What Political Persuasion Are You? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2004, 01:21 PM   #31
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Political Persuasion Are You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
You just invited me for my cash. That's OK. What time does the party start?
busted!

We're going to get you loaded and then get you to sign over your wealth to the poor and needy. (us!)
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2004, 01:22 PM   #32
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
You Are a New School Democrat

You like partying and politics - and are likely to be young and affluent.

You're less religious, traditional, and uptight than most Democrats.

Smoking pot, homosexuality, and gambling are all okay in your book.

You prefer that the government help people take care of themselves.

This party is getting bigger all the time!
Old 11-29-2004, 10:00 PM   #33
country flag Coleburg83

Coleburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond reputeColeburg83 has a reputation beyond repute

They should have an MTV Democrat on there, which I think would describe most of the political talkers on this board:

You get your political news from MTV, Jon Stewart and Michael Moore and actually think it's informative. Propaganda is ok, as long as it's from your political perspective.

You run your mouth only to other sissies of the same belief system in real life, but are a real warrior on the net.

You couldn't get laid or make an athletic team in high school. If you are male, chances are you spent your weekends masturbating about the girl the jock Republicans were banging after Friday's game. If you are female, chances are they were making fun of you from the first bell to the bus ride home.

You couldn't pass a physical test to join the military if you wanted and are too lazy to work a real job so you stay in college on the six-seven bachelor's program funded by your parents and/or the same government you rant endlessly about.

Last edited by Coleburg83 : 11-29-2004 at 10:11 PM.
Coleburg83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 01:17 AM   #34
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

You are kind of a nutty nut, aren't you?

Relax and have some fun.
Old 11-30-2004, 01:38 AM   #35
country flag Leena
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

Leena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond reputeLeena has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a New School Democrat like everyone else.

Go Bill.
Leena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 02:33 AM   #36
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

By this test I'm a Liberal Republican. The description more or less fits.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 03:49 AM   #37
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
This is what I got:

You Are a Liberal for Life

You've got a bleeding heart - and you're proud of it.
For you, liberal means being compassionate, pro-government, and anti-business.
You believe in equality for every person, and you consider yourself universally empathetic.
Helping others is not just political for you ... it's very personal too.

I'm probably more of a "New School Democrat" but this isn't too far off...
We got the same thing.

I just like the picture of Howard Dean doing that funny smile/smirk. Once there was a website called www.crushiesfordean.com.
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 08:54 AM   #38
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute

You Are a New School Democrat

You like partying and politics - and are likely to be young and affluent.
You're less religious, traditional, and uptight than most Democrats.
Smoking pot, homosexuality, and gambling are all okay in your book.
You prefer that the government help people take care of themselves.

too bad it's so American-orientated... the things questioned here are already legal here in the Netherlands...

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #39
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a new school democrat

I just don't use drugs and don't drink

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 12:37 AM   #40
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I drink (a little) but I don't use drugs and I don't gamble either.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:43 AM   #41
country flag undomiele

undomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond reputeundomiele has a reputation beyond repute

Im a new school dem!! What a surprise! hehe Bring on the party!
~"There are more people of good conscience on this planet than all the terrorists combined. We must make greater common cause by caring about each other, just as London's bystanders did by aiding the victims after the attacks. In the end, the malignancy of terrorism will be excised because of our humanity." Abramson

~"What's the matter with this embalming fluid? Did somebody spike it with coffee???"
undomiele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 03:48 AM   #42
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 12-01-2004, 03:11 PM   #43
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Liberetarian.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #44
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

regarding the "politcal persuasion" of the so-called tea-baggers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCr6LdGAPl0

sometimes i simply refuse to believe such things are happening in a civilised country like america. as i've said before, the country's slowly but surely turning into the next latin american country politics-wise.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:30 PM   #45
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
regarding the "politcal persuasion" of the so-called tea-baggers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCr6LdGAPl0

sometimes i simply refuse to believe such things are happening in a civilised country like america. as i've said before, the country's slowly but surely turning into the next latin american country politics-wise.
What? You refuse to believe there are comedy shows in America? What offended you? His suggestion that Roman Catholic priests like to cum on choirboys' faces? Having a disgraced governor on his show?

What offends me most is that, like Jon Stewart, looking into the camera and inferring that if you do not laugh you do not understand, is the lowest and least funny level of comedy. But Liberals love it. It makes them feel they are in a cool group of people.

Oh wait, wait. Bill Maher said on TV that Sarah Palin has 5 children - and he showed a picture of the happy family!!!!! Fucking hilarious, man!!!!!! Satire doesn't bite any harder than that. No wonder the audience fell out of their trees laughing at such humour.

Last edited by buddyholly : 02-20-2010 at 01:58 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote