Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 183 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #2731
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

In world cup qualifying news: Belgium def. Serbia 2-1
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #2732
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #2733
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
give me a freaking break with your Fedhate will you

huh?

Everybody who knows me know I don't hate him at all, quite the contrary...

It's his smug/clueless/condescending tards that I loathe
Old 06-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #2734
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

My brother and his wife are on holiday at the moment but today starts the online ticket sales for the stand-up comedy acts that will appear in the city theater in the coming 12 months.

Since they are in Norway at the moment, they asked me to buy the tickets online for them. Wake-up time 8u30 and "you better start applying for tickets from the start because they will go quickly",they said.

Pfffft...I have n°455 in the online queue since 8u30 and it hasn't moved one bit. The damn ticket system has crashed. There goes a beautiful day spent in front of the computer.

My brother better plan his holiday better next year.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #2735
country flag acionescu

I know the feeling
Old 06-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #2736
country flag Castafiore

Their ticket system crashed completely. The ticket sales is now moved one week.
hmmpfff...getting up on a Saturday at 8u30 is sort of middle of the night if you've been out until sort of middle of the night the evening before.

Oelewappers.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #2737
country flag acionescu

Hilde, the party animal
Old 06-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #2738
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

hehe

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=737

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #2739
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Rafito

Clearly this thread has brought him a lot of luck, but I am not one to brag. I will accept everyone's manifestations of gratitude with humble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post

What a train wreck this thread is.
I bet you've changed your mind now
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #2740
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Rafito will be OK once he gets to the 2nd week.
posted last Saturday

the voice of reason among all the paranoia

I was not the only one though:

Quote:
Sound 3-set win I save my emotional energy for the important rounds aka SF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
no need to pee your panties sweetie, once again nobody's gonna beat Rafatito on the parisian dirt, not even NoleGoat
Quote:
Rafa has this in the bag Maria. I feel it in my pee.
Quote:
Blabla, that wont get ugly. Rafito is finding is form just at the right time. It is gonna be a good SF. Rafa gonna win in 4.
he is playing quite well, his not gonna lose at RG playing well.

It won't be easy though, jerk will be ready to run 8 hours
Quote:
Skullovic will fail at his career defining match
Old 06-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #2741
country flag acionescu

A title change would be nice
Old 06-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #2742
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Finally some footage surfaced from the Parsifal I attended on April, 4th in Vienna

http://vimeo.com/63365482

Our dear Getta, a woman not known for her weak knees was like "OMG, he is so beautiful, so beautiful "
He's trying to get away from her but she's all over him.

(Herlitzius not Getta)
Old 06-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #2743
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
A title change would be nice
so ungrateful even Jonas is not amused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUoIeSsCG6I

I'll change it if he wins the final.

I think Ferru has a chance. How great would it be if he won his 1st GS!!!
Old 06-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #2744
country flag acionescu

Yup, that's exactly the point

Confession will end guilt with remorse,
And the knowledge will turn folly into sense.
Learn to know the love
That enveloped Gamuret,
When Herzeleide's searing passion
Seized him!
She who gave you body and life,
And before whom death and folly must flinch,
She offers you today, as the last greeting of
A mother's blessing, the first kiss of love!

Then it was my kiss
That made you see so much, so clearly?
The full embrace of my love
Aids you then to reach the Godhead.
Redeem the world, if this be your office:
If that hour made you a god,
Then for it let me be eternally damned
And my wound never heal!

This Kundry is a bitch

Although who could blame her?

The truth is that the scene seen life was just awesome and both were gorgeous

Last edited by acionescu : 06-08-2013 at 10:43 AM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #2745
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Pfffft...the thread is all yours, Maria.

It's a black hole I'm not willing to venture in too much, these days. Have fun with it. I'll be around from time to time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Yeah thanks for nothing Hilde. How is it all mine?
You know I might get bored talking to myself alone here too so chau foreber!
and yet you're both back

(drama queens )