Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 210 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #3136
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Tom, I think it's best to keep talking to her as a brother to a sister and don't criticise her new opinions and views. Just be a good brother and friend to her and perhaps she'll understand that her world does not need to be narrowed to the Jehova Witness environment.

Whatever you do, don't push her on her views about evolution theory and such, don't confront her because you won't get through anyway and it'll only widen the gap between you.

When my brother introduced his wife-to-be to us, she was still able to talk to us normally and she was very friendly and communicative. She had been a Jehova Witness for many years by then.
She changed groups when they moved and this new group has her on a very tight leash. Just hope that your sister has a good Jehova witness group.

Last edited by Castafiore : 06-26-2013 at 10:47 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2013, 10:47 AM   #3137
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

Speaking of tennis for a moment, I came to work half an hour earlier than usually to be able to go home earlier and catch more of Gulbis's match against Tsonga. He's never beat Tsonga before but I hope he may do it this time. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but Ernests hasn't got to the third round of a Grand Slam in years, I really want him to win today
Old 06-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #3138
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Tom, I think it's best to keep talking to her as a brother to a sister and don't criticise her new opinions and views. Just be a good brother and friend to her and perhaps she'll understand that her world does not need to be narrowed to the Jehova Witness environment.

Whatever you do, don't push her on her views about evolution theory and such, don't confront her because you won't get through anyway and it'll only widen the gap between you.

When my brother introduced his wife-to-be to us, she was still able to talk to us normally and she was very friendly and communicative. She had been a Jehova Witness for many years by then.
She changed groups when they moved and this new group has her on a very tight leash. Just hope that your sister has a good Jehova witness group.
Thanks Hilde! Very good input, much appreciated!

I will approach it like you suggest.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #3139
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Out of couriosity I checked how much Sony Xperia SP would cost for me - 369 €.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #3140

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking about buying the new iphone once it comes out. until now I managed to spend virtually no money on phones by "inheriting" the old phones of my periphery.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-26-2013, 12:00 PM   #3141
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I'm thinking about buying the new iphone once it comes out. until now I managed to spend virtually no money on phones by "inheriting" the old phones of my periphery.
What do you mean by periphery? That so far you got someone else's old phones?

I'm not buying a new one until they've got better/longer lasting batteries.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #3142

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
What do you mean by periphery? That so far you got someone else's old phones?

I'm not buying a new one until they've got better/longer lasting batteries.
Yeah i take the old phones of my friend or family when they buy a new one

But the batteries are even more shitty when the phones are a couple years old

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #3143
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Darcis is unsure that he's going to be able to play his R2 match due to a shoulder injury. Apparently, after his R1 match, he couldn't really move his shoulder much.

Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #3144
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I read it's because he fell down towards the end of the Nadal match. Really unfortunate
Old 06-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #3145

that is a classic. underdog gives everything to defeat top player only to be a standing dead in the next round

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #3146
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Yeah i take the old phones of my friend or family when they buy a new one

But the batteries are even more shitty when the phones are a couple years old
That's environment-friendly!

Exactly, they better get their sh!t together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Darcis is unsure that he's going to be able to play his R2 match due to a shoulder injury. Apparently, after his R1 match, he couldn't really move his shoulder much.

Can't they replace him with Rafa and say it was a bad dream, the result got weirdly reversed or smth? I'm sure Rafiangel would sacrifice a few days of his vacation till the qf vs Federina which he'd gladly lose.

Quote:
that is a classic. underdog gives everything to defeat top player only to be a standing dead in the next round
Yeah, that's NID.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #3147
country flag MariaV

Hewitt lost to Brown (AJ must be creaming himself) and Tsonga retired.
How's Stakhovsky doing so well against Federina? This year's Wimbledon is weird.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:33 PM   #3148

Federer go camping with Nadal

This game has Federror losing written all over it.

fedal better retire for the fans..

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #3149
country flag MariaV

Mother of God, Tom!!! Stakho took the 3rd set meanwhile?!?!
The world has definitely gone crazy.
Or Fedal planning their secret holidays together without Wawas and Picos?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #3150

Fuck it break down in the 4th! not against Stakho ffs

I cannot believe this crap not enough for Fedclown

- Magnus Carlsen