"News" (very awesome) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2004, 02:42 PM   #1
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default "News" (very awesome)

From his website ja.
----------------------------
A Web site dedicated to Guille's fans

The 65th issue of a prestigious Spanish tennis magazine "Tennis a fondo" (www.tennisafondo.es) published an article about the web site of El Mago (www.gcoria.com) and we wanted to share the pride and joy we feel with you, because you (Guille's fans) are the soul of this online space.

The title of the article is "Sigue la Pista" (Follow the Clue) and it reads as follows:

"Either if you consider yourself a Guillermo Coria fan or not, any person fond of tennis should enter the web site on this Argentine tennis player. Undoubtfully, it is one of the best existing web pages devoted to a tennis player, and the collaboration of Guillermo himself is what makes it so special. El Mago narrates in first person and every week his personal view of the tournaments he has been part of, answers E-mails and constantly updates all his personal information."

And goes on: "The web page, which is easy to access, has all that is essential to his fans: forum, news, official pictures...and it goes beyond. Maybe, the most interesting things are Coria's family pictures, in which you can see that tennis meant almost everything to him since he was very little. An example: since he was two years old his birthday cakes were racket shaped! If you enter his web page, you will see pictures in which he is surrounded by his friends. David Nalbandian, so present during his career, also appears in many of the snap shots."

The article reads at the end: "The web page also has games inspired on Coria himself or traditional games in which his image has been used. Devote it a few minutes and find out all the secrets the very same tennis player wanted to share with his fans."

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2004, 03:45 PM   #2
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "News" (very awesome)

More evidence that Guille is the greatest!

Thanks for finding that report and sharing it with us.

Happy Thaksgiving!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 05:53 PM   #3
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

is it thanksgiving now?

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 11:43 PM   #4
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I don't know if you know this already, but I just found out that Coria will have Javier Capitaine as a physical trainer, he's David's ex PT
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 11:55 PM   #5
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the artical.
yeah Anna, it's Thankgiving now
Have a good time with your family and your friends on Thanksgive day

life is not perfect all the time, but every life deserve a good life.
alita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 12:01 AM   #6
country flag alita

alita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond reputealita has a reputation beyond repute

Jazz_girl
Thanks for the information..Has it confirmed?
What about Gil Reyes, did Guille fly to Las Vegas to meet him

Old 11-26-2004, 12:13 AM   #7

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all are welcome. And thanks very much Jazz! ^^

Yeah Guille is going to see Gil ja. Uhm, he's not gonna be working full time with him cuz Andre is going to play the ENTIRE 2005 season. SO anyway, Guille said Gil is just gonna be "advising" him for now. How do I know all this? I read it somewhere.

Old 11-26-2004, 02:48 AM   #8
iloveguille

iloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond reputeiloveguille has a reputation beyond repute

Since it's talking about his web site, I have not managed to get the password when I registered for the user ID at his web site. Anyone with the same problem? I think I read in some thred long ago that somebody experienced this as well. Did they ever resolve this? Thanks. I hope this is not off topic.
Old 11-26-2004, 03:06 AM   #9
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
Hi guys, I don't know if you know this already, but I just found out that Coria will have Javier Capitaine as a physical trainer, he's David's ex PT

David is injured CONSTANTLY! I'm not so sure I want his trainer anywhere near Guille.
Old 11-26-2004, 09:14 AM   #10
country flag alita

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveguille
Since it's talking about his web site, I have not managed to get the password when I registered for the user ID at his web site. Anyone with the same problem? I think I read in some thred long ago that somebody experienced this as well. Did they ever resolve this? Thanks. I hope this is not off topic.
I tried many times, maybe used three email address, and it didn't work. It never replyed me! NEVER!

Old 11-26-2004, 03:22 PM   #11
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

it didn't replied me either, till I used the ..@guillermo-coria.com adress

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Old 11-26-2004, 08:03 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by star

David is injured CONSTANTLY! I'm not so sure I want his trainer anywhere near Guille.
Well, I dunno. We'll just have to wait till Guille writes to tell us more. When was this guy Nally's trainer? Was it recently? Or like 2001, 2002??

About them passwords, I got mine each time I signed up (3 times ). I signed up all those times cuz I thought I wasn't getting my password e-mailed to me. But the actual problem was that my SPAM-BLOCKER ate it. So you have to check your "junk" mail to find your password when you sign up

Anyway, back on topic. No one cares more about their fans than Guille

Old 11-27-2004, 11:12 AM   #13
country flag Pancakesong

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Old 11-27-2004, 04:16 PM   #14
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Old 11-27-2004, 04:19 PM   #15
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

who has the most bananas? it's fabolous!
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote