AO R4: Novak Djokovic def Stan Wawrinka 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10 - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #196
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO R4:Novak Clutchovic def Stan 'da man' 1-6 7-5 6-4 6-7(5-7) 12-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed fordawin View Post
It did, but it was high and close to the net: point goes to Stan 99% sure.
ball was called out, even if hawk overruled it had to be replayed, so it's not a break at all.

Djokovic had similar problems at the end with an important ball called out and corrected right away.
latso is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #197
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute

im a neutral fan who only gambles great match but why so many butt hurt fedtards after great match?
Time2burn is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #198
Ruski

Ruski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond reputeRuski has a reputation beyond repute

Stan has the game, but not the brain!
Some players just unable to get to the next step despite having the talent, clearly he is one of them!
Those break points he had at 4-4, very bad misses!
The close call on his return at break point, he should have challenged it! I was so surprised he let it go!
Olympics Gold Medalist at Sydney 2000
Singles Career Titles: 26 Doubles Career Titles: 27

Davai! Dmitry Tursunov!
Ruski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #199
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond reputedencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
What happened in the fifth?
Don;t buy into this people's junk, a ball was called out and the replay showed it was in. Wawrinka asked Molina if he thought it was out, and Molina pointed out, no one forced Wawrinka not to challenge. If Molina saw it out he saw it out, it was clear that he wasn't hawk-eye as he overruled two right calls in the beginning of the match. And Djokovic got the ball back so the point would have been replayed.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #200
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverer View Post
was this match really that good? more UE than winners
besides Djokovic being a bit MIA in the first set (partially due to Stan playing really unusually aggressive and smart w/tactics) it was very very very good

despite the UE being more than winners the quality was just superb through the majority of the match. it's funny the commentators even kept mentioning that is was a rare example of a match of great quality in which the UE tally is higher than winners

you missed out on one of the most heart felt dramatic matches in a long time, and frankly it was much more interesting than (for example) the borefest that was last years SF or F at the Australian Open

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #201
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eric Molina is a great guy and this ball was not 100% in, neither 100% out, we couldn't say without the hawk.
Hawkeye showed that the ball was clearly in. Djoko was broken.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #202
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash241 View Post
Ah i see lots of bitter FEDtards in the thread

Seems you banked on wawa to take out the djoker as Fed won't be able to beat the djoker.

But in all seriousness wawa was amazing

He should have won the 2nd set if it wasn't for his choking.
Hi Shankar , how are you doing these days ?
samanosuke is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #203
country flag AnnaK_4ever

AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

That was the true masculine tennis presented by two outstanding athletes. Just too bad they both could not win. Though, in a way, they did as it's one of those cases when the defeated one has every right to hold his head as high as the winner. Novak, bravo! Stan The Man, bravissimo!
AnnaK_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #204
country flag jcempire

jcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond reputejcempire has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible result, I don't like it go to the way...

Stan has so many great chance in second set but just can't get it done. and miss huge chance again in fifth set

Nadal Nadal Nadal
jcempire is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #205
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO 4R: [1] Djokovic def. [15] Wawrinka 1-6, 7-5, 6-4, 6-7(5), 12-10

Hate to say it but Wanka was awesome. Hit almost every ball on the rise, with power and accuracy. Too good.

But thank goodness Djoker survived.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #206
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
Hawkeye showed that the ball was clearly in. Djoko was broken.
no hawk eye was displayed about this ball\

wtf are u talking about?
latso is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #207
country flag Fickelgruber

Fickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond reputeFickelgruber has a reputation beyond repute

Nole

Amazing match, I thought when this is ever gonna be over

Stan

Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #208
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Hi Shankar , how are you doing these days ?
That.......is......not.... start da game...

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #209
country flag dav abu

dav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond reputedav abu has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone can recover from this physically then it's Novak.
dav abu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #210
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Also,where has this Wawa come from?