Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 153 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #2281
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Uhh, dedicated to Peta and the Eurovision Song Contest, I forgot to mention that in Petra Mede's song about Sweden Björn Borg was also mentioned. I wonder who was Peta's fave, all in all this year's competition was quite meh IMO.

And a note to Evita, I watched the double episode of Castle where his daughter was kidnapped. You all may gush over Stana Katic but Nathan Fillion is soooooooo cool!

Last edited by MariaV : 05-22-2013 at 09:18 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #2282
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I keep thinking Rogi looks like Rafito from behind after his new haircut.
You clearly don't pay enough attention

Last edited by acionescu : 05-21-2013 at 08:43 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #2283
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Before I leave there's something for Hilde the Keanu tard.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-Cannes.html

LOL those tabloid journalists. He's not that much overweight for a 48-y-o, trust me. The only thing I say he needs to cut the hair.
*this is the haircut comment thread now, and I have to state that leng jai has no clue about haircuts *
Old 05-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #2284
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Keanu... Why does he like to look so dishevelled when he could still look so utterly gorgeous if only he tried a bit more.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #2285
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about the song festival.

Today in my newspaper, they're writing about a bit hoopla surrounding Russia, Azerbaijan (and a couple of other nations such as Belarus and Ukraine...one nation is pissed that the other country got more points from Russia ).

Apparently, Russia gave 12 points to Azerbaijan but they didn't get any points back. To say that they're miffed about it would be a huge misunderstanding. (the journalist adds: "make no mistake, they take eurosong very seriously from a political viewpoint. Russia knew that the 12 points from Azerbaijan wouldn't get them the victory but it was the principle that mattered: befriended nations should give each other points").

The government of Azerbaijan promised a full investigation (because there are rumours that Russia was booked as a favorite in Azerbaijan so they find it odd that no points went to Russia).

I thought that this year's eurosong was a lot less extravagant than in previous editions. Not enough crazy entries IMO.

----
I wonder if plants are not totally confused by the weather. We had a dry April, warmer weather towards the end of the month and the beginning of May and now, it's wet and cold. They predict 10°C tomorrow which isn't a lot for this time of the year. I wonder if some of the plants are questioning what season it is exactly and should they start preparing for Winter already.

Last edited by Castafiore : 05-22-2013 at 07:55 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #2286
country flag MariaV

LOL Hilde, didn't I say yesterday that the songs were kinda meh this year so they have to make it up with something! Investigations!
Estonia (OK the Russians living here) gave Russia 12 points, that is NID.

And Keanu will be back into shape for his next movie, isn't a man allowed to take a break.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:13 AM   #2287
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Uhh, dedicated to Peta and the Eurovision Song Contest, I forgot to mention that in Petra Mede's song about Sweden Björn Borg was also mentioned. I wonder who was Peta's fave, all in all this year's competition was quite meh IMO.
I never find it meh. I love many of the songs.
My favourite was still Azerbaijan but I also loved the Belgian song and bought Roberto Bellarosa's album off iTunes the next day
Liked Ukraine and Norway too. Strangest one for me was that I've now become addicted to the Hungarian song (that's the hipster guy with the beanie and glasses). It completely bored me in the semi, liked it a bit in the final but now totally LOVE it

Quote:
And a not to Evita, I watched the double episode of Castle where his daughter was kidnapped. You all may gush over Stana Katic but Nathan Fillion is soooooooo cool!
Jumping in here too as the fellow Castle fan
Nathan is the reason I started watching in the first place! No gushing over Stana from me... but my favourite character is Ryan and the bromance with Esposito. They are adorkable
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #2288
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
bought Roberto Bellarosa's album off iTunes the next day
Impressive
Old 05-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #2289
country flag Castafiore

Football shirts.

My local team's shirt (KV Mechelen, playing in the city colors):

Barça shirt for the 2013-2014 season:

KV Mechelen was first.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #2290
country flag MariaV

PETAAAAAAAA!

I instantly loved the Hungarian dude and his song, it was my only fave this year! And this guy is a journalist actually not a pro musician. I'm glad he did relatively well.
What I can say I also kinda liked Norway better than Denmark actually.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #2291
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
PETAAAAAAAA!

I instantly loved the Hungarian dude and his song, it was my only fave this year! And this guy is a journalist actually not a pro musician. I'm glad he did relatively well.
What I can say I also kinda liked Norway better than Denmark actually.
Yeah it's a catchy little song. I didn't know about him being a journalist but I know he's not a singer with a career. I found a few other songs by him on youtube

Oh and the Norway song I loved a lot more on the album with the studio version than I did live on the night
Old 05-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #2292
country flag Castafiore

who's the Hungarian entry again?

Googling...

Oh right, the guy with the daft hat and matching daft glasses.

---
The Norway song...out of the top of my head (so, without googling this time) is either the "Marry me" song or song from the Dragon Lady from GoF.
I'm guessing that the Marry Me song is from Finland so it's the Dragon Lady?

Last edited by Castafiore : 05-22-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #2293
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Hilde, I'm sorry that Barcelona are gonna taint your football team's shirt and colours. Disgusting

Also, who is the Mechelen player in the picture?
Old 05-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #2294
country flag MariaV

Hilde, yes "Marry Me" was Finland and even as a neigbour I would not have given them my vote.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #2295
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
who's the Hungarian entry again?

Googling...

Oh right, the guy with the daft hat and matching daft glasses.

This is exactly how I felt about it when I first heart/saw it. Which is why Im so shocked that I love it now. It's generally not the type of song that I like.

Quote:
The Norway song...out of the top of my head (so, without googling this time) is either the "Marry me" song or song from the Dragon Lady from GoF.
I'm guessing that the Marry Me song is from Finland so it's the Dragon Lady?
I don't watch GoT But I just googled the dragon lady and would say that yes that was the Norwegian entry - white dress, very blonde hair