Let us salute Novak! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let us salute Novak!

Love him, hate him - you can't disrespect him. He stayed in the shadows of Federer and Nadal for 4 long years but his iron-will, endless reserves of energy and movement of death have got him to where he is.

He has not had it easy like the other top players taking advantage of a weak era or a particular surface, but all his powers were built over the years, and has done it all, the hard way, all by himself (with Marian Vajda's cameos).

He deserves to be at the top.

Deal with it, MTF.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 09:32 AM   #2
country flag shmeeko69

shmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let us salute Novak!

Totally agree and to become no.1 when you have two of the finest tennis players who have ever picked up a racket in Federer and Nadal that's really saying something.

Djokovic has the heart of a lion and certainly deserves to be no.1

Betting Reviews

Racing Winners
shmeeko69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
country flag Caesar1844

Caesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond reputeCaesar1844 has a reputation beyond repute

The heart of a lion playing on courts made of glue.
Caesar1844 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

yep. Djokovic had hardest possible road to be No. 1 in the entire tennis history.

He needed to be better than 2 possibly best of all time 5 best players in entire tennis history.

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #5
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute

if i am not mistaken, he equaled wilander's unbeaten run at the AO, and can top it if he wins the final.
NID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #6
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say I did find him particularly incredible night. AJDE LOL!

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

I think he has most hardcourt GS finals in a row with 6 but I am not sure
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
country flag ApproachShot

ApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond reputeApproachShot has a reputation beyond repute

An amazing talent, hard worker and a nice guy as well doing his bit to elevate the sport. For me he is at least in the same league as Agassi, McEnroe and Connors...perhaps by the time all is said and done he'll surpass even those former legends. But for him to emerge as such a strong #1 in an era when Roger and Rafa are still major contenders for slams is all the more impressive.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #9
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

RESPECT!

Even if I have a love-hate feeling for him.

Nishikori, Berankis, Raonic, Kuznetsov, Dimitrov

thegreendestiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #10
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

What a fucking animal No1e is. Suck it haters, no1e is god.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #11
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

can not agree more here. Incrediblovic is the best

- Magnus Carlsen

Last edited by Commander Data : 01-24-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:52 AM   #12
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Nole the Barbarian. A pleasure to behold.

Novak Pushovic, a disgusting player that managed to lose to Murray in a slam final.

Look forward to seeing the first one battle it out with Rafa once more at RG.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #13
country flag mistercrabs

mistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond reputemistercrabs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
I think he has most hardcourt GS finals in a row with 6 but I am not sure
Lendl had six from 1982-1987 at the US Open.

"Veembledon make my neeples craysy"

Bjorn Borg

"I would bet my tiny baby's pinkie that Rafael Nadal is the very living incarnation of Hitler's essence."
Francis Ford Coppola
mistercrabs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #14
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Love him, hate him - you can't disrespect him. He stayed in the shadows of Federer and Nadal for 4 long years but his iron-will, endless reserves of energy and movement of death have got him to where he is.

He has not had it easy like the other top players taking advantage of a weak era or a particular surface, but all his powers were built over the years, and has done it all, the hard way, all by himself (with Marian Vajda's cameos).

He deserves to be at the top.

Deal with it, MTF.
Dude I got shivers reading this. Imagine djokerGOAT being forged in this furnace of immense competition. It's a true Rocky story.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #15
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I think N. Djokovic is the best thing that ever happened to the human race.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote