AO R4 : Federer beats Raonic 6-4 7-6(4) 6-2 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #76
country flag RajFederer

RajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond reputeRajFederer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R4 : Federer beats Raonic 6-4 7-6(4) 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post
Tsonga will test Fed . Than Murray.

Both guys are able to beat him on AO in best of 5.

Especially Murray.
im quoting some sentences used by u ..

I think that Tomic have lot of chances here if he doesnt fool around as usual.

I cant wait this match.

This match will show is Tomic real champion potential or not.

Ur the one who said this againt tomic.. and u just come up with Federer ahd an easy draw till now..

is it just because hes ruthlessly punishing them?
RajFederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #77
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I remember Federer looking like this during AO 09 and 12...too bad we don't have Rafa to stop him this time. Better step up Nolandy
Always always need to talk about nadull, never ever seen such an obsession. Sad really.
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #78
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

That Kuerten loss looms larger and larger. French Open will mark the 9th anniversary of it.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #79
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post
Would you like to wear Fed's pink shoes ?

Not me.
Borderline homophobia here. Well, not really surprising from a sertard...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #80
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Raonic is such a joke.Pathetic, useless mug.I mean he's 22 already and what did he achieve at slams?
Noserer will school him every time they meet in slams in the next 3 years, that's for sure.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #81
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinatreue View Post
You're right! Roger invented all great things in tennis. All kidding aside, this day and age you do have to grind out some points. It's called defense. On the other hand, we did see Roger blocking back serves over 210 kph with a one-handed backhand for a clean winner. He invented that too.
Do you know definition of grinder?

Grinder is guy who tries to keep ball in the game as much as he can when he receives the serve, and waits for weak and short balls to attack them and hit winners from it.

Grinder is guy who have both offensive and defensive game, and is able to defend himself until he dont get short ball to attack it.

Thats typical Federers game .

Thats why he is so successful . Because he is great grinder. Hardest thing to beat in tennis is - grinder.

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #82
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajFederer View Post
im quoting some sentences used by u ..

I think that Tomic have lot of chances here if he doesnt fool around as usual.

I cant wait this match.

This match will show is Tomic real champion potential or not.

Ur the one who said this againt tomic.. and u just come up with Federer ahd an easy draw till now..

is it just because hes ruthlessly punishing them?
so ? Tomic was fooling around as he does in most of his matches.

Did I ever said that Tomic will destroy Fed? No .

Federer is clear favorite in all his matches with exception of his match against Djokovic.

Thats obvious.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
Old 01-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #83
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
No.Simple truth, those look like girly shoes.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #84
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Goat's gonna goat.

Keep rolling Rogi
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #85
country flag cveks

Quote:
is it illegal? And calling someone serbtard , like you did it to me, is discriminatory remarks here.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #86
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suggest you check out the livescore thread. There's nothing borderline about it

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #87
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coluta
@VoodeMar
@AustralianOpen Fed breaks Sampras' all-time tie-break record: 329 - Federer, 328 - Sampras, 304 - Roddick, 276 - Ivansievic, 257 - Rusedski

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
Two amazing records in one match!
In case of doubts, according to ATP website Sampras won 274, Ivanisevic 239. The error is caused - as I assume - by a wrong algorithm which doesn't count tie-breaks prior to 1991.
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #88
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinatreue View Post
On the other hand, we did see Roger blocking back serves over 210 kph with a one-handed backhand for a clean winner. He invented that too.
Is that the drop shot one?

That was really unbelievable.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:21 AM   #89
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
4 UE from Federer in the first two sets. Impressive.
Only one UE from the first set. And then three from the second set.

78 Titles Including 17 Grandslam, 21 Masters, 6 YEC and Counting.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

The Greatest Player Ever to Play Tennis.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #90
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Always always need to talk about nadull, never ever seen such an obsession. Sad really.
Curious, earlier today someone accused me of only talking about Federer. I don't know what I am anymore

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote