AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4 - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2013, 01:01 AM   #301
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4

I can't remember the last time a player offered a first serve "do-over" and it deserves a mention whether you are a fan or not. Has a single Fedtard shown appreciation? Yep this shows that most of them are glory-hunters and care little about the game of tennis, or even Fed.
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 01:04 AM   #302
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO QF: Rested Djokovic takes care of a tired Berdych 6-1 4-6 6-1 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
No coz it was never 5-4 in the third.
*second
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #303
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post

Nole discusses his fitness before the Berdych match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Djokovic also called Berdych a great friend on his Instagram.

Love the pair of them.
I like Berdy.He adores The Prince Of Light/Liberator and bows to him gladly, hates The Evil One and
fights like a warrior every time he faces him.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:19 AM   #304
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
Where are all the experts who said Novak will be too tired
All Nolefans knew that Djoker would have plenty of reserves left - NID. Only when one is blinded by the darkside (hatas), wishful thinking kicks in: "Novak is too tired, he can't do it again can he?" "For sure he's gonna lose now." "It's anyone's tournament now." blah blah blah

Review. What makes The Falcon different from other players regarding recovery:

1) Better genetics (think ivan drago).
2) Better endurance and stamina due to superior training and dedication.
3) Better strategy and pacing (he's no Monfils or clownga).
4) Higher intellect (mind over matter).
5) Better diet.
6) Gluten free (damn how the heck do you give up bread and pizza - he's no ham and egger.
7) Belief (thinks he can't lose - ie last years epic marathon against murray then nadal)
8) Complete game takes some of the load off.
9) He feeds off the prayers of the Nole-nation, second only in size and awesomeness to the Kiss-army.
10 Serbs do it better (not much you can do about that one).

Post this on your wall hatas and BELIEVE.

Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 01-23-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:37 AM   #305
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
All Nolefans knew that Djoker would have plenty of reserves left - NID. Only when one is blinded by the darkside (hatas), wishful thinking kicks in: "Novak is too tired, he can't do it again can he?" "For sure he's gonna lose now." "It's anyone's tournament now." blah blah blah

Review. What makes The Falcon different from other players regarding recovery:

1) Better genetics (think ivan drago).
2) Better endurance and stamina due to superior training and dedication.
3) Better strategy and pacing (he's no Monfils or clownga).
5) Better diet.
6) Gluten free (damn how the heck do you give up bread and pizza - he's no ham and egger.
7) Belief (thinks he can't lose - ie last years epic marathon against murray then nadal)
8) Complete game takes some of the load off.
9) He feeds off the prayers of the Nole-nation, second only in size and awesomeness to the Kiss-army.
10 Serbs do it better (not much you can do about that one).

Post this on your wall hatas and BELIEVE.
"You must spread some reputation around before..."

Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:43 AM   #306
country flag Mr. Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Of course shotmaking is superior to grinding and retrieving but the issue is that it's become increasingly harder to sustain a high shotmaking level in the current climate.
Which is why it's so awesome to watch djoker open up the court with the power and angles! The most exciting game in tennis right now. Everything else is merely "meh".
Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #307
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
Armstrong is the best ever with or without it just saying .
how would you know? he never competed without it
Old 01-23-2013, 01:51 AM   #308
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which is why it's so awesome to watch djoker open up the court with the power and angles! The most exciting game in tennis right now. Everything else is merely "meh".
lol yeah totally mate.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #309
country flag Benny_Maths

Benny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond reputeBenny_Maths has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even though your post seems to be facetious in nature, save for the Djokovic fanboying undertones, I'd have to agree with this point. You can tell from his interviews that he has a brain. When asked about his take on Darren Cahill's remark about some issue, he had the sense to ask for the reasoning behind it rather than just blurt out his opinion.

As for the match? Nothing special.
Benny_Maths is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #310
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't remember the last time a player offered a first serve "do-over" and it deserves a mention whether you are a fan or not. Has a single Fedtard shown appreciation? Yep this shows that most of them are glory-hunters and care little about the game of tennis, or even Fed.
Err it's not that uncommon actually and it's not like it was at a critical point or stage of the match. Good gesture by Nole but nothing out of the ordinary.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 AM   #311
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
how would you know? he never competed without it
good point
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:24 AM   #312
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

The title of this thread
Old 01-23-2013, 02:25 AM   #313
country flag Honestly

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post
Eggovic
Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 AM   #314
country flag Mr. Oracle

Folks, just got in from shovelling the snow and my mind is clear. I get the sense/vision that when djoker wins this tournament for the record 3rd time in a row, that Nole-Nation is about to go critical mass. I started to think about Kubrick and his ideas of the star child. The Nole-Nation is about to go interstellar and be reborn. Most Fedtards will most likely be left behind because they are barely sentient beings. A few, like CareerGrandSlam will see the light though and convert.

For those with ADD, jump ahead to the 54th second for our theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXS8P0HksQo
Old 01-23-2013, 04:59 AM   #315
country flag Mental Giant

Mental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond reputeMental Giant has a reputation beyond repute

"Rested"

Mental Giant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote