Swimming - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2006, 02:27 PM   #241
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swimming

well ur company has to leave in a mo!!! but i will be back soon dont worry now u can have ................

for company

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2006, 07:09 PM   #242
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

Sweetenham likely to be cleared of bullying

Duncan Mackay
Wednesday January 4, 2006
The Guardian

Bill Sweetenham, British swimming's performance director, is to be cleared of allegations of bullying and will be offered the opportunity to lead the sport to the 2012 Olympics in London. The Australian was the subject of an investigation after an article published in the Times in August, written by the former Commonwealth table tennis champion Matthew Syed, alleged that Sweetenham had contributed to the retirement of 13 Olympic athletes.
A report delivered to the Amateur Swimming Federation of Great Britain on December 23 concluded that Sweetenham does not have a case to answer after the swimmers, including Karen Pickering and Jamie King, downplayed their allegations when interviewed by the retired police inspector who was conducting the inquiry.

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
Old 01-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #243
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzi
well ur company has to leave in a mo!!! but i will be back soon dont worry now u can have ................

for company
Old 01-04-2006, 08:13 PM   #244
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

You know i love him dont you
Old 01-04-2006, 09:02 PM   #245
country flag Suzi

of course like you love aaron

Old 01-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #246
country flag Sandra

If i had to chose between two i'd chose Aaron
Old 01-04-2006, 09:28 PM   #247
country flag Suzi

thats nice to hear

Old 01-04-2006, 09:40 PM   #248
country flag Sandra

Well Phelps is no 1 on my list of most hated swimmers
Old 01-04-2006, 09:42 PM   #249
country flag Suzi

hates a bit harsh dont ya think

Old 01-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #250
country flag Sandra

Ok the dislike list then
Old 01-04-2006, 09:49 PM   #251
country flag Suzi

i dislike him but would not say hate but then again most of me mates say i dislike a lot things

Old 01-05-2006, 08:47 AM   #252
country flag Sandra

hey i dislike lots of thing too but hate is easier to write
Old 01-05-2006, 10:29 AM   #253
country flag Suzi

lazy bum!

Old 01-05-2006, 10:43 AM   #254
country flag Sandra

Old 01-05-2006, 10:44 AM   #255
country flag Suzi

Hackett Takes a Tentative Dip

03-Jan-2006 Craig Lord

Grant Hackett, Olympic champion and world record holder over 1,500m freestyle, took the plunge back into his home Miami Swimming Pool on the Gold Coast yesterday - his first training session since surgery on his right shoulder in November.

"It's still a little bit sore and stiff in some areas which is to be expected post-surgery," Hackett told the Courier-Mail. "But, in general, the problems I was feeling before the surgery have definitely been eliminated. Now I've just got to make sure I don't overdo it too early. I'll build up to 4km a day in the pool by the end of this week and stay on that for a while. My normal training regime is about 15km a day. Hopefully, I'll be back up to that by March."

Hackett admitted to being a little bit heftier than he was when he took the world championships by storm in Montreal last summer. The culprit: the French cuisine he scoffed on a recent break in Europe.

But rivals take note: that would be his last break until Beijing 2008, he said, adding: "I normally have to train Christmas Day and this year I didn't have to. It was great. I got to sleep in and wake up and open my presents instead of going training first."