Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #76
country flag The_Aussie17
Banned!

The_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Aussie17 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM

This guy is a complete dud, he played a 14 year old Aussie in the first round ranked 857th in the world in juniors and only won 8-6 in the third. Right there thats proof this guy is nothing, has been nothing and never will be anything.
The_Aussie17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #77
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikola Milojevic - remember that name, best junior player of the world ATM

Bhambri will take him out in straights.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #78
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Do Serbs generally have "long" faces?
Not really... see Tipsy's or Troicki's face
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #79
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute

so much for 'the best junior'.
NID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #80
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy View Post
Ah, what a difference 4 days make. Quinzi is out and Borna is in semis without dropping a set. Maybe you'll like to reconsider your opinion?
You can't say it wasn't like I said.

It's seems trainings in London's academy started to pay-off. And good work with Marino Basic (fitness trainer).
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #81
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NID View Post
so much for 'the best junior'.
Well, we all know it means little
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 01-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #82
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Nikola Vulturevic?

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #83
country flag choppaa

choppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond reputechoppaa has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wanna say he is ugly, but man, that face is loooong.
choppaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #84
country flag Vinceremo

Vinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond reputeVinceremo has a reputation beyond repute

am I the only one who thinks he looks like Stepanek's younger brother (if he had one)?
Vinceremo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #85
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post
am I the only one who thinks he looks like Stepanek's younger brother (if he had one)?
No, we came to that conclusion earlier! And he does resemble Sexanek in many ways, looks wise of course.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #86
country flag cveks

cveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond reputecveks has a reputation beyond repute

Hi dissapointed on this Junior AO . SF will be success but he lost match in QF

Nevermind, I still think that he will be top 10 players for 5 years time.

And that was my prognosis when I opened this topic .

I never said that he will be new Djokovic, Nadal or Federer

If Berdych can't keep a double break lead I'm done with tennis.
Djokovic took set 6-4 against Berdych.

Quote:
“Does Djokovic resemble myself?” Agassi said. “No, he is even better. He defends really well, while I struggled more in that element of the game. Novak looks totally relaxed when defending, completely calm and the quality of his return is incredible. He is also extremely flexible in his game, which is facilitated by his ability to anticipate his rival’s moves. That is why I think he is a much more versatile player than I was and he is also much more athletic.”
cveks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #87
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Well, we all know it means little
Apparently, it meant a lot to Serbian press. Gits.
NID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:15 AM   #88
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NID View Post
Apparently, it meant a lot to Serbian press. Gits.
It gives them excellent headlines - omg!!11!!SerbianNewNo1!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cveks View Post
Hi dissapointed on this Junior AO . SF will be success but he lost match in QF

Nevermind, I still think that he will be top 10 players for 5 years time.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:21 AM   #89
country flag Marc23

Marc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond repute

There were a lot of junior number 1 players that never became a good pro-players...there are chances,of course,but there are no rules!
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #90
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Milojevic had a good draw and nearly lost to a 14-year old Australian before losing in QF to Baldi who is good but was crushed 6-2 6-1 in semis by Kyrgios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddy View Post
Ah, what a difference 4 days make. Quinzi is out and Borna is in semis without dropping a set. Maybe you'll like to reconsider your opinion?
the only difference is that Quinzi faced Kokkinakis earlier than Coric.

Quinzi lost 7-6(6) 2-6 8-6 in QF.
Coric lost 6-3 6-2 in SF to the same opponent.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote