Swimming - Page 63 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-31-2007, 12:25 PM   #931
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swimming

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob View Post
Any news about Kirsty (Coventry)?

Does she have any finals? I know she has a silver
She won the silver in the 200m backstroke tonight behind Hoelzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaer View Post
Holy mother.... That 100m fly was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! What a finish.

As for the Yank's medley- I'd like to see Crocker do the fly leg- there's just no time between them and I think Phelps really deserves to bring them home and seal the win.
Another GREAT night of swimming. Go Aussies for this medley!!
Wasn't it great!!! As for the medley, I tend to agree that Crocker deserves a spot in butterfly much more than Lezak does in freestyle... but I guess they'll have to fiddle with their team rules to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilicious View Post
Laure should have won
It was another awesome race though! 2 swimmers THAT close to each other after swimming 800m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
as for the fly, i never expected phelps to win that!!! havent seen the race so can't tell but fron the heats and SF i thought it would be crockers race!!
I hoped he could win but I was very worried about it. It was the most amazing race really... Crocker had it won almost certainly, Phelps was behind right until they dived for the final touch and somehow underwater he got the hand to the wall first!!!!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2007, 12:27 PM   #932
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

Freaking BRILLIANT swim by the Aussie girls. What a great team- they look like they're having so much fun. How cute was it when Libby got out the pool, goes up to them and screams.

Natalie looked pissed after losing that one.
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:52 PM   #933
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaer View Post
Freaking BRILLIANT swim by the Aussie girls. What a great team- they look like they're having so much fun. How cute was it when Libby got out the pool, goes up to them and screams.

Natalie looked pissed after losing that one.
I think Natalie was pissed off because she stuffed up her leg which was the most important.

So happy for the Aussie girls and Seabohm (I have no idea how to spell that ) winning a gold medal at 14 years old!! Her leg was awesome! Hopefully she can raise our chances in backstroke in coming years.. the stroke that has been our weakest for quite a while.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #934
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

fangirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:33 PM   #935
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-31-2007, 01:43 PM   #936
country flag fangirl

For Peta:

For Ellen:

(Although I personally think Ryan Lochte is the cutest )

Old 03-31-2007, 01:44 PM   #937
country flag fangirl

And last but not least, a little something for my fellow Laure fans!

Old 03-31-2007, 01:58 PM   #938
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Ahh Kell did I ever tell you I love you. Some awesome photos there - especially of Phelps Also Lochte and Wildman-Tobriner who won me tonight too
Old 03-31-2007, 02:01 PM   #939
country flag fangirl

You did, but I am fine with receiving more adulation and love
Old 03-31-2007, 02:07 PM   #940
country flag williaer

williaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond reputewilliaer has a reputation beyond repute

EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Kellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
williaer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:09 PM   #941
User ID 4783

User ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond repute

great pics kell

too bad there's only one more day to go
User ID 4783 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #942
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell View Post
You did, but I am fine with receiving more adulation and love
Any time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escada View Post
great pics kell

too bad there's only one more day to go
Yeah But on the up side, there's only a year to go til the Olympics
Old 03-31-2007, 02:22 PM   #943
User ID 4783

User ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Any time

Yeah But on the up side, there's only a year to go til the Olympics
oh yes when the 2004 olympics were over, i thought it would take ages
User ID 4783 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:08 PM   #944
country flag Naide

Naide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And last but not least, a little something for my fellow Laure fans!

[/IMG]
thanks

Quote:
For Peta:

swimmers' bodies

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our General Message/A> forums, our Off-Topic and our Player Forums where like-minded fans get together!
Naide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 04:17 PM   #945
country flag fangirl

I have to confess that I totally approve of swimmers bodies.