Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 174 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #2596
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
and...how's it going so far?
It's going ok... I "amaze myself" how I can handle it I mean, I was a heavy smoker for years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Well whatever, the old man seems done.
The old dog is a happy dad, I feel he'll soon call it a day and enjoy his family life full time.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #2597
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Right, curiosity killed the cat as they say but I did some digging and I ended up finding Peta on twitter and through that account, Andreea as well (I recognise the hand or rather, the rings and the "smart ass" back and forth sealed it).

Trouble is that you people just post sooooooo friggin' much on twitter so I ended up sort of losing the will to live trying to skim through it all, trying to figure out what's going on.
There was no horrible tale to tell. It was a very much a friendly convo.

You could have just asked to link you there to save all the skimming
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #2598
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd pop bye and say hi... long time since I been here. Hope you are all well.. I am looking forward to a Nole - Rafa Semi Final. Don't spoil the party Tommy and Stan!
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #2599
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hilde the detective.
Hardly, it's not that hard to find Peta on twitter and if you've found Peta, you find Andreea pretty quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
There was no horrible tale to tell. It was a very much a friendly convo.
That much I gathered by skimming through the messages.

Conclusion: it was just Andreea stirring.

and here I was hoping to find drama. Pffff....what a disappointment.

Quote:
You could have just asked to link you there to save all the skimming
I was hoping on a spontanious explanation and when that didn't happen , I figured that it's easier/more reliable to go on twitter and find it directly there.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:53 AM   #2600
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thankfully I didn't watch except for the end, and the comments were like he didn't really care? I mean WTF, he had the easiest draw he could ever imagine and no Rafa in the final. If I didn't want another forum meltdown I'd say Fed better retire for his fans.
Wimbledon? We'll see. I wonder how long he'll really want to hang around if he keeps losing at the quarterfinals of slams.

I'm not gonna watch but I'm gonna laugh sooooooooooooooo hard after Clownga loses to Nole in the final and all the Frenchies will be crying.
You mean girl

Clownga is cool, and the final is gonna be Nadal - Ali.

Mark IT! Nadal beats Djerk and Ali wins the title. sounds pretty good to me.

I feel similar to JM that Roger might retire sooner then expected

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:57 AM   #2601

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Call me foolish, but I believe Haas as a shot today. COMMON TOMMY bring us that skull!

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #2602
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Call me foolish, but I believe Haas as a shot today. COMMON TOMMY bring us that skull!
That would be AWESOME, at least one old man to make it.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #2603
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That would be AWESOME, at least one old man to make it.
no need to pee your panties sweetie, once again nobody's gonna beat Rafatito on the parisian dirt, not even NoleGoat
Old 06-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #2604
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextertje View Post
no need to pee your panties sweetie, once again nobody's gonna beat Rafatito on the parisian dirt, not even NoleGoat
And what are you jinxing here?
Haha should I remind you of the 2009 FO or MC this year? Not to mention the whole 2011?
Planning to become proud parents too with Eva or is she more career-oriented atm? p
Old 06-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #2605

Rafa has this in the bag Maria. I feel it in my pee.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #2606
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Planning to become proud parents too with Eva or is she more career-oriented atm? p
She plans to adopt some poor chinese kid at some point
Old 06-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #2607
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Seriously, no kidding? I mean I understand if you'd prefer not to talk about it here, sorry. I just brought it up with this Fed the daddy talk.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #2608
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with adopting kids, whatever nationality they may be
Old 06-05-2013, 01:42 PM   #2609

Quote:

make one of your own, more fun

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #2610
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Nothing wrong with adopting kids, whatever nationality they may be
I absolutely agree.

Btw, how's Latvia doing now that it'll be getting the euro next January? Not sure if congrats are in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Rafa has this in the bag Maria. I feel it in my pee.
I don't trust your pee!