Philipp Petzschner - Page 58 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:27 AM   #856
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philipp Petzschner

Well done Philipp

I wanna see your another carry up the trophy in Aachen.
Keep it up.
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2008, 09:14 PM   #857
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

At least the first set was very good today. The way he behaved in the singles it's no surprise he lost in doubles to this clown Waske. He must have played with a bad attitude, because in his singles he was very annoyed since the second set. I don't know exactly if it was because of more than just the bad decision. There is a lot of complaining in almost every match.

Anyone saw the doubles? I couldn't, but maybe it's better.

Huta Galung 3-6 7-6(6) 6-2
Kohlmann/Waske 7-6(3) 4-6 10-7

btw
Peya wrote something here during this year:
http://www.sportnet.at/channel.aspx?...der%20Peya

Last edited by JMG : 10-31-2008 at 09:57 PM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:24 PM   #858
country flag Homo_Esperanto

Homo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond repute

This performance today was absolutely pathetic

First set was ok, but in second set Philipp really wasn`t that concentrated and focused at all.

When he got the break back at 3:3 in the 2nd set he finally was broken again. That needn`t to be happen und shouldn`t happen at all.

The 3rd set he just gave away. That`s the story.

He was grumbling a lot, seeming to be annoyed by anything. I don`t know why.

Besides there wasn`t that much atmosphere on the court so that he could pump up a bit.

Picasso didn`t seem to fight that much with no reason as Huta-Galung has a solid game but really was beatable at all.

If he wanna enter Top50 next year, he has to play more consistenly and focused otherwise this aim will be difficult to reach.

Last edited by Homo_Esperanto : 10-31-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Homo_Esperanto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:06 AM   #859
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homo_Esperanto View Post
This performance today was absolutely pathetic

First set was ok, but in second set Philipp really wasn`t that concentrated and focused at all.

When he got the break back at 3:3 in the 2nd set he finally was broken again. That needn`t to be happen und shouldn`t happen at all.

The 3rd set he just gave away. That`s the story.

He was grumbling a lot, seeming to be annoyed by anything. I don`t know why.

Besides there wasn`t that much atmosphere on the court so that he could pump up a bit.

Picasso didn`t seem to fight that much with no reason as Huta-Galung has a solid game but really was beatable at all.

If he wanna enter Top50 next year, he has to play more consistenly and focused otherwise this aim will be difficult to reach.
Ohhh I see........... Backed crazy Philipp
It seems not try hard full match. That's very important for any players especially Philipp like a moody person. Anyway too bad.
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:54 PM   #860
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Bratislava
Ulihrach - Kubot
(4)Petzschner - (WC)Klizan

Two must-wins for the QF. I think with a semifinal we could be happy.

The first round looks like a center court match already, so we should get a live stream.

(1)Petzschner/Peya - Cipolla/Granollers

Last edited by JMG : 11-02-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:36 AM   #861
country flag JMG

http://www.az-web.de/sport/aktuell-d...Potenzial.html

Not bad this article. Some new infos: He will go to Miami on 5th December to prepare for the next season and Brisbane + Auckland is his planned schedule.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #862
country flag JMG

The players are on court. Win this!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #863
country flag Homo_Esperanto

Homo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond repute

Second Set for Klizan

Last serve of his own Petzschner lost to 0!

Has he lost 3 or even 4 times serve in second set?

Really ridiculous. As he said in the article, Jan published before, he seems to have probs to motivate himself for the last tournaments of the year.

Hopefully he can fully recover in holiday, having a great preparation for the next season in Miami and will have a strong start in Australia

Last edited by Homo_Esperanto : 11-04-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Homo_Esperanto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #864
country flag JMG

Petzschner 64 36 61

It seems there was a fault on the livescore page. I watched the match on bwin and can say there was only one break in the second set.

Philipp was weaker than last week, it looked like a practice match, many UEs from both players and Philipp hit some forehands meters out.
In the third he focused a bit more and got his breaks. He also complained a lot about linecalls in that last set. It looked like he wanted to win with the least possible effort. He has to play with a better attitude in the next matches and if he does he can make the SF at least. Ulihrach is next.

Bwin is showing the center court matches this week.

Tomorrow 12:30 Petzschner vs Ulihrach, the doubles is only on court 1.

Last edited by JMG : 11-04-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #865
country flag JMG

Petzschner d. Ulihrach 6-3 6-4

Strong serving today, he didn't face a bp and played very relaxed. The Gooch is next and the doubles might be on bwin as well.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #866
country flag tiptop

tiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond repute

With this win Philipp will finish the year ahaed of Hewitt. Who would have thought that?
tiptop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #867
country flag JMG

Petzschner/Peya d. Cipolla/Granollers 6-0 6-0

I'm glad I could watch this. Looks like Philipp is returning on ad side now also with Peya.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #868
country flag JMG

Petzschner/Peya d. Skoch/Zelenay 6-3 6-2

Very good and easy win. SF is against Butorac/Hutchins.

Tomorrow he has two center court matches. At 11:30 vs Guccione.

Last edited by JMG : 11-06-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #869
country flag JMG

QF Guccione d. Petzschner 6-3 6-3
SF Petzschner/Peya d. Butorac/Hutchins 7-6(1) 7-6(2)

Bad match today. He gifted the breaks, hit too many UEs. In the second set he even hit 2 slice UEs in the service game he lost. The double handed backhand return was very weak today and Guccione also had a high first serve %, so that Philipp never made more than two points in a return game.

0/9 BPs for B/H today 0/1 for our team. They were weak on return this time, but relatively strong at the net the whole match.

Last edited by JMG : 11-07-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #870
country flag JMG

Tomorrow 3rd match from 2pm, the last match of the year:

(1)Petzschner/Peya vs Cermak/Kubot