AO R4: Novak Djokovic def Stan Wawrinka 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10 - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #226
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R4:Novak Clutchovic def Stan 'da man' 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
Hawkeye showed that the ball was clearly in. Djoko was broken.
wrong calls are made all the time, and Djoko would not have been broken cause eh got the ball back, watch it back Wawa hit it back to Nole and Nole got it back on court, it would have been replayed.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #227
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
That was an insane match.Never seen Wawa play out of his skin like he did tonight,for the first set and hald,Novak couldn't do anythingThe serve was just

Novak,love him or loath him,you got to admire his self belief,even when he was missing,he hanged in there,and was very clutch when he was in big toubles.True Champ.

Berdsh!t will be eccetetic.
I actually sometimes do have issues with Djokovic but a match like this is so great that even when you're pulling for Stan you can't be bummed at the end when he loses. both played great, maybe Stan more to the best of his abilities than Novak, but then again Novak really showed how clutch he is at times

pretty happy I stayed up from 4:30 Eastern USA time to 9 something AM to watch this

what I was surprised to see however, was a match where a player outside the top 10 was in a way in control of the outcome of the match so much. Novak won it by his extremely clutch-ness and consistency but it was pretty cool to finally see a lower ranked player have some balls and go for it

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #228
country flag MaratandMilos

MaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond reputeMaratandMilos has a reputation beyond repute

Only MTF would have this many bitter haters complaining in a match thread about umpiring after an amazing sporting event like that. Stan had his chances to win. They both did. Novak was just slightly better on the day in the end.
MaratandMilos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #229
country flag Avi14
14 Slams,no?

Avi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond reputeAvi14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
im a neutral fan who only gambles great match but why so many butt hurt fedtards after great match?
Fed won't be able to beat the djoker if he reaches the finals(BTW he has to take out Murray first)

So they were banking on wawa to beat the djoker,that's the reason they are hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Hi Shankar , how are you doing these days ?
Seriously who's Shankar?
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #230
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

I am capable of putting some money in Ferrer to win the AO. But he needs to find Mugray in the final!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #231
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
Nah. He is a horrible match up for both Berdych and Ferrer. I only see Murray beating him here. Roger would not even take a set. So Stan should be proud. Really sad for him. The guy could have used the breakthrough here to move back up.
The way he is playing Fedmug would have beat him. Its the same style as wawrinka but sharper winners.
Houstonko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #232
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
It is what it is. But let's face it. Nole is on his way to lose his 3 grand slam final in 4 tries. The most overrated #1 player with the most annoying fans.
I am ashamed that you are an American............redneck probably
Saberq is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #233
country flag Eden
Proud to be your fan

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Stan always the nearly man. Will never recover from this loss.
He will surely be very disappointed about the loss but the season is long and this match proved again that Stan has the game to compete with the very best players.

He was unfortunate in a few situations and not clever enough to challenge in a main moment but who would have thought before the match that Stan would be able to give Novak such a run for the money?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #234
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time2burn View Post
im a neutral fan who only gambles great match but why so many butt hurt fedtards after great match?
They hoped Nole to lose and Olderer to win GS beating his slave Ferrer in final Pricless trolling Nole

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #235
country flag Gusztav

Gusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond reputeGusztav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
Then Djokovic is a cheater. Simple as that.

Gusztav is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #236
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
no hawk eye was displayed about this ball\

wtf are u talking about?
It was on australian channel.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #237
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and ROger deserved to lose to Delpo at RG but he won cry some more
So you admit then Djoko lost tonight. Rest my case. TYVM. Any other Djoko fans want to stand up for their hero cheating? Anybody?

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #238
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond reputehomogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Fedtards on suicide watch
homogenius is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #239
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

I think Stan would have paid for all his past karmas with this match. Playing with all his heart, with obvious injury, losing sets, breakpoints and a virtual matchpoint being called 'out', and yet not choking; he's surely coming out a changed man; even though he lost.

Stan!!! Can't stop hugging you, mate!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #240
country flag Lemon Water
Banned!

Lemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Water has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonac View Post
nole trolling fedmorons, priceless.
Pinktards are understandably heartbroken because Djokovic is the only nightmare standing between federer and 18th cake.
Lemon Water is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread