AO R4: Novak Djokovic def Stan Wawrinka 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10 - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #286
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R4:Novak Clutchovic def Stan 'da man' 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10

I think there is an easy way to solve this for Stan fans. Stan won this match but Nole is moving on for tournament's sake. How about that?

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports
*Proud hater of the neo-L.Ron Hubbard of Espana, the fake Pharaoh without clothes ... cult leader extraordinaire and ...
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #287
country flag choppaa

choppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
And he was laughing with Wawrinka earlier when Wawrinka was having a medical time out.
yeah, like five times but no one mentions that tsk, tsk...
choppaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #288
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post

So you must be sweating a lot. Luckovic does have a lot of luck but it has to ends at some point.
You better thank this guy.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #289
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Typical of this disgusting era that the guy playing to win loses. Fantastic from Wawrinka. All Djokovic did was push and on the ultra slow courts of this era that is typically all you need to do. Hope Berdych blasts him out of the tournament.
Stan definitely was in better form of the two and definitely was really forcing the issue BUT part of tennis is retrieving and being extremely clutch at moments, which Novak was. sure Stan served better, had more winners, determined the speed/tone, BUT Novak moved far better than him and certainly played better at the big moments towards the end

I feel your distaste for the slowness of the courts though

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #290
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonac View Post
homogenius is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #291
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bad calls / mistakes are going to happen. the real mistake is that the umpire basically recommended Stan not challenge. I don't really care WHICH WAY he recommended, just that he did it at all. umpires are not supposed to have an affect on how well players do, players are supposed to make challenging decisions entirely on their own and in this case it obviously showed why - there can be big effects, positive or negative, based on the umps advice
Exactly so. This was cheating, cheating that benefitted Nole. I hate cheaters. If Nole were at all decent, he would have admitted the ball was in, and it would have gone from there - do the right thing Nole. But, no, he didn't. He allowed a wrong call to stand and benefitted by it. That's cheating. If you know a call is wrong - you call it right. Surely if Nole is really the better player - he doesn't need to cheat to win.

Quote:
would have had no baring on the result of the match
Absolutely it would have. Are you telling me that going down a break with Wawa serving for the match "had no effect on the match?" Bullshit. You and I both know that had the call been right - Wawa won this match. Fair and square. Djoker got bailed out by Molina.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #292
country flag benji47

benji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond reputebenji47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
Yes Djokovic got it over the net so it would have been replay the point.
Not really, Djokovic put his hand up. He would have challenged and lost the point.
benji47 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #293
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post
Match of life of Stan's carrier.

Best match of the 2013 for sure. You cant get better than this in tennis.
I don't know if this makes 2012 a sad season or not, but I think this match was not only the best so far of 2013, but better than any match in 2012

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #294
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
This is typical fedtardism. What is the point of having a discussion with them?

First, they called Wawrinka all the rude and unfair names for criticizing their idol. Then they cheered like crazy for him just because they wanted him to do the job for their idol.

And now they repeat and repeat all their usual lies here?!

What cheating? Wasn't it Wawrinka who called the trainer and then run like a rabbit, as you, fedtards, love to say? Didn't he complain on restrain in a certain area and then kept lifting his leg up, above his head, as a ballerina? Ups, too many ballerinas in Switzerland.

And yet it's Djokovic who was cheating?!

Happy for result but have to agree that there is little chance Novak will recover before his next match. And Berdych seems to be on fire this AO.

What a comedy.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #295
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
no hawk eye was displayed about this ball\

wtf are u talking about?
Espn showed it and it was IN, well anyway Djoker returned the ball, so the point would be played again, but still..Molina

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #296
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
Fedtards doesnt even know the rules of tennis they are all gloryhunters, so dont bother to explain.
I was backing Djokovic, then i remember Ferrer is in his half so i wanted Wawa to win, cause that is Ferrer's best and maybe only chance of a final.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #297
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: AO R4:Novak Clutchovic def Stan 'da man' 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
One of the best matches I've ever seen. So clutch from Stan

Fakervic is a disgusting human being however. All the old antics came out plus some new ones. He is a disgrace to tennis, let's pray Berdych takes out the trash next round.
bro , you mad?
cveks is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #298
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
I am ashamed too. Americans are dummies and 99.9% asses. I am ready to renounce.
Do it.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #299
country flag Armless

Armless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, can't believe after such a match there are people bitching about a call that was pretty insignificant. Stan should only blame himself for wasting 4 BP's on 4-4 5th set without much of fight. I understand the fanboy hatred towards someone they despise, but c'mon, this was an epic match, someone had to lose, just swallow this pill with a bit of dignity rather than bashing someone for nothing.
Stan Don't dissapear after this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateya View Post
If Kneedal wins RG this year, I'll be running topless on Umag centre court.

Armless is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #300
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Fedtars being pathetic as always no class whatsoever........Djokovic cheated call the tennis police
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread