find any in Gstaad... I don't have any RF gear anymore
Old 08-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #3684
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakes View Post
Nadal serving better than Karlovic and having more stamina than a marathonian is never in doubt. He will cruise to the title...

We'll be in Mallorca for the super saturday and the finals... Will have to stay in the hotel room for 3 days I think
As the commentators said Nadal is the man to beat.

Quote:
Oh and obviously I had to unfriend Maria, she was too mean to me to handle
It's absolutely fine with me. And I'm sorry I've been mean to you.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #3685
country flag Castafiore

No more RF gear, JM?

What's the world coming to.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #3686
♥ eve ♥

I've always been way less of a fanboy than you girls
Old 08-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #3687
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Lol...

I thought I answered your question (not that you have a track record of answering all my questions, especially when related to your private life ) I have FB but I will not add any students

So, what else you wanna know. I have not seen any signs of the girls having a crush on me, I probably wouldn't notice anyway But it would probably be good if they get one, so they will behave nicely
OK OK point taken.
Ahh, soon the girls will start making advances on you, young people are more aggrsssive these days ya know.
I asked how do you feel at school in general, and if there are any mean colleagues already or is everyone nice to you?
I don't know how much practice you have but at first it probably takes time to prepare the lessons and specifically measure the time for every part of the lesson beforehand (my experience).

You know when I was teaching for a few years kids came to me with all kind of problems as I was young of course and seemed approachable I guess. One thing I noticed already back then (and it was in the 90ies) that kids didn't have an adult to whom simply to talk to about things, who would guide & help them a bit. The parents were busy or whatever (in this new wild west capitalism here) and the other teachers were mostly older and not so nice, actually I wittnessed then being mean to the kids without any reason, living out their own frustrations I guess, horrible.
And if you ask why I left - the pay. Still below average here.
For me it's still the biggest miracle & joy to see the kids grow up & develop.

Last edited by MariaV : 08-27-2013 at 09:06 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #3688
country flag MariaV

Quote:
I'm sure there's plenty of stuff in the RF online store. The caps and all.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #3689
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Yeah right.

Did Eva throw out your RF gear?
Old 08-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #3690
♥ eve ♥

eva is no fed fan but she surely prefers him over the mallorcan (pit)bull