Guille Wrote Again - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2004, 10:45 PM   #1
country flag KFB

KFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guille Wrote Again

Hi. Here it goes:
"Markus had his personal matters and I respect him for that"

Guille in Real Madrid's training camp next to football stars Raúl (right) and Luis Figo (left)

Hello everybody once again. How are you? I hope you are fine...

I am writing to you because I wanted to tell you very important things about my future. First of all, everybody knows that Gabriel Markus is no longer my coach. He had his personal matters and I accepted his decision.

Although the injuries did not allow me to work efficiently with him, there is no doubt he is a good coach. But, we are living different moments and have different objectives. Above all, the separation was in good terms and as I am used to say, you always get something positive. This time was not the exception. I don't think this particular issue merits more comments.

There is no doubt that I do not like to change coachs so frequently and it is not so convenient. Now it's time to build the team that will be with me until the end of my career. It is not simple, but our wish is to confirm you before the end of the year who will be part of it. The idea is that I will become the #1 of the world with them.

I also would like to clarify something in order to stop the rumors. It is true that I'm thinking about getting a couch that is not Argentine. I want to state something clearly before any nonsense is said: It is not true that Argentine coaches aren't good but I want this process to be different.

Besides, it is a fact that I will have a physical trainer with me all the time. Regarding my relationship with Gil Reyes, I will work with him for 2 weeks in Las Vegas as part of my pre-temp. By now, this is all I have to say about this.

In the short term, I follow very closely the last tournaments of the tour to check whether the score that I have entitle me to play the Master. Together with Dr. Cotorro we are working hard to be in the best possible conditions by the beginning of the tournament. I am very eager to play and win it. Nothing would make me happier than having the possibility to dedicate the title to my grandfather, who is still looking down on me from heaven...

I am aware that there is no need to risk all the recovery work I have been doing on my shoulder. But last Friday I played a complete set and I felt no pain and this makes me feel enthusiastic. There are two weeks left to keep on working the physical & technical part. Anyway, if I am not able to qualify to this Master I will do my best to play next year.
We'll see...

Besides, I would like to invite to all of you who play tennis in Argentina to participate in a dream that came true: The First Guillermo Coria's Cup. (Here is the link to enroll).

I hope to turn this tournament into tradition and to give a hand to all of those who want to devote themselves professionally to tennis, as well as I received help from the "Asociación Argentina de Tenis". May be, it is not a huge contribution but I hope that in time it'll help to give all the Argentine kids a place where they can forge their first weapons.

Lastly, I would like to talk about the forum. I have read messages from some people that I do not understand. Why do you enter and write nonsense if you are not interested? Luckily, the great majority is using the forum as a chat room and they are helping a lot to moderate it. Thank you very much to all of you..

Well, I do not have much more to say. I appreciate all the supportive emails. They make my wait easier. I am looking forward to playing an official game.

I'll be in touch. A hug to everybody,

Guille

I would love to see him playing in Houston, if he is healthy, of course.
KFB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2004, 11:59 PM   #2
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille Wrote Again

Thanks so much for that.

A new coach.... again! I hope Guille can find somebody permanent. It's not easy. I hope Reyes likes him because Gulle realy wants to work with him.

If Guille thinks his message board is screwed up by silly people making trouble, he probably shouldn't come to MTF!!

I love the way he writes so much and keeps us informed.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 01:16 AM   #3
country flag KFB

KFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond reputeKFB has a reputation beyond repute

You are welcome.
KFB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 07:37 AM   #4
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks KFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
If Guille thinks his message board is screwed up by silly people making trouble, he probably shouldn't come to MTF!!

awww can't help but when he said his dream came true.

Quote:
I am aware that there is no need to risk all the recovery work I have been doing on my shoulder. But last Friday I played a complete set and I felt no pain and this makes me feel enthusiastic. There are two weeks left to keep on working the physical & technical part.
Hmmmm.. but playing three sets against the top 8 is a different thing. I hope he makes the right decision
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 07:39 AM   #5
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the artical.
yah, it's hard to find a permanent coach. You can't confirm the one are the correct one except they have worked for days.
I think Guille is a sensitive person, he should try to ignore those stupid messages, where is message board where is nonsense, that's my point.
yeah, star, you're right, Guille should not come here. you can see here MTF, especially GM, there are lots of assault and battery(is it a correct word, I don't know how to express
I hope everything is ok for him, if he can not go TMC. then just go for 2005!!

life is not perfect all the time, but every life deserve a good life.
alita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:19 PM   #6
Steffi

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he can play in Houston!
Old 11-01-2004, 09:26 AM   #7
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond repute

I will explain what has to happen in order guille to play TMC.
1. Heman has to lose either R32 or R16.
2. Safin has to lose R32
3. Agassi mustn't reach the final
4. Nalbandian mustn't win the tournament

If two of the conditions happen Guille will qualify !!!

I know that it is not good to pray someone to lose but i want guille to play in Houston. I want it so badly....
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 10:02 AM   #8
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

RACE IS OVER!!!

Agassi and Nalbandian won't play Paris, this means---> GUILLE WILL PLAY HOUSTON!!

if he will be fit, of course...
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 10:08 AM   #9
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star
You´re right. Seeing how many people actually bash him on here would break his heart.

If he is healthy enough to play Houston then he should definitely do it because I definitely want to see him on court again before 2005. I am missing him terribly and I think that I´m not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 11:07 AM   #10
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond reputeFoxy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous
RACE IS OVER!!!

Agassi and Nalbandian won't play Paris, this means---> GUILLE WILL PLAY HOUSTON!!

if he will be fit, of course...
I'm Sorry for Andre and David but Guille deserves to play TMC after all that happened to him during the last few months.

Let's hope he will be fit enough to play competitively there.
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 12:20 PM   #11
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy
I will explain what has to happen in order guille to play TMC.
1. Heman has to lose either R32 or R16.
2. Safin has to lose R32
3. Agassi mustn't reach the final
4. Nalbandian mustn't win the tournament

If two of the conditions happen Guille will qualify !!!

I know that it is not good to pray someone to lose but i want guille to play in Houston. I want it so badly....
Thanks for your explaination,Foxy!
Agassi and Nalbandian withraw from Paris, so Guille must can be qualified to TMC!

life is not perfect all the time, but every life deserve a good life.
alita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 01:39 PM   #12
country flag kandykane

kandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The First Guillermo Coria's Cup
is this some kinda kids tennis tournament in argentina? do they give you a trophy with a little statue of Guille on it if you win??? wish i could enter
kandykane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 02:25 PM   #13
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

yes

Quote:
Nothing would make me happier than having the possibility to dedicate the title to my grandfather, who is still looking down on me from heaven...

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 02:39 PM   #14
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

this is on his site now , but I don't understand it..
Guille se clasificó para el Master de Houston

Guille y Carla en España, donde El Mago se seguirá entrenando hasta viajar a Houston para jugar el Master.

El Mago logró su gran objetivo: debido a las bajas de David Nalbandian y Andre Agassi en el Master Series de Paris, Guille quedó clasificado para jugar el Master de Houston.

Tras conocer la noticia, Willy escribió:

"Hola a todos, ¿cómo andan?"

"Por supuesto, como se imaginarán, estoy feliz por haberme clasificado para el Master y quiero compartir esta alegría con todos ustedes, que siempre estuvieron dándome el apoyo que necesitaba para lograrlo".

"No les voy a mentir, haber logrado entrar al Master por segundo año consecutivo es un orgullo, sobre todo después de los momentos duros que he tenido que pasar esta temporada tanto en lo tenístico como en lo personal. Por eso, quiero dedicarle especialmente a mi abuelo este logro".

"Sin duda, ya estar clasificado me da más fuerzas para continuar entrenándome. Sé que me falta tenis, pero me sobra garra y el hombro sigue respondiendo muy bien. Espero llegar bien a Houston para dar pelea. Veremos con quien me toca, pero me tengo fe, como siempre".

"Ojo, no quiero olvidarme de toda la gente que me viene dando su apoyo incondicional: Carla, mi familia, Darío, mis amigos y aquellos quienes han ayudado a mi recuperación, como los doctores Cotorro y Vilaró. También a los kinesiólogos y a Sebas, el preparador físico que me está poniendo a punto. A todos ellos les doy las gracias".

"Y ustedes también. Siempre están ahí, al pie del cañón. Les prometo que antes de salir para Houston les vuelvo a escribir para contarles cómo fue la semana y cómo me voy sintiendo".

"Les mando un fuerte abrazo a todos y, por última vez, gracias por su apoyo".

Guille

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 07:21 PM   #15
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

I love this on his website:
"If you want to play like El Mago, start by dressing up like him!"
http://www.gcoria.com/english/shopping.php

Yeah like that's really going to help
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote