entry list - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2005, 05:21 PM   #31
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: entry list

2-Tommy Robredo 13 ESP
5-Fernando Gonzalez 23 CHI
7-Mario Ancic 29 CRO
8- Juan Carlos Ferrero 31 ESP

So many my favorites in the same tornament,oh...my...god!!!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2005, 06:13 PM   #32
country flag RogiNie

RogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond reputeRogiNie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: entry list

Cmon Mario, Rafa en Sjeng!! Good luck!!

Jarkko Nieminen > Janko Tipsarevic > Mario Ancic > Gilles Muller > Marco Chiudinelli > David Nalbandian
RogiNie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 11:01 PM   #33
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos JUANQUI (show every1 u still have a lot to say), Guille, Mario and Rafa !
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:43 AM   #34
country flag Human Washington

Human Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond reputeHuman Washington has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ players join entry list

6 NZ players were involved in a playoff for two Wild Cards into the main draw of the 2005 Auckland Open (starts Jan 10). Nielsen and Jones took the Wild Cards. The other 4 players will receive entry into the qualifying draw.

One thing the round robin tournament showed was that the gap between the NZ players is not as big as is represented by their respective rankings. Current NZ men’s rankings:
ATP Men’s Singles Doubles
Cur Prv Cur Prv
Mark Nielsen 618 615 355 354
Adam Thompson 754 751 710 702
Simon Rea 962 958 690 682
Rubin Statham 1100 1094 - -
Lee Radovanovich 1152 1146 938 933
Matt Prentice 1463 1456 717 709
William Ward 1463 1456 1637 1630
Daniel King-Turner - - 1100 1093
G.D. Jones - - 1760 1757

Note: Simon Rea has thrown in his towel and given up the ghost. Alas, another NZ tennis player, who like Alistair Hunt, has prematurely ended his career. It brings a tear to my eye, when sports players of the caliber of cricketer Chris Cairns could still be representing NZ. How much fun is it sitting at home watching NZ getting caned on T.V, if you are still capable of playing?

Anyway, Ward showed some big match potential, but ultimately a lack of consistency, by upsetting Nielsen and Thompson the two highest ranked players.
G.D Jones and Statham were the two players, which really shone for me though. G.D Jones’ game seems to have developed rapidly. His 4 wins, 1 loss record (to top seed Nielsen) canvassed his potential
Radovanovich was barred from entering the mini tournament on the grounds that he will not play professional tennis in 2005. Wildcards, NZ tennis stipulated, are only for those playing professionally in the coming year. Sounds good in practice. But what if Radovanovich, continuing his win at the NZ Residentials then qualified for the Heineken, picking up some ATP points and then decided to ply his trade on the futures and challenger circuits. It seems a strange decision to drain the shallow pool of quality players NZ has, when stronger domestic competition can only battle harden NZ players, upgrading their preparation as they try to break into The Show (ATP tour), or play Davis Cup.
Details of 2004 Residentials Final: Auckland third seed Radovanovich won the final 6-1, 7-6 (13-11) over fourth seed Matt Prentice of Wellington. "I wanted to be aggressive and just went for it "I went out there thinking it would be three sets, and that’s what happens every time we play," said Radovanovich. "I knew I could hold my serve and would have to take some risks on his serve when he was banging them down. In the second set I got over-anxious and tried to force the play a little. I was really nervous in the tiebreak."

Surely Radovanovich is a candidate for singles play this year in the Davis Cup?

Adam Thompson was the biggest disappointment, of the wild card playoff. He only had wins against King Turner, (the tournament bunny it turned out) and Statham. I hope he improves for the qualifying.

Statham had a good week at the NZ Residentials, where he lost in the semi-finals to Radovanovich. In the wildcard mini tournament, Statham beat King Turner, and Ward, but couldn’t get past form player Jones, or top seeds Thompson and Nielsen. I hope he does well in the actual Auckland tournament qualifying rounds.
Human Washington is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 05:03 PM   #35
country flag mopje17

mopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond reputemopje17 has a reputation beyond repute

Mario has pulled out with an ankle injury!!!! Let's hope he can play in the Australian Open!!!
mopje17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 12:34 AM   #36
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

where can I find the entry list for the qualifiers?
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 02:20 AM   #37
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond repute

Gonzo

SuperRevelation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 04:33 AM   #38
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Fernando González... "El Bombardero de la Reina"
(C'mon Gonzo... "La Reina's Bomber")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 05:00 AM   #39
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

There's no entry list for qualies at regular weekly atp events. Whoever shows up on site by 9 pm on Friday can sign in and hope they get in, depending on the level of the competition. You should be able to find the draw online somewhere by midnight local time (or not).

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote