Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 235 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #3511
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

It's not a National Day, it's a National Holiday, no, Hilde?

It's St Mary's Assumption, we are also having a free day, yay!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #3512
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

pfffft...Finally, we set a date and this, thanks to my godson who kept pestering his mother until she agreed on a date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
My clients are getting worse with their planning (we just discussed it today with a friend) - they need their translation IMMEDIATELY or already yesterday, yay!
and I imagine that it's next to impossible to convince them that a decent translation takes more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu
Erm......yes, of course, National Holiday. St. Maria's Assumption Day

Our Independence Day is celebrated in July (this year, we switched kings on tha).
I don't think that you had much joy looing for pictures of queen Mathilde because she dressed a bit down on purpose (she figured, apparently, that this was her husband's day and not her day to shine).

-----
I have two bikes. One really good one and one that's a "station bike", meaning that it looks crap on purpose because lots of bikes get stolen near the railway station + there's too many bikes for too few places so people just throw their bikes in, never mind the damage done to other bikes.
My station bike is too crooked.
The guy from the bike shop said that this was the last time he fixed it. It's time to say goodbye to this bike and look for a new one. It's beyond repair. That bike is one of the very few material things I have of my dad. He made that bike for me. I bet that he could have fixed the bike. That bike was awesome. Perhaps I'll take a pixture of the bike before... getting rid of it.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #3513
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

pfffft...Finally, we set a date and this, thanks to my godson who kept pestering his mother until she agreed on a date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
My clients are getting worse with their planning (we just discussed it today with a friend) - they need their translation IMMEDIATELY or already yesterday, yay!
and I imagine that it's next to impossible to convince them that a decent translation takes more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu
Erm......yes, of course, National Holiday. St. Maria's Assumption Day

Our Independence Day is celebrated in July (this year, the day we switched kings).

-----
I have two bikes. One really good one and one that's a "station bike", meaning that it looks crap because lots of bikes get stolen near the railway station + there's too many bikes for too few places so people just throw their bikes in, never mind the damage done to other bikes.
My station bike is too crooked.
The guy from the bike shop said that this was the last time he fixed it. It's time to say goodbye to this bike and look for a new one. It's beyond repair. That bike is one of the very few material things I have of my dad. He made that bike for me. I bet that he could have fixed the bike.
I'll take a pixture of the bike before... getting rid of it.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #3514
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I believe you the first time, Hilde, no need to post twice

And I was correcting Maria, not you, poor Estonians, they don't have that many free days
Old 08-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #3515
country flag acionescu

I'm doing some house improvements atm, i'm about to lose my mind and it's only the 3rd day
Old 08-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #3516
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I said national holiday, just like Hilde, Andreea! Of course we have no religious hoildays off, we're the pagans of Europe if you'd like to know. We're like the least religious nations according to some polls (but believe into other mumbo-jumbo the most) so our government thinks we don't even need Easter off, yay!
Good luck with the house improvements Andreea, I can feel for you!

Last edited by MariaV : 08-14-2013 at 09:40 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:49 AM   #3517
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Hilde, sorry for your bike You should definitely take a picture of it.

Maria, just be happy you have Christmas off
Old 08-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #3518
country flag Castafiore

Saw an extensive match summary (I was sleeping during the match) and while you have to take into account that this wasn't exactly Rafa's most difficult match, the aggressive attitude has come with him to Cincy: solid serve, forehand on fire, returning from the baseline, coming forward quite a bit, backhand working well.
A joy to watch.

I heard about Bartoli on the radio. How odd is that? She wins Wimbledon and only two days ago, she apparently said "I realize again I really belong on a tennis court, and that's the place where I want to be." (from Ben Rothensomething's twitter account), and then she quits?
WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I'm doing some house improvements atm, i'm about to lose my mind and it's only the 3rd day

What sort of improvements are we talking about here?

Last edited by Castafiore : 08-15-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #3519
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

LOL thanks Evita!

Re Rafa - confidence can do wonders, no?
Re Bartoli - yes it's weird but if she feels her body is not up to it... it's her decision. Who knows, she might decide to come back soon.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #3520
country flag acionescu

Changing all the wooden windows with thermo-insulating in aluminium ones, reconditioning the wooden floors in the bedroom and living room, putting ceramic tiles and sandstone in bathroom and kitchen, painting all of the above
Old 08-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #3521
country flag acionescu

BTW, happy Name Day, Maria
Old 08-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #3522
country flag MariaV

Awww thanks Andreea, and good luck with all the works!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #3523
country flag acionescu

Ferru 2-6 *3-5 down. Pusher for life's fingers must be itching already
Old 08-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #3524
country flag MariaV

OMG what's up with Ferru lately? Losing to Tursunov the ballbasher now.
I need to see the beautiful Feli vs Delp match replay. inlove:
Old 08-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #3525
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
LOL Melanie!
But here the YT if you missed the match and the moment.

Btw Novak said they sorted it out after the match (at the handshake, Rafa apologized once again) so they're fine.

Have Vasek & Milos & Co been big in Canada past week?
Oh, I saw it on TV as it was happening!

Yes, there was a fair amount of attention on tennis in Montreal. The semis and finals were broadcast on our main national channel, which I hope brought in a lot of new viewers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I'm trying to set a date for my godson to stay over at my place so that he can spend the night and the next day, we'll do some fun things together.
I'm glad you finally got a date arranged. I had my 4-year-old nephew overnight last week. It was fun. We went to the park, played baseball and cars, built a fort, read lots of books, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Changing all the wooden windows with thermo-insulating in aluminium ones, reconditioning the wooden floors in the bedroom and living room, putting ceramic tiles and sandstone in bathroom and kitchen, painting all of the above
It'll look great when everything is finished! I got new tile in my kitchen and one bathroom in January. My house was a disaster for several days but it was worth it.