AO R4 : Federer beats Raonic 6-4 7-6(4) 6-2 - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #241
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R4 : Federer beats Raonic 6-4 7-6(4) 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post
Federer serve is really good, but this youngsters simply suck in ROS.

Thats why its so easy always for Fed against them.
I remember every time Djoker 2.0 lost against Fed he sucked at ROS. So this thing is not confirmed. Depends on surface and serving day of Fed.
Houstonko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #242
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTennis View Post
ah well, I thought you were talking about Olympics, next time say WTF. Yea was a good match, but I don't think Fed was his bitch, was not an easy match for Djokovic I think. How about RG 2011? Wimbledon 2012? Cincy 6-0 ? you started
On Wimbledon 2012 Federer played better and on Cincinati Djokovic was exhausted because he was playing 4th week in row, on Olympics, Toronto than Cincinati.

Thats why Fed skipped Toronto - to rest himself and prepare for Cincinati.

I think that Toronto and Cincinati one after another without week rest, is very bad because both tournaments are from Masters 1000 series.

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #243
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Horror draw

Milos got one more tiebreak than I expected. Still routine dismissal of a serve bot.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #244
country flag Droog

Droog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond reputeDroog has a reputation beyond repute

Raonic has a poor ROS and his backhand is pitiful. Without the serve this match would of probably been two or three bagels
to perform well beyond usual levels and achieve legendary status in the process

Federer, Dimitrov, Murray, Tsonga
Monfils, Dolgopolov, Goffin
Djokovic, Gasquet, Haas, Tomic
Droog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #245
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
Interesting that he dropped that "doctor" (who was actually a fraud), dropped the whole "gluten-free" story, switched to a story about an egg and then dropped that, and yet none of his problems have come back? Whatever it takes to delude yourself into being a fan I guess
He didnt dropped him. Simply doctor has his own life , and he dont need him anymore.

He dont need him on tour with him all the time . He is now full healthy person.

Thats like you have some health issue you go and see the doctor. Once you are cured and healthy you dont visit him anymore.

Thats why I dont like Golum Federer and his tard base. Because they are arrogant almost as their idol.

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #246
country flag Serverer
Banned!

Serverer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond reputeServerer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting that he dropped that "doctor" (who was actually a fraud), dropped the whole "gluten-free" story, switched to a story about an egg and then dropped that, and yet none of his problems have come back? Whatever it takes to delude yourself into being a fan I guess
The best part is that Djokovic 2.0 has gotten owned by old man Fed several times.
Serverer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #247
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On Wimbledon 2012 Federer played better and on Cincinati Djokovic was exhausted because he was playing 4th week in row, on Olympics, Toronto than Cincinati.

I think that Toronto and Cincinati one after another without week rest, is very bad because both tournaments are from Masters 1000 series.
Roger is very smart in his schedule, he is not younger anymore, so it was actually a good desicion for him. Djoker exhausted? I'm not sure, it was his 3rd week, not 4th, but I know he didn't play his best at that set. Yea both are M1000, but we know..Toronto was not exactly a tough tournament last year..considering almost all top players didn't go/tank early, but I won't discuss about it. Look, I actually enjoy Djoker-Roger matches, are very entertaining..good rallies and good shot making, except when Roger chokes of course, but credit to Djoker to being very strong mentally(and so fuking lucky sometimes too). I hope they meet each other in the final, would be an interesting match to see.

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!

Last edited by AntiTennis : 01-21-2013 at 04:31 PM.
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #248
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Horror draw

Milos got one more tiebreak than I expected. Still routine dismissal of a serve bot.
Yea..and Murray's draw is very hard.

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #249
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atennisfan View Post
Very nice words Roger is saying about his friend Stan, who stabbed him in the back, mind you.
Roger's been stabbing in the back every Davis Cup.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #250
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is called tactical. Roger tanked RG 2012 SF too, whereas Djoker fought all the way and got nothing.

His calculation of points is very accurate, needing RG SF at least.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #251
country flag SliceAce
Banned!

SliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverer View Post
The best part is that Djokovic 2.0 has gotten owned by old man Fed several times.
Roger gets tired like a human being, his game goes through ups and downs because he always remains aggressive, and he feels pressure in big situations even after 16 slams. And yet he's still up there with the new generation of never-tired, over-muscled creations, still challenging for slams and #1. He still beats overhyped mugs like Raonic and Tomic who are supposed to be "the next Federers " Let's appreciate him even more while we can.
SliceAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #252
country flag AntiTennis

Quote:
Roger gets tired like a human being, his game goes through ups and downs because he always remains aggressive, and he feels pressure in big situations even after 16 slams. And yet he's still up there with the new generation of never-tired, over-muscled creations, still challenging for slams and #1. He still beats overhyped mugs like Raonic and Tomic who are supposed to be "the next Federers " Let's appreciate him even more while we can.
Even the haters will miss him.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #253
country flag Houstonko

Quote:
I still remember Tsonga win over Fed on Wimbledon 2011 .

I hope we will have same thing here.
why are u afraid your idol will lose to fedmug in final?

Will u disappear from this forum after Fedmug won and Faker cried? The win method will then be grinding from baseline.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:39 PM   #254
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

God, people are so desperate for an intense rivalry. All of these guys are competative, but ultimately have respect for one another. Just enjoy the tennis.
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #255
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats opinion.

But calling someone faker and quitter like Federer called Djokovic when he had real health and breathing issues - is insult.

Thats why I enjoy every time when this arrogant prick submits.

Look again USO 2011 ans USO 2010 and tell me who is faker/quitter now , ha Fed you arrogant pink ballerina?
my god.....

roddick saids many thing against djokovic because his injurys and retrys , and roddick was one of the most loved player in the tour , a true gentleman.

uso 2011??? he needed played to his limits for defeated a 30 years old man and outside his peak......I never see federer losing 6-0 with djokovic ,even playing horrible and I see a peak and youg djokivic losing 6-0 against a past peak and more old player.

nole friends on tour???? murray maybe,,,but nadal??? jajajaja nadal it`s more close to federer than with djokovic.
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote