Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 172 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #2566
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

You reportedly quit smoking JM!
That Richie vs Wawa match yesterday was true bhp if you know what I mean.
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2013, 08:13 AM   #2567
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Can somebody tell me why Murray's überfanboys Neil Harman and scoobs are embarrassing themselves on twitter to declare their love for Wawrinka these days (not Rafa-related question, this...the love declarations have been going on for weeks...maybe longer but I don't follow either one on twitter so it's just caught my attention recently). It's quite amusing to read them flirt the heck out of Stan but they didn't used to be like that so what changed?
Hmm. Well these days it's very hard to be a fan of Benoit Paire and not have some kind of feeling towards Stan as well. I think both have acquired newer fans that were formally just fans of the other because of their super adorable friendship

Scoobs is a fan of Benoit
Plus it's hard not to ignore that arse (I realise that is not a new discovery )
To be honest though, I thought he'd quite liked Stan for some time, but I follow him on Twitter and may have seen it longer.

In saying all this, I was actually wanting Gasquet to win.. but I am quite happy for Stan as well. He already had the heartbreaking loss to Djokovic in the AO so it was nice to see him win a long, important match

Last edited by Peta Pan : 06-04-2013 at 08:17 AM.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #2568
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

What an utterly daft explanation.

For starters:
1. The flirtations of Neil and Scoobs are from before RG
2. If it had anything to do with any friendship between Paire and Wawrinka, they would be flirting with both or at least, trying to chat up both, drooling over both. They don't.
3. The "arse" explanation: tempted to ask that one to Neil Harman while adding Stan Wawrinka in the twitter message:
"I'm sort of stumped by your ongoing flirtations with Stan Wawrinka. Some people told me that Stan's arse is the explanation. Fact of fiction?"

I'll just assume that you're not fully awake, Peta.

Last edited by Castafiore : 06-04-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #2569
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

I have the imprssion that JM and me are the only real tennis fans here.

The other are apparently "into" tennis because of "areses" and sexual fantasies.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:55 AM   #2570
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
You reportedly quit smoking JM!
JM quit smoking?

Old 06-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #2571

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

For JM!

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-04-2013, 09:14 AM   #2572
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What an utterly daft explanation.

For starters:
1. The flirtations of Neil and Scoobs are from before RG
2. If it had anything to do with any friendship between Paire and Wawrinka, they would be flirting with both or at least, trying to chat up both, drooling over both. They don't.
3. The "arse" explanation: tempted to ask that one to Neil Harman while adding Stan Wawrinka in the twitter message:
"I'm sort of stumped by your ongoing flirtations with Stan Wawrinka. Some people told me that Stan's arse is the explanation. Fact of fiction?"

I'll just assume that you're not fully awake, Peta.
Totally, utterly and completely awake thanks.
Also 100005% not being serious with the arse thing. I'm actually quite flabbergasted that someone would actually think I was. I bring up Stan's arse on a regular basis
Anyway, that's me. I'm a daft idiot and I will now just go back to my dumb other part of the universe that I've been existing in for the past week.

Last edited by Peta Pan : 06-04-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:19 AM   #2573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Totally, utterly and completely awake thanks.
Also 100005% not being serious with the arse thing. I'm actually quite flabbergasted that someone would actually think I was. I bring up Stan's arse every time I talk about him.
Anyway, that's me. I'm a daft idiot and I will now just go back to my dumb other part of the universe that I've been existing in for the past week.
I, for my part, was just joking. Hope you stay around.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 06-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #2574
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Peta, what's the story about Wawrinka and Paire? They're adorable friends?
Old 06-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #2575
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know the Wawa and Paire story either, only heard that Paire is a airhead.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:38 AM   #2576
country flag Castafiore

And she storms off.

FFS, Peta, I was just having a light-hearted conversation here.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #2577
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I, for my part, was just joking. Hope you stay around.
I know you were and I didn't really take your post seriously either - there are actually very few tennis players that I find overly attractive so it's certainly not my main reason for watching
I'm just having... an extremely bad week going back to my less than pleasant birthday last Friday and today was a particularly bad and emotional day at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Peta, what's the story about Wawrinka and Paire? They're adorable friends?
They are! Like joined at the hip besties. They always tweet photos of themselves together and allezing for each other before matches, they are always practicing together. Cutest tennis friends ever
Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #2578
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:

And she storms off.

FFS, Peta, I was just having a light-hearted conversation here.
Sorry Hilde. I really have felt like everyone has been having a go at me for the past week and you copped it unfairly. I just wasn't being serious in my response to your original question.. and now to make myself sound even dafter, I don't even know who Neil Harmon is
Old 06-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #2579
country flag Castafiore

Count yourself lucky in that department: you're not exactly missing something if you don't know who Neil Harman is.

Edit: There it goes again. I write the word "lucky" and in automatically changes into "Lucky". I have to go back to change the L into a small l again. Does anybody know how I can avoid MTF changing words for me?

always becomes Always
lucky becomes Lucky
It's annoying.

Last edited by Castafiore : 06-04-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #2580
country flag MariaV

Hmm must be some of your settings Hilde, I don't have such a problem.

Just if Peta wants to know Neil Harman is a tennis writer for The Times.

Last edited by MariaV : 06-04-2013 at 11:23 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote