Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 167 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #2491
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Now that you mention RogiGOAT. All Rafa needs is a match against him to get back into shape.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #2492
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

http://thessaloniki2013.fide.com/live/video/index.html

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #2493
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Romanian commie :"2-1 in the 3rd, this match keep being beautiful"

You have to wonder what match is the guy watching
Old 06-01-2013, 04:25 PM   #2494
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Petru got the 1st place in the "1st of June" Chess Cup yesterday

Sadly, the trophy went to another boy who is becoming the Djokovic to his Nadal
Old 06-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #2495
country flag acionescu

Now watch Fog saving 3 BPs with flashing brilliance
Old 06-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #2496
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Merton is here to make fun of our worrying about the Nadal-Fognini match outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Romanian commie :"2-1 in the 3rd, this match keep being beautiful"

You have to wonder what match is the guy watching
He has to sell it to the unsuspecting viewer who just tuned in.

Quote:
Petru got the 1st place in the "1st of June" Chess Cup yesterday

Sadly, the trophy went to another boy who is becoming the Djokovic to his Nadal
How did that happen?
Old 06-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #2497
country flag acionescu

You just didn't read the second part of my sentence, do you?

Think MC 2013

there were 3rd place - bronze medal, 2nd place - silver and 1st place - gold medal( he slept with it and I had to vigil all night not to get sufocated ) and THE Trophy.

Petru got the gold medal and the other kid the trophy because he beat him

Last edited by acionescu : 06-01-2013 at 04:38 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #2498
country flag acionescu

If he gets broken here I might go to drown some kitties
Old 06-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #2499
country flag Metis

Serve it out Rafa. Do it for the kitties!

EDIT:
Old 06-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #2500
country flag acionescu

Rafa shot selection has been atrocious

3 BPs, the NIDest of NIDs
Old 06-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #2501
country flag acionescu

OK, BRB
Old 06-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #2502
country flag Metis

Quote:
You just didn't read the second part of my sentence, do you?

Think MC 2013

there were 3rd place - bronze medal, 2nd place - silver and 1st place - gold medal( he slept with it and I had to vigil all night not to get sufocated ) and THE Trophy.

Petru got the gold medal and the other kid the trophy because he beat him

I see. I thought 1st place meant winning the trophy.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #2503
country flag acionescu

I think that Rafa ball just met Sergio Ramos penalty shot before landing on the line
Old 06-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #2504
country flag Metis

Take pity on the kitties Andreea. Drown some puppies instead.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #2505
country flag acionescu

Otoh, Petru is here and just told me he likes Fognini....