AO R4: Novak Djokovic def Stan Wawrinka 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10 - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #271
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO 4R: [1] Djokovic def. [15] Wawrinka 1-6, 7-5, 6-4, 6-7(5), 12-10

I like how this thread is ignored by the mods.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #272
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R4:Novak Clutchovic def Stan 'da man' 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by duarte_a View Post
He said it was out when he wasn't sure. He should have said he didn't know.
Lol, he thought it was out, umpires aren;t perfect didn;t he overrule two balls that were called right earlier in the match. how can i put it in your brain. He thought it was out he thought it was out he saw it out he saw it out.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #273
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
So why did Djoko claim that ball was out?

Djoko was broken. It's disappointing that Molina stole the match from Wawa who earned it fair and square.
tektonac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #274
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and Molina made the call it's not like Novak told Molina to call it out and forbid Stan to challenge
The whole point of having Hawkeye is so that the calls are correct. Why have it otherwise? Had it been out, fair ball, but it wasn't. It was in - that point was Wawa's and Djoko was broken. I really hate cheaters, and I really hate it when it decides a match.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #275
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Typical of this disgusting era that the guy playing to win loses. Fantastic from Wawrinka. All Djokovic did was push and on the ultra slow courts of this era that is typically all you need to do. Hope Berdych blasts him out of the tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #276
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
So you admit then Djoko lost tonight. Rest my case. TYVM. Any other Djoko fans want to stand up for their hero cheating? Anybody?
lol man...take a break
janko05 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #277
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Then he was robbed by the linejudge

No way would Nole have won that point if the correct (non) call would've been made. Period. Did his shot even get over the net?
Yes Djokovic got it over the net so it would have been replay the point.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #278
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO @ all this hatred. It's pretty pathetic, whichever side you're on.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #279
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vn01 View Post
That was an outstanding battle. Both players have their good periods in the match, both deserve to be praised for the effort they made. Stan was really inspired and had his chances, but Djokovic is a beast in such matches.
After these 5 hours of play, Djoko may not be in best form against Berdych, which could give the Czech some little advantage. Who knows?
outstanding battle is a good way to describe it! Stan did seem possessed at moments, it was great to see such confidence and belief in him. and yes I agree, matches that go the distance Djokovic is like from another planet, programmed to never stop giving it his all

honestly I see Berdych winning that match just because you have to figure Novak may be a bit drained and two heavy hitters in a row is a tough task. originally I did not see Djokovic's draw as very tough, but Wawrinka in this form followed by Berdych is a bit of a challenge

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #280
country flag SliceAce

SliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond reputeSliceAce has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing they asked about the controversial call and actions of Fakervic in the presser. Oh wait, they would never do that...Instead they lavished the chosen #1 with praise

No one has even mentioned that the "reformed" Fakervic went right back to erratic ball bounces on all the big points of the 5th set and pretended to grab at fake injuries in his back. No surprise the "fans" here are more obsessed with hating Federer and his fans than supporting their man, that's impossible in good conscience.
SliceAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #281
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

2007 wimbledon final. federer: "You're killing me".

There were no fair challenges back in 2004-5, when he cheated.
heya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #282
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
Eric Molina is a great guy and this ball was not 100% in, neither 100% out, we couldn't say without the hawk.
And he was laughing with Wawrinka earlier when Wawrinka was having a medical time out.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #283
country flag choppaa

choppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Uhm... surely you missed the robbery at 4-4 where Stan broke Nole only to have Molina mention it was out and convincing Wawa not to challenge
What you are saying is bullcrap and you know it, but do continue, this forum needs absurd levels of stupidity, it's already on a very high level
choppaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #284
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Match of life of Stan's carrier.

Best match of the 2013 for sure. You cant get better than this in tennis.
cveks is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #285
country flag NSMv1924

NSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond reputeNSMv1924 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
One of the best matches I've ever seen. So clutch from Stan

Fakervic is a disgusting human being however. All the old antics came out plus some new ones. He is a disgrace to tennis, let's pray Berdych takes out the trash next round.
Hahahaha Suck it haters!
NSMv1924 is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread