Murray goes home Friday - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #31
country flag Dublin Mick

Dublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray goes home Friday

Thanks for winning that set Roger, it means i can get my Betfair bet on now, going to pile into 1.75 at the first chance, this will either be a very bad day or the start of a great weekend.
Dublin Mick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #32
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Does it really matter how much you bet? It's not as if betting 3, 30 or 30k is gonna give you more chance of winning, is it.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #33
country flag Dublin Mick

Dublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond reputeDublin Mick has a reputation beyond repute

Only bet what you can afford to lose.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #34
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

That's what the bookies tell you. And if you can't afford it, get a loan. Anyway it looks like you're on the right player or so it seems.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #35
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute

hope the odds ok after this match i see the odds dropping big time
Time2burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:04 PM   #36
country flag Dublin Mick

I was happy to watch 5 sets believe it or not!
Old 01-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #37
country flag Dublin Mick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
hope the odds ok after this match i see the odds dropping big time
What price you want on the Joker?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:46 PM   #38
country flag cardio

cardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond reputecardio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardio View Post
Federer played mediocre match vs Tsonga,if he does the same in SF, he is toast. But he usually doesnt play two crap matches in a row, he certainly is able to serve lot better. He never lost to Murray on slam and he IS mentally lot stronger if Nadal is not in picture.

So my bet is :

Federer to beat Murray 3-1 or 3-2 @3.3

GL
Loss & Fail.
cardio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #39
country flag Dublin Mick

Never a doubt and big bucks made today, I think I will spend the remainder of the weekend in a hotel room with a couple of prossies and a big bag of coke.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #40
country flag mebit

mebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond reputemebit has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Hårdkål;13089338]Because he has a greater probability of winning?

If there are outcomes (winners) A and B of a match, and there are at least two forum comments suggesting A and B will win respectively, then yes – it's no wonder "the winner most times of a given match is always hidden in the comments of people on the forums".

If you've come to such grand, transcendal realizations you should open up an account with Pinnacle Sports and become a billionaire!

The strangest thing. I always imaged there could be a different number of winners than one. Well, now I know – thanks!

How wise you are.

Perhaps he finds Murray ugly. I can see how Murray fanboys are offended.

It's trolling nonetheless, though...

Truth be told, you're a bad gambler if you give Federer the edge and still do not bet at the current odds.

Then again, few would agree such is the case.

Indeed.

Did you realize that I used the word "hidden" in the comments? It simply means that only discerning eyes and minds normally find such comments just like I have. Hidden also means somewhat cryptic. The clue is not always a clear yes as you must be expecting to get from the comments. They are strong provocations from certain comments that lead you to the truth which your inner man confirms. I said in my write-up that the fact that Murray had never playd at night was my biggest indication. It was only supposed to mean something to me who was zoned into what i was zoned into at the time of writing. Go and look at the history of my posts. I never ever take so much time to do a write-up such as yesterday and turn out a fool in the end. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. I am certainly on a different wave length.
mebit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #41
country flag Hårdkål

Hårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond reputeHårdkål has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
i said i give the slight edge to fed why would i bet if im not confident? I rather just watch to see who is playing well then bet, you dont have to bet every game plus im going to go big on joker in the final anyways
Because you consider odds on Federer winning to actually be less than @2.

I'm personally very glad you didn't bet though, because I massively disagree with giving Federer any sort of edge. Then again, he did impress me as well.

Are you that confident in Jockey (at these odds, naturally)?

[quote=mebit;13113762]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hårdkål View Post
Because he has a greater probability of winning?

If there are outcomes (winners) A and B of a match, and there are at least two forum comments suggesting A and B will win respectively, then yes – it's no wonder "the winner most times of a given match is always hidden in the comments of people on the forums".

If you've come to such grand, transcendal realizations you should open up an account with Pinnacle Sports and become a billionaire!

The strangest thing. I always imaged there could be a different number of winners than one. Well, now I know – thanks!

How wise you are.

Perhaps he finds Murray ugly. I can see how Murray fanboys are offended.

It's trolling nonetheless, though...

Truth be told, you're a bad gambler if you give Federer the edge and still do not bet at the current odds.

Then again, few would agree such is the case.

Indeed.

Did you realize that I used the word "hidden" in the comments? It simply means that only discerning eyes and minds normally find such comments just like I have. Hidden also means somewhat cryptic. The clue is not always a clear yes as you must be expecting to get from the comments. They are strong provocations from certain comments that lead you to the truth which your inner man confirms. I said in my write-up that the fact that Murray had never playd at night was my biggest indication. It was only supposed to mean something to me who was zoned into what i was zoned into at the time of writing. Go and look at the history of my posts. I never ever take so much time to do a write-up such as yesterday and turn out a fool in the end. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. I am certainly on a different wave length.
I suppose you were always one with the spirits, after all...
Hårdkål is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #42
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
Kokkinakis over Coric @1.45 (3 Units)
WIN, easy

WIN/LOSS = 4/5 in 2014; 773/771 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 41 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +2.46 Units; Yield = + 6%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post