Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 208 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #3106
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

George Michael?

Further on sweet cleo, I figure she's the double account of somebody with too much time on his/her hands, with the purpose of giving Rafatards a bad reputation (or, rather, worse than it is on MTF).

---> Paranoid, me? Why do you think that?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #3107
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: Setting new records - That's the way Rafa does comeback! :sp

I saw only the 1st set. He was completely off, the match was dragging and it took him huge efforts to hold. The now habitual choke when he has to serve for stuff was just the nail in the coffin but I don't know what good would have did him winning in 4 or 5.
As Hilde said my impression was that the issue was more the lack of confidence and a clear lack of adjustment than the knees. He looked like a clown on grass. what a difference with Hewitt who is practically hold together by staples...

it's a shame because at his peak, I think his grass game was even better than his clay game, a joy to watch....

Well, anything but 7 months lay-off, Rafa. I don't think I could bear another winter like the last one

Speaking also about the match, now was finally proved (if it was a need, that is) that Rosol was the aggressor last year. If Rafa is so eager to use gamesmanship to win at all cost, i wonder why he used none against Darcis? Nice to see a player taking his chances, letting the racket do the talking against a great champion without actually being a djerk
Old 06-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #3108
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the whole thing. As the match wore on he increasingly struggled with his movement - he wasn't chasing balls down even when they weren't that far from him, he kept trying to run around his backhand to hit forehands and getting caught in the wrong position, and he clearly struggled to plant his left leg on the court to hit backhands, which as a result was in an awful mess.

Darcis played a very good match - he has that terrier-like quality where he grabs hold and keeps nipping at you and won't let go, but there was no doubt in my mind that Nadal was hampered, increasingly so, and that was affecting his ability to get into the match and get used to the surface. He might well still have lost anywhere but in 3 ugly sets? I doubt it.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:47 PM   #3109
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

i saw the match too and rafa, to put it in nice words, didnt play good he wasnt prepared for the grass he couldnt break when it was very important he couldnt win one of the two tiebreaks
rafa didnt play good thats why he lost in 3 sets
he should take a note and prepare well for the hard court season
Darcis played a good serve and volley with good spirits
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #3110
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Further on sweet cleo, I figure she's the double account of somebody with too much time on his/her hands, with the purpose of giving Rafatards a bad reputation (or, rather, worse than it is on MTF).

---> Paranoid, me? Why do you think that?
And you call me Fedtardloving oelewapper?
Anyway, Andreea finally came here too.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #3111
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
you call me Fedtardloving oelewapper?
You are. Blind as a bat towards Fedtrolls.

My sister who does not give a shit about sport AT ALL - she probably would have trouble making the distinction between a golf ball and a tennis ball if you put them in front of her - was gloating on the phone to me about the Belgian beating the Spaniard.

I hang up on her.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #3112
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see what happened in GM today in the Pella match thread? AJ made a fool of himself and then erased all the evidence Not enough facepalms for this. If you make a mistake then be a man about it, don't hide it away
Old 06-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #3113
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Did you see what happened in GM today in the Pella match thread? AJ made a fool of himself and then erased all the evidence Not enough facepalms for this. If you make a mistake then be a man about it, don't hide it away

Thanks for spreading the news, although I missed it so I have no clue what you're on about.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #3114
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
please elaborate

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #3115
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Someone asked why Pella was carried off (what had happened to him) and AJ misread it as "who was carried off" so he wrote a very sarcastic answer, something like "it's Pella in the picture and it says Pella in the thread title so it must be Levine". It got lots of replies which are all gone now
Old 06-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #3116
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

If we can't see it then obviously it never happened. I found when I was a mod that people often saw things that weren't really there
Old 06-25-2013, 07:26 PM   #3117
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My sister who does not give a shit about sport AT ALL - she probably would have trouble making the distinction between a golf ball and a tennis ball if you put them in front of her - was gloating on the phone to me about the Belgian beating the Spaniard.
Was she adopted? Found after living alone in a forest for 20 years, Nell style?

I mean, I know that somehow sisters are not that close but how oblivious is she?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #3118
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I hang up on her.

At least my close ones are (more) considerate and don't gloat. And they all also dislike Djokovic.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #3119
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:

I hang up on her.
Wow - nice sister. Where does she get it from, given you're sweetness and light?
Old 06-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #3120
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hang up on her.
like, seriously?!

you are mean to your siblings too?

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote