Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 146 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #2176
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I'm still very devastated, and (depressed - tennis wise, not real life) by the Maria loss in Madrid, but hoping that the Egg will rot early on will make me feel better.

How are you guys?

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #2177
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Abel! I'm quite OK.
Finished watching the Eurovision Song Contest, no need for you to know what it is.
Me & Hilde in the final! But WTF was that - no Balkan country into the final but all ex-Soviets?!!??!! :counfused: And Montenegro or Croatia weren't that bad this time. Btw I liked Lithuania.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #2178
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Abel! I'm quite OK.
Finished watching the Eurovision Song Contest, no need for you to know what it is.
Me & Hilde in the final! But WTF was that - no Balkan country into the final but all ex-Soviets?!!??!! And Montenegro or Croatia weren't that bad this time. Btw I liked Lithuania.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:34 AM   #2179
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a surprise that Belgium is through, given the bad reviews the song had gotten. Perhaps it's due to the fact that most of the singers were female (nearly all with a classic pale dress on) and so, the male singers tend to stick out?

I'm glad that Anouk is through for The Netherlands. Anouk is a class act.

Did you see the song for Serbia (last one?). That had a huge WTF percentage, didn't it? I mean, the outfits were, I assume, supposed to be fun and cheeky, but they were badly designed in the sense that it just didn't have the right cut for the girls wearing it.

Can't remember the song from Montenegro but I do remember Croatia. A group of good male singers but I think that they ruined it by attaching a crappy cheap-sounding beat to it. It sounded like one of those beats you can hear when you push a certain button on toy synthesizers.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:54 AM   #2180
country flag MariaV

Hilde!
Estonian song wasn't rated high either and our girl actually didn't belive she'd get to the final. They were all very happy, and I think our girl has a great voice, well the ballad is ... a ballad. Not gonna comment on the dress, our stylist is horrible! I'm sure Andreea would have more input on the dresses.

Montenegro, LOL look at the video, those were the rap guys, space cowboys or whatever, I found it hilarious.

Old 05-15-2013, 07:21 AM   #2181
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right, the space rappers.
Only in eurosong.
That's why people watch really. Just to see just how daft the acts will be.

Estonia had a very classic eurovision song (old style eurosong) and I liked that she's singing in her own language but I have to agree. The dress is

I just read that the outfits for the Serbian singers were designed by somebody who also designs for Lady Gaga. I'm assuming that he was drunk while making the outfits for eurosong.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #2182
country flag MariaV

LOL if the person designs for Lady Gaga then that was to be expected.

P.S. I wonder what Andreea thinks of the Romanian guy's Farinelli impersonation, I heard him singing. Haven't listened to the other songs really.

Last edited by MariaV : 05-15-2013 at 08:34 AM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #2183
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I liked the Belgian song! First time I heard it was last night and it's got a really catchy feel to it. Not surprised it progressed. Glad to see Netherlands finally got through as well, risky to send such a downbeat song but it worked.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:56 AM   #2184
country flag MariaV

Hey where is everyone? I wanted to ask Evita if she also listens to K-pop?
Old 05-16-2013, 07:33 AM   #2185
country flag Castafiore

K-pop?

Last night, I woke up because my neighbor was shouting "Tu ne penses qu'ŕ la mort...Tu ne penses qu'ŕ la mort...Tu ne penses qu'ŕ la mort..." over and over.
(translated: "You only think about death")

I could hear their little girl shouting, in an effort to get through to him, to her dad to be quiet but he kept on ranting loudly.

Last edited by Castafiore : 05-16-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #2186
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hey where is everyone? I wanted to ask Evita if she also listens to K-pop?
I tried K-pop (Korean pop) but it seems it's not my thing. I used http://seoul.fm to check it out. Usually I like pop music just fine but I didn't warm up to that style. These days I often listen to a Finnish radio while going to work.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #2187
country flag MariaV

K-pop means Korean pop Hilde. (Not sure if it's for you thoguh. )

Wow, Finnish radio! What do you know about the Finnish music?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #2188
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Not much. The Rasmus, HIM... Maybe a couple more bands. I'm slowly expanding my knowledge now but I care much more about individual songs than about artists. I forget who sings it but recently I've heard the song about dancing with angels a lot.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #2189
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Not much. The Rasmus, HIM... Maybe a couple more bands. I'm slowly expanding my knowledge now but I care much more about individual songs than about artists. I forget who sings it but recently I've heard the song about dancing with angels a lot.
I loved HIM. Ville Valo's voice is something!
I love Apocalyptica.

Have you ever heard of a Finnish band called Dingo, when I was a little schoolgirl we had Dingomania. Oh those were the days.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:28 AM   #2190
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to come back and thank Evita for the link to the Castle forum and the good explanation of the finale situation

I tried to to it yesterday but had to wait a little bit cos I'm trying to avoid Eurovision semi spoilers and when I came I saw people talking about it
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote