Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D - Page 121 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #1801
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

I gave Petru my old LG "normal" phone after I upgraded to a Samsung and got a similar effect

Why would a 8 y.o. need a samrt phone?
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #1802
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I need pics of the Princess, one of the few little girls that I find adorable
Old 04-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #1803
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I gave Petru my old LG "normal" phone after I upgraded to a Samsung and got a similar effect

Why would a 8 y.o. need a samrt phone?
They have been using the old phones of their parents for a while now but they really like the games you can play on the smart phones They have their own Google accounts now so they can go to the Play store and install games themselves. I showed them where the free games are. At one point one of the boys couldn't access the store and I said there might be a problem with the internet and he said "See, the battery level is low, maybe that's the problem?" I said no but he didn't believe me I had to repeat it three times - that the battery level has nothing to do with the internet.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:07 AM   #1804
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know what's the shortest horror story?

IT'S MONDAY!!!
lol

skeleton goes to the doctor. Doc: you are a bit late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Nobody here anyway Tom! How're you doing? Everyone else seems to be enjoying spring and forgetting about Rafa.
enjoying spring and forgetting about Rafa

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #1805

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
They have been using the old phones of their parents for a while now but they really like the games you can play on the smart phones They have their own Google accounts now so they can go to the Play store and install games themselves. I showed them where the free games are. At one point one of the boys couldn't access the store and I said there might be a problem with the internet and he said "See, the battery level is low, maybe that's the problem?" I said no but he didn't believe me I had to repeat it three times - that the battery level has nothing to do with the internet.
That idea is not per se stupid. if the power is low the phone might not function properly and as a consequence not be able to access the store

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 04-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #1806
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

More details please, Tom! Do you have also +20 C already, we had +2 C yesterday and they say the wholoe summer will be as cold.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:00 PM   #1807

Quote:
More details please, Tom! Do you have also +20 C already, we had +2 C yesterday and they say the wholoe summer will be as cold.
Its approaching 25° C blue sky, sun is shinning, birds singing, flowers blooming, bees are humming, butterflies etc
I will go running outside soon then lay a bit in the grass and watch the clouds roll bye, will send you some sunshine with my thoughts

it has been such a shitty spring, it is so beautiful to finally have some sun and warmth!

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 04-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #1808
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

LOL +25 C. Might not reach that the whole summer again.
OK the bees and other bugs I don't need.

Edit: oh and no wonder Metis is busy with such weather. I would be too.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #1809

Quote:
LOL +25 C. Might not reach that the whole summer again.
OK the bees and other bugs I don't need.
bugs?! lol... a butterfly aint no bug bees don't bother me

you should book some vacation

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 04-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #1810
country flag MariaV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
bugs?! lol... a butterfly aint no bug bees don't bother me

you should book some vacation
LOL my vacation will be doing the much needed things at home.

I got to the beach exactly 2 times last summer. Not even the runs or walks on the beach, shows that I'm more than old & senile. *dedicated to Hilde*
Old 04-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #1811
country flag acionescu

SAULO!!!!!

You know what you have to do
Old 04-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #1812
country flag MariaV

And where's Melanie? Cute Milos beat Benneteau easily.

Gulbis vs Isner tomorrow, oh I'd want to see that. Maybe I'll have time for some replay in the evening.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #1813
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know what's the shortest horror story?

IT'S MONDAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
So my nephews had their 8th birthday party yesterday. Guess what they got as presents? New phones Samsung Galaxy Pocket, among the cheapest smart phones out there... But still a smart phone. The boys were so happy, really happy. I think they were truly surprised, they hadn't expected it, they thought they would have to work for them. It's too bad I forgot my camera at home.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
lol

skeleton goes to the doctor. Doc: you are a bit late!

Quote:
And where's Melanie? Cute Milos beat Benneteau easily.
I'm around. I didn't see the match at all but I did see highlights. Yay for Milos.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #1814
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rafachatters!

How do you feel about Bautista Agut being favorite for the clay season?
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #1815
country flag MariaV

Hema! How're you & the baby?
Horrible what happened at the Boston Marathon, innocent people suffering again.

Gulbis vs Isner 1 set all. I wonder if Evita's watching. Gulbis IS the new Safin.

Last edited by MariaV : 04-16-2013 at 04:40 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote