Tennis Tipping #6 Montpellier - CONGRATULATIONS RODRIGO R3 (x2) AND ELMO JR - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #151
country flag Andreas
Новак Ђоковић

Andreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond reputeAndreas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6 Montpellier - It's time to move indoors for the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
Players have to take some responsibility themselves though, and given that the majority of players sent to the right manager I don't see why an exception should be made for the ones who didn't. I didn't follow the discussions much this year but if I lost because of a rule change (which this isn't) that I was unaware of then that's my fault for not checking the rules, not anyone elses for not telling me about the rules when I could have checked them myself.

The TT rules have evolved over time to remove as much subjectivity as possible as this is what the majority have wanted.
I see what you are saying. But I just think the game gets too strict when there is no transparency in cases like these. AdeyC lives and breathes for this game so there's not much I can do I guess, as much as I disagree with the rule (didn't know it even existed).

. . . . . . .
Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #152
country flag MathMul

MathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6 Montpellier - It's time to move indoors for the week

I made a mistake and I get punished for it, sure. The question is if the punishment really makes sense in this special case and I think it doesn't. I'd like to point out again:

Well, 1st day I have to send picks to AdeyC, 2nd day I have to send picks to ESimp, because I play against AdeyC in qualy finals, 3rd day then AdeyC makes OOP, but I have to send picks to ESimp again... How could I NOT be confused here?!
Ranking current/high: 39/39
TT Doubles 2012: W: Shanghai CH /w FernandoToshiba; Lermontov CH, Charlottesville CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2013: W: Bastad, Bol Fut /w Freak3yman84; F: Kitzbühel, Kasan CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2014: W: Orleans CH /w Freak3yman84;F: Memphis, Schwieberdingen Fut /w Freak3yman84; SF: Indian Wells, Gstaad /w Freak3yman84, Cincinnati /w Goldenoldie
Ranking current/high: 75/66
MathMul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #153
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMul View Post
I made a mistake and I get punished for it, sure. The question is if the punishment really makes sense in this special case and I think it doesn't. I'd like to point out again:

Well, 1st day I have to send picks to AdeyC, 2nd day I have to send picks to ESimp, because I play against AdeyC in qualy finals, 3rd day then AdeyC makes OOP, but I have to send picks to ESimp again... How could I NOT be confused here?!
Are you blind? It was written

Send to ESimp

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #154
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
Players have to take some responsibility themselves though, and given that the majority of players sent to the right manager I don't see why an exception should be made for the ones who didn't. I didn't follow the discussions much this year but if I lost because of a rule change (which this isn't) that I was unaware of then that's my fault for not checking the rules, not anyone elses for not telling me about the rules when I could have checked them myself.

The TT rules have evolved over time to remove as much subjectivity as possible as this is what the majority have wanted.
If this isnt a rule change then it wasn't enforced much in the past because I have seen picks forwarded often in these situations. And if thats the case then good on tt for being stricter about the rules we already have. I am negatively affected in this case and I agree with the ruling. I am just concerned that people are unaware of rules...and yes that is their responsibility...but at the same time I think people need to be aware. Not everyone looks forward to off season rules debates like I do. If I just started tt last season I wouldnt know how regularly the rules have evolved. If this were IRL I would make everyone sign off that they know and acknowledge the rules every season but I don't think there is a way to do that online.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #155
country flag MathMul

MathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond reputeMathMul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Are you blind? It was written

Send to ESimp
Yes, I am blind and as well stupid, ESimp and AdeyC have done nothing to confuse anyone.
Ranking current/high: 39/39
TT Doubles 2012: W: Shanghai CH /w FernandoToshiba; Lermontov CH, Charlottesville CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2013: W: Bastad, Bol Fut /w Freak3yman84; F: Kitzbühel, Kasan CH /w Freak3yman84
TT Doubles 2014: W: Orleans CH /w Freak3yman84;F: Memphis, Schwieberdingen Fut /w Freak3yman84; SF: Indian Wells, Gstaad /w Freak3yman84, Cincinnati /w Goldenoldie
Ranking current/high: 75/66
MathMul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:25 PM   #156
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMul View Post
Yes, I am blind and as well stupid, ESimp and AdeyC have done nothing to confuse anyone.
It's not my problem that you can't read sorry
Rules are rules and they are for everyone

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:34 PM   #157
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute

Okay folks lets let this discussion rest. The differences will stay as listed this morning.

I apologize to the two individuals this affected but lets move on and have a good rest of the week
ESimp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #158
country flag ESimp

ESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond reputeESimp has a reputation beyond repute

2 More matches will be played in R1 tomorrow.

SINGLES ROUND 1 DIFFERENCES

00:00 | (1) savesthedizzle (USA) vs. Blarghman (CAN) #SRs: 0-0
01:00 | Lisandro (BRA) vs. bavaria100 (GER) #SRs: 1-0
00:01 | (Q) 1987518LPF (CHN) vs. Eddy DoubleD (ROU) #SRs: 0-0
01:01 | Renaud (KAZ) vs. (8) keqtqiadv (BRA) #SRs: 0-0

01:00 | (4) Sheva (NED) vs. Rodrigo R3 (BRA) #SRs: 1-0
01:01 | (LL) procarvalho (BRA) vs. KingDocy (GER) #SRs: 0-0
01:01 | Björki (GER) vs. 156mphserve (CAN) #SRs: 0-0
00:01 | FERNET (IND) vs. (6) *Jean* (FRA) #SRs: 0-1

01:01 | (7) Hellcat (GBR) vs. erickmartins (FRA) #SRs: 0-1
01:02 | Tomek. (POL) vs. Mishka Logvi (UKR) #SRs: 1-2
01:00 | Sham Kay (GBR) vs. (LL) AdeyC (GBR) #SRs: 0-0
02:01 | (LL) CoolyBri (GER) vs. (3) mateusz2904 (POL) #SRs: 2-0

00:01 | (5) Gallina (ARG) vs. (Q) Rafael Reis (BRA) #SRs: 0-0
01:00 | joe87 (AUT) vs. KittyTennis (USA) #SRs: 0-0
00:01 | Gavnich77 (GBR) vs. (Q) MESSS (BRA) #SRs: 0-0
01:01 | Elmo Jr (BRA) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) #SRs: 0-0

Old 02-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #159
country flag ESimp

7 More matches will be played in R1 tomorrow.

DOUBLE ROUND 1 DIFFERENCES

02:02 | (1) *Jean*/mateusz2904 (FRA/POL) vs. Lisandro/Rafael Reis (BRA/BRA) #SRs: 1-1
02:00 | Sheva/KingDocy (NED/GER) vs. Gallina/FERNET (ARG/IND) #SRs: 1-0
01:02 | (4) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. jahrastaman_BR/jackjones (SWE/BRA) #SRs: 0-0
02:03 | (Q) MESSS/procarvalho (BRA/BRA) vs. 156mphserve/CoolyBri (CAN/GER) #SRs: 0-2

00:01 | Nev/petesampras_1 (ARG/CHN) vs. coolfish1103/Blarghman (USA/CAN) #SRs: 0-0
02:02 | Tomek./Renaud (POL/KAZ) vs. (3) keqtqiadv/Tytta!. (BRA/BRA) #SRs: 1-0
02:01 | (Q) Eddy DoubleD/erickmartins (ROU/FRA) vs. (LL) Gavnich77/Thales de Mileto (GBR/BRA) #SRs: 1-0
01:01 | Rodrigo R3/Elmo Jr (BRA/BRA) vs. (2) Hellcat/1987518LPF (GBR/CHN) #SRs: 0-0
Old 02-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #160
country flag ESimp

TUESDAY OOP

THE FOLLOWING MATCHES COUNT FOR ROUND 1 SINGLES AND ROUND 1 DOUBLES

Jan HAJEK (CZE) vs Dudi SELA (ISR) PTS1 (PTS6 for doubles)
Adrian MANNARINO (FRA) vs Steve DARCIS (BEL) PTS2 (PTS7 for doubles)

THE FOLLOWING MATCHES COUNT FOR ROUND 2 SINGLES AND ROUND 1 DOUBLES

Gael MONFILS (FRA) vs Ruben BEMELMANS (BEL) PTS1
Jarkko NIEMINEN (FIN) vs Florent SERRA (FRA) SR2 (PTS2 for doubles)
Paul-Henri MATHIEU (FRA) vs Sergiy STAKHOVSKY (UKR) SR3 (PTS3 for doubles)
Benoit PAIRE (FRA) vs Adrian MENENDEZ-MACEIRAS (ESP) SR4 (PTS4 for doubles)
Victor HANESCU (ROU) vs Guillermo OLASO (ESP) SR5 (PTS5 for doubles)

Please send your picks to ESimp

Deadline to send picks is 12:00PM Local

MATCHES COUNT FOR SINGLES AND DOUBLES ROUND 1 DAY 2/2 AND SINGLES ROUND 2

GOOD LUCK
Old 02-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #161
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
I see what you are saying. But I just think the game gets too strict when there is no transparency in cases like these. AdeyC lives and breathes for this game so there's not much I can do I guess, as much as I disagree with the rule (didn't know it even existed).
I sympathise but these rules became so strict in order to have transparency, I.e., the rule is the same for everyone and no picks will be accepted if sent to the wrong manager rather than sometimes accepting and sometimes not. It's the same with late picks, 1 minute past the deadline is the same as no picks.
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #162
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6 Montpellier - OOP IN POST 7 AND 160 - PICKS DUE 12PM

0/4 today

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #163
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond reputecoolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6 Montpellier - OOP IN POST 7 AND 160 - PICKS DUE 12PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
As board member I say not to accept this picks. Players had one obligation, to read carefully OOP.
About coolfish stupid post I'll say that ESimp apply for this tournament one month ago, in this month everything can happen, unexpected trip or circumances, for example when I manage Moscow, boss came and said to me today you should travel for one day for Bucurest, what I should say : " Boss I'm sorry I'm managing TT this week and I can't". Be serious every manager have private life and he is managing here because he/she love game, in real life I should go to work, university but I try my best but because of people like you i'm aksing should I continue doing everything
Code:
Confusions

- QD R1 send to A, OOP by A
- QD FR send to A, OOP by A (but playing against A so had to send to E)
- MD R1 send to E, OOP by A
- MD R2 send to E, OOP by E
Last post on this because every time the discussions escalates to people having lives and should appreciate the work.

We know the managers spent their private time to do this, things do come up and we do appreciate. For this, I am just offering suggestions to solve confusions. Maybe the first option is not as considerate for the managers, but they are just presented there in attempt to solve confusions in the future. I think the second option is do able but yeah since it's stupid, just stick with the new rules (since people really need to learn to read).

DTT(D) : 2012 Nice & Eastbourne, Olympics Bronze, 2013 Indian Wells w/supertec
PAW    : 2012 Atlanta
Suicide: 2011 Barcelona*, 2012 U.S. Open*, WTF*, 2013 Gstaad, Winston-Salem*
TT(S)  : 2011 Szczecin CH, 2013 Miami & Stuttgart
TT(D)  : 2011 Eastbourne w/Blarghman, Pozoblanco CH w/MuriloBrasil, Genova CH w/ESimp, Szczecin CH w/Dexter,
         2012 Newport w/chowdaheads25, 2013 Memphis & Stuttgart w/Blarghman
FITD   : 2011 Kuala Lumpur, 2012 Kitzbühel, 2013/14 Monte Carlo
coolfish1103 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:14 AM   #164
country flag ESimp

Missing Picks from KittyTennis

SINGLES ROUND 1 DIFFERENCES

00:00 | (1) savesthedizzle (USA) vs. Blarghman (CAN) (SR 0:0) - Same winners; SR Differences: None; PTS SELA 7-6 6-3, MANNARINO 6-4 4-6 6-3 vs Sela 6:4 7:6, Mannarino 4:6 7:6 6:4
01:00 | Lisandro (BRA) vs. bavaria100 (GER) (SR 1:0) - Same winners;
00:01 | (Q) 1987518LPF (CHN) vs. Eddy DoubleD (ROU) (SR 0:0) - Same winners;
01:01 | Renaud (KAZ) vs. (8) keqtqiadv (BRA) (SR 0:0) - MANNARINO vs. DARCIS

01:00 | (4) Sheva (NED) vs. Rodrigo R3 (BRA) (SR 1:0) - SELA vs. HAJEK SR Differences: SELA 2-0 vs. HAJEK 2-1, MANNARINO 2-1 v 2-0
01:01 | (LL) procarvalho (BRA) vs. KingDocy (GER) (SR 0:0) - HAJEK, DARCIS vs. SELA, MANNARINO SR Differences: HAJEK 2-1 vs. SELA 2-1, DARCIS 2-0 vs. MANNARINO 2-1
01:01 | Björki (GER) vs. 156mphserve (CAN) (SR 0:0) - SELA vs. HAJEK
00:01 | FERNET (IND) vs. (6) *Jean* (FRA) (SR 0:1) - Same winners;

01:01 | (7) Hellcat (GBR) vs. erickmartins (FRA) (SR 0:1) - Same winners; SR Differences: SELA 2-1 v 2-0, MANNARINO 2-1 v 2-0
01:02 | Tomek. (POL) vs. Mishka Logvi (UKR) (SR 1:2) - DARCIS vs. MANNARINO SR Differences: DARCIS 2-1 vs. MANNARINO 2-0
01:00 | Sham Kay (GBR) vs. (LL) AdeyC (GBR) (SR 0:0) - SELA, MANNARINO vs. HAJEK, DARCIS
02:01 | (LL) CoolyBri (GER) vs. (3) mateusz2904 (POL) (SR 2:0) - Same winners;

00:01 | (5) Gallina (ARG) vs. (Q) Rafael Reis (BRA) (SR 0:0) - HAJEK vs. SELA SR Differences: HAJEK 2-1 vs. SELA 2-0, MANNARINO 2-0 v 2-1
01:00 | joe87 (AUT) vs. KittyTennis (USA) (SR 0:0) - Missing picks from KittyTennis
00:01 | Gavnich77 (GBR) vs. (Q) MESSS (BRA) (SR 0:0) - Same winners;
01:01 | Elmo Jr (BRA) vs. (2) Tytta!. (BRA) (SR 0:0) - MANNARINO vs. DARCIS

Code:
Picks Count:
HAJEK	   9	SELA	22
MANNARINO  21	DARCIS	10
Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #165
country flag ESimp

Missing Picks from petesampras_1 and procarvalho (Only sent 2/7)

DOUBLES ROUND 1 DIFFERENCES

02:02 | (1) *Jean*/mateusz2904 (FRA/POL) vs. Lisandro/Rafael Reis (BRA/BRA) (SR 1:1) - HAJEK, DARCIS vs. SELA, MANNARINO SR Differences: MATHIEU 2-0 v. MATHIEU 2-1, HAJEK 2-0 v. SELA 2-0, DARCIS 2-0 v. MANNARINO 2-1, MANNARINO 2-0 v. MANNARINO 2-1
02:00 | Sheva/KingDocy (NED/GER) vs. Gallina/FERNET (ARG/IND) (SR 1:0) - SELA +2, MANNARINO vs. HAJEK +2, DARCIS
01:02 | (4) AdeyC/BrunoBeidacki (GBR/BRA) vs. jahrastaman_BR/jackjones (SWE/BRA) (SR 0:0) - HAJEK, DARCIS vs. SELA, MANNARINO
02:03 | (Q) MESSS/procarvalho (BRA/BRA) vs. 156mphserve/CoolyBri (CAN/GER) (SR 0:2) - No Pick, No Pick, No Pick, No Pick, No Pick, HAJEK, DARCIS +2 vs. MONFILS, NIEMINEN, MATHIEU, PAIRE, HANESCU, SELA, MANNARINO +2

00:01 | Nev/petesampras_1 (ARG/CHN) vs. coolfish1103/Blarghman (USA/CAN) (SR 0:0) - No Pick, No Pick, No Pick, No Pick, No Pick, HAJEK, No Pick, No Pick vs. MONFILS, NIEMINEN, MATHIEU, PAIRE, HANESCU, SELA +2, DARCIS SR Differences: No Pick v. MONFILS 2-0, No Pick v. NIEMINEN 2-1, MATHIEU 2-1 v. MATHIEU 2-0, No Pick v. MATHIEU 2-0, No Pick v. PAIRE 2-0, No Pick v. HANESCU 2-0, HAJEK 2-1 v. SELA 2-1, No Pick v. SELA 2-0, MANNARINO 2-0 v. DARCIS 2-0, No Pick v. MANNARINO 2-1
02:02 | Tomek./Renaud (POL/KAZ) vs. (3) keqtqiadv/Tytta!. (BRA/BRA) (SR 1:0) - SERRA, MANNARINO vs. NIEMINEN, DARCIS SR Differences: NIEMINEN 2-1 v. NIEMINEN 2-0, SERRA 2-0 v. NIEMINEN 2-0, SELA 2-1 v. SELA 2-0, MANNARINO 2-0 v. DARCIS 2-1
02:01 | (Q) Eddy DoubleD/erickmartins (ROU/FRA) vs. (LL) Gavnich77/Thales de Mileto (GBR/BRA) (SR 1:0) - NIEMINEN, MATHIEU, HANESCU, SELA +2, MANNARINO vs. SERRA, STAKHOVSKY, OLASO, HAJEK +2, DARCIS
01:01 | Rodrigo R3/Elmo Jr (BRA/BRA) vs. (2) Hellcat/1987518LPF (GBR/CHN) (SR 0:0) - HAJEK vs. SELA

Code:
Picks Count:
MONFILS	   30	BEMELMANS	   0
NIEMINEN   28	SERRA	           2
MATHIEU	   29	STAKHOVSKY	   1
PAIRE	   30	MENENDEZ-MACEIRAS  0
HANESCU	   29	OLASO	           1
HAJEK	   11	SELA	           20
MANNARINO  21	DARCIS	           10